Michael's beautiful face profile!

karendk

Proud Member
6ud89.jpg

fsao.jpg

o2se.jpg
rfry.jpg

Gosh he has such a beautiful profile! So handsome...and so very sweet! Dearest Michael *kisses his cheek* :wub:

karendk;4020603 said:

WOW!!! These two pictures of Michael look almost exactly alike - save for the obvious difference in his hairstyle, his choice of outfit, his having lost weight and the fact that he had aged over the course of at least ten years, if not more than that, in between the times when each picture was taken. And, the surroundings, as well as the situations that took place when and where they happened, were different, too.

I can see that second picture was taken of him either on his way into, or out of, the courtroom at some point, during his 2005 trial. But, what does the first picture of him show, as to the event, situation or scenario, having taken place during the ’90’s? Does anyone have information on where Michael was in that first picture, and what he might have been doing, then?

That he was even able to even smile any at all, when he was going through THE WORST period and lowest point of his life (especially, his having to hear - and, to actually sit through, day after day after day, over and over again, until almost the end of the court’s proceedings when the last arguments were given and the verdict was finally read - a lot of witnesses’ testimony about his personal, private life and what, supposedly, had “went on” inside his house), was absolutely amazing.

The trial, in itself, was a lot for him to take. (If I go too far “off-topic,” I’m very sorry for that....It’s just that, there’s quite a bit that had went on behind the second picture’s even being shot, as well as others taken of him at the time.)

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back