Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 418189909192 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1376

Thread: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,513 Times in 1,641 Posts

Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

^ mmm, not really.. The reason why there was comparison to Jason is because there are distinct similarities where as in 2000 watts it was because the voice was simply at a lower register..

Does anyone have those comparative audios anymore? they are pretty interesting
    **He lives forever within us**

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,475 Times in 401 Posts

Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

I'm 100% sure that if '2000 Watts' was on 'Michael', the same people would be saying it was 100% fake.

Can anyone confirm if MJ ever wrote songs called 'Monster' or 'Breaking News'? They have a real MJ 'feel' to them, which makes me think he could have been involved in their creation somehow, with them being edited/completed after his death.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class3 months registeredThree Friends1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I founded in the internet some interesting facts (after hours of searching)

-Michael only does Demos when he worked on a album and he said there are 100 demo when he made an album
    (he lived 3 months with the cascios and made 12 complete songs? And no one of the cascios has demos of this songs? ....maybe the cascios did the songs and hoped michael promised he will sing the songs? But he didn't do it because of his dead and so the cascios are frustrated?)

-no one knew about the cascio songs, no one...

-michael album released and Jason Malachi closed all of his sites and deleted the whole music even i can not found something on iTunes

The next fact is very very crazy....

-on Facebook matthew najar posted that he has worked with Jason Malachi together and made songs for him because the voice sounds very similar;
    matthew najar wrote that he made his demo of critical and his voice is on michael for the three tracks

After that fact I think...okay okay maybe a guy who talked a lot...then i searched his name

-Matthew Najar is a Australien singer and all his old posts with a link on twitter...exists not anymore, he made some albums but all of the albums are deleted (nothing on YouTube, nothing on iTunes)...the interesting thing is, when you search a singer on iTunes and type in Matthew .... the program give you Matthew najar as a possible name...when you click on....nothing can be found

Very very strange all of this....i hope we will get the true in a official way but it's clear for me now that these three songs are no michael jackson songs

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

^ well the question is, when was he not 'working on an album'.. Now we'd get into technicalities on that!

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothMJ View Post
    I'm 100% sure that if '2000 Watts' was on 'Michael', the same people would be saying it was 100% fake.

Can anyone confirm if MJ ever wrote songs called 'Monster' or 'Breaking News'? They have a real MJ 'feel' to them, which makes me think he could have been involved in their creation somehow, with them being edited/completed after his death.
    Well, it really depends on taste, I guess.
    To me even with 100% of MJ’s voice, these songs were not worth of being released. They have nothing of Michael in them, not just voice, IMHO.
    レ♥∑ is a temple, レ♥∑ is a higher low …

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

I'll have to admit I dig 'keep Your Head Up'! feel free to hate me for it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,365 Times in 516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothMJ View Post

Well you'd be 90% wrong. The 2000 Watts song simply has a lower register thanks to whatever audio effect they used, and thats it, you can still recognize the distinct tics in Michael's voice. In the songs on "Michael", that simply isn't there, it sounds an awful lot like Jason Malachi, because thats who it is. Like the vibrato is clearly Malachi, and the comparisons that were around back then, were simply too convincing, I still have a few of them on my itunes, but don't know how to upload them here. The fact that no one had ever heard of these songs previously, the fact that they weren't written with the other songs Michael wrote on that white board with the marker, in preparation for a new album, none of these song titles were on that list. NONE. And that was Michaels own handwritten list of songs he planned to have ready for a new album. And I doubt Michael even "wrote" these songs as they simply don't have a Michael feel to them, to me anyway. Well, other than the copy and pasted lines they extracted from previous Michael songs, he did while in the Cascio's house, and others. And the excuses they used for why the voice sounded that way, "Michael sang through a PVC pipe in the shower", like what?
    You inspired me to dream big. You taught me to love unconditionally. You taught me to do unto others, what thou does to self. And most of all you taught me not judge until the truth sets on free. And because of it all...I Love You, Michael. And I always will.

Formerly known as AnnieRUOkay89

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhoIsIt89 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

2000 watts has everything we know of Michaels vocals.. it's just deeper, these tracks on 'Michael' is definitely different.. From the vibrato, breathing patterns, aggressive tones are not like Michaels.. There are specific registers that are pretty damn convincing, other parts are like WTF that is not how Michael does x,y,z..

And on 2000 watts, that does not sound like anybody else, the tracks on Michael do...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

When you record a song, there's no such thing as recording just the finished vocals. There are takes and takes and takes to get the song right. If Cascio wants to prove his songs are real, just take those takes and show them to us. Show us some take where Michael talks to him. Show us anything. The mixed acapella CANNOT be the only thing he has. This is complete bullshit. I can't believe I ever believed those songs to be Michael's.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to igorzets For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

In 2000 Watts they lowered the pitch of his voice. Just don't compare this.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to igorzets For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

igorzets - While I highlllly doubt Michael (if it were him) would not have done those songs in one take.. well especially for the way the songs are layerd but when it comes to Michael there is such thing as 'a finished' track.. Michael has released a couple songs throughout his years that were recorded in one take.

Not many, very rare.. But I just had to give Mike that little shot out!

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

In the bodyguard's books they non-chantilly mentioned that Michael was spending time in the studio with the Casios while staying with them.

I think that gives credence to Michael writing with them, but I bet something occurred where if it's similar to the WIll.i.am situation where they mixed beats etc, but never laid down vocals. I think MJ was paranoid about leaks at this point in his career, you have to remember a ton of stuff he was working on got leaked in the internet age of the 2000s (Blue Gangster, Xscape).

We're not just fans, we're apart of a family that was started by Michael Jackson and whose very foundation began with L.O.V.E. Music is an important part of Michael's legacy, but let's not forget that the role of Michael's music has always been bringing people together.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousEffect. View Post
    In the bodyguard's books they non-chantilly mentioned that Michael was spending time in the studio with the Casios while staying with them.

I think that gives credence to Michael writing with them, but I bet something occurred where if it's similar to the WIll.i.am situation where they mixed beats etc, but never laid down vocals. I think MJ was paranoid about leaks at this point in his career, you have to remember a ton of stuff he was working on got leaked in the internet age of the 2000s (Blue Gangster, Xscape).
    Michael recorded vocals for WBSS 2008 for the Thriller 25 project in the Cascio's studio. Vocals that sound like he's always sounded.
    Do you want an official MJ collectors label? Vote now!
    http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/th...llectors-label
    If it's good enough for Elvis, it's good enough for Michael.
    ---

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WildStyle For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Serious Effect - just as a side note there were some songs that Will.i.am and Mike did with Vocals on them as well.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,475 Times in 401 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WildStyle View Post
    Michael recorded vocals for WBSS 2008 for the Thriller 25 project in the Cascio's studio. Vocals that sound like he's always sounded.
    So he could have written songs with them, during this time?