"Redemption" the book that proves MJ was NOT a child molester upcoming movie project "Michaelgate"

ghughesmcm

Proud Member
"Redemption" the book that proves MJ was NOT a child molester upcoming movie project "Michaelgate"

Hughes Production is offering a special promotion for "Redemption: The Truth Behind the Michael Jackson Child Molestation Allegation" (2003) available on Amazon and http://ghughesmcm.wix.com/redemption. Redemption book proves that Michael Jackson was not a child molester and tells the untold story about the extortion scheme that launched the FALSE allegations. Author Geraldine Hughes worked for the accuser's attorney in 1993 and was an eyewitness to the extortion. In an effort to clear Michael Jackson's name and protect his legacy, get your copy of Redemption and read the unknown facts before the upcoming movie "Michaelgate" scheduled for release in August 2015.

Re: "Redemption" the book that proves MJ was NOT a child molester upcoming movie project "Michaelgat

Yep, thanks for the thread :clapping:

I got the book. I ordered in my fave bookstore when it came out and indeed, it's an 'eye opener' if you 'really' want to know what happened.
It's a tough book to read but the truth is always harder than a sugar coated lie hey! :blush:

Back