Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192
Results 1,366 to 1,376 of 1376

Thread: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 735
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,320 Times in 1,548 Posts

Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

None of us really know what was and was not recorded at the Cascios outside of what was released before Michael was passed.. Not until we get some more to go off of than the Cascio tracks. as of now it is a matter of opinion and belief
    **He lives forever within us**

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

Quote Originally Posted by WildStyle View Post
    Michael recorded vocals for WBSS 2008 for the Thriller 25 project in the Cascio's studio. Vocals that sound like he's always sounded.
    Interesting you say that because I have always thought the quality of mjs vocals on WBSS08 were off. They didn't sound professionally recorded and if what you say is true then that would explain it. They also sounded stained IMO but that's nothing to do with where they were recorded. They certainly didn't sound "like he's always sounded "!

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJTruth View Post
    Interesting you say that because I have always thought the quality of mjs vocals on WBSS08 were off. They didn't sound professionally recorded and if what you say is true then that would explain it. They also sounded stained IMO but that's nothing to do with where they were recorded. They certainly didn't sound "like he's always sounded "!
    They just sounded a bit more youthful than the screaming we had been used to on Invincible. They still very much sounded exactly like MJ. No doubt about it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmoothGangsta For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Just thought I'd contribute to this thread whilst I'm passing through.

I've been an MJ fan as a kid and I believe that it is MJ on those three tracks on the MICHAEL album. Hands down.

MJ fans are THEE BIGGEST conspiracy theorists. Nothing wrong with that, it's just that some are so militant with this matter without solid proof. It's my opinion that the songs are cosmetically edited which lessons the quality of MJ on them hence the suspicions. I love them and Monster is in my top ten favourite MJ songs of all time.

Best,

Sean

7. The Following User Says Thank You to seany For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,624 Times in 9,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seany View Post

I've been an MJ fan as a kid and I believe that it is MJ on those three tracks on the MICHAEL album. Hands down.

MJ fans are THEE BIGGEST conspiracy theorists. Nothing wrong with that, it's just that some are so militant with this matter without solid proof. It's my opinion that the songs are cosmetically edited which lessons the quality of MJ on them hence the suspicions. I love them and Monster is in my top ten favourite MJ songs of all time.

Best,

Sean
    If this is just a conspiracy theory why is it so problematic for the Cascios to provide ANY solid proof? Why all the (often contradictory) ridiculous excuses about why they are unable to provide ANYTHING to back it up? ANYTHING to back up ANY of the three songs (or the 12 Cascio songs altogether)? Why is there simply NOTHING? Why doesn't Cascio provide the cosmetically not edited versions? It's one thing what people hear, but the VERY suspicious circumstances of it all point to a lot more than just a conspiracy theory.

And very few fans hear MJ in those songs and that doesn't mean they are all conspiracy theorists. I am not some anti-Estate conspiracy theorists but to me that's not MJ on those tracks.
    Last edited by respect77; 31-05-2017 at 06:41 PM.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to respect77 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 Times in 530 Posts

Best,

Sean
    I guess you and I are in the minority but I agree with you. Not the conspiracy theory part but about the songs.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Best,

Sean
    Whenever I see posts like this it proves to me the person posting it hasn't done any research into the matter.

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 735
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,320 Times in 1,548 Posts

saying Michaels voice are not on those tracks (for whichever side of the fense your on) has a valid argument. I think stating it as a "theory" is trivializing the obvious "evidence"... The evidence may not give us a concrete answer - which for that I think everyone should keep an open mind.. But there IS something there to question..
    **He lives forever within us**

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I'd be more keen on believing these songs were real if I could honestly pick out one single word, line, phrase, etc. that I believed to be authentic in any of the songs that leaked, or the ones three that were on the album. As it stands, the only parts of ANY of the versions where I can recognize the vocals are lifted from previous material. There is a particular instance during the final ad-libs of Breaking News (You keep on breaking the news!) where it sounds like they lifted the word "keep" from the song History, where MJ sings "keep flying until you are the king of the hill". Other ad-libs are more obvious (such as On The Line being used in Monster), but it is these moments only where I recognize authentic MJ vocals.

None of this is "proof", but I don't think fans are conspiracy theorists about this... I think most fans were genuinely interested to hear all of this supposed unheard, new material, and nobody had reason to doubt the songs before hearing them, as it was known MJ stayed with and had done some sort of work in the Cascio home. It wasn't until that collective "wtf" moment that Breaking News debuted that the questions started. I think it would be interesting to hear more info on this issue, but who knows if it will ever be resolved.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Say, ivy, did you ever come around listening to all the unreleased Cascio gems after all these years?
    I'm just wondering.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,994 Times in 7,426 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grent View Post
    Say, ivy, did you ever come around listening to all the unreleased Cascio gems after all these years?
    I'm just wondering.
    No. I don't even listen to the released Cascio songs for years and years.
    Twitter : Ivy_4MJ