Official Xscape Videos Thread: New 'A Place With No Name' Video

Spyce

Guests
So let's try and keep all the Xscape music videos to one thread shall we? Feel free to use this thread to discuss the videos, and keep checking back to this post, all Xscape music videos will be added to this first post.

A Place With No Name

Love Never Felt So Good
(Read the USA Today article here: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/news/premiere-new-michael-jackson-video):

Love Never Felt So Good - Michael Jackson Solo (NEW)

Love Never Felt So Good - Michael Jackson feat. Justin Timberlake

Last edited:
Re: Xscape Videos: New 'Love Never Felt So Good (Solo)' Video

This video has been reloaded, and hopefully you can view it in your country.

Oh those Michael Jackson moves give me a RUSH OF...
PURE JOY!!!!?
inlove.gif

Last edited:

I clicked on the Mike only clip and got "This video is not available in your country" error message. :(

I'm in the United States, btw. :wtf:

I clicked on the Mike only clip and got "This video is not available in your country" error message. :(

I'm in the United States, btw. :wtf:

Well. That's interesting. So am I and I have no problem viewing them. Not sure why that's happening.

Well. That's interesting. So am I and I have no problem viewing them. Not sure why that's happening.

Maybe YouTube is confusing the STATE of Georgia with the country of Georgia? :shifty: :fear: :hysterical:

Maybe YouTube is confusing the STATE of Georgia with the country of Georgia? :shifty: :fear: :hysterical:

Okay, I swapped out the links, hopefully it will work now.

I love this one don't get me wrong i do like JT also but this of Michael solo is awesome i was wonder if there would be one of just Michael my question was answer. :clap:

PURE JOY!!!!?
inlove.gif

Oh yeah that why i love it.

Michael only video is lovely:clapping:
Lots of work went into it, and they got clips of Michael singing that went nicely along with this song, meaning his mouth moved like he was really singing this song.

I am in LOVE with the new version of LNFSG. I love the new sound and beat of it

I saw it 4 days ago on Vimeo on my PlayStation.

I wish for more creative videos now. I'm starting to be sick of these tribute kind of videos. The same clichés over and over again. Please, please do something more creative for the next single!

respect77;4022344 said:
I wish for more creative videos now. I'm starting to be sick of these tribute kind of videos. The same clichés over and over again. Please, please do something more creative for the next single!

I agree. Its becoming rather monotonous now. Its like the estate devoted all their time and energy in making MJ's illusion a success and now all they are left with are just tribute performances for the videos. I really am hoping for something creative especially for APWNN, whose video is being presented by MJ ONE.

Re: Official Xscape Videos Thread: New 'Love Never Felt So Good (Solo)' Video

Another version.. Estate, stop to do that ! And release some MJ stuffs that we have never seen before. Like a concert in Bluray. (not Munich 97, lol)

PURE JOY!!!!?
inlove.gif

YES! YES! YES! This is AWESOMENESS! It is all Michael and his sexy,hot moves he he. Oh Yeah. Did you notice they added some new percussion elements or are my ears deceiving me?:wub::wild::wild:

I agree. Its becoming rather monotonous now. Its like the estate devoted all their time and energy in making MJ's illusion a success and now all they are left with are just tribute performances for the videos. I really am hoping for something creative especially for APWNN, whose video is being presented by MJ ONE.

If the video for APWNN is made by MJ ONE then I'm afraid it will be yet another tribute.

But I do not think the actual video is made by them. Hope not.

If the video for APWNN is made by MJ ONE then I'm afraid it will be yet another tribute.

But I do not think the actual video is made by them. Hope not.

I agree... I hope not. The first time I heard the song, I had a movie going in my head, and I know it could make one hell of a video. It's an actual story line that follows along with what the song is about and... damnit, if only I was a video director/producer, lol.

Did you notice that a different mix was used here? Just hear the guitars.

YES! YES! YES! This is AWESOMENESS! It is all Michael and his sexy,hot moves he he. Oh Yeah. Did you notice they added some new percussion elements or are my ears deceiving me?:wub::wild::wild:

I notice that too.

I don't really understand the point of releasing this video at this point.

Michael only video is lovely:clapping:
Lots of work went into it, and they got clips of Michael singing that went nicely along with this song, meaning his mouth moved like he was really singing this song.

Yes yes. I wish fuse had it on their list their just have Michael and Justin i would love to watch this over and over again

I don't really understand the point of releasing this video at this point.

I think the fans want to see a solo one of just Michael. That is imo.

I am in LOVE with the new version of LNFSG. I love the new sound and beat of it

I AGREE!!!! This video with the solo version of Michael singing is slower and SEXIER> The clips fit perfectly. Btw, I really enjoyed the MJ/JT version; however, I prefer the solo version. I am very glad that it was made and released. LOVE IT!!!!!!

A Place With No Name

apwnn-itc2small.jpg

Because he just can't ust leave well-enough alone, on August 13, 2014 Michael Jackson made history yet again by being the first artist to premiere a music video on Twitter!

However, if you missed the premiere, do not worry. You can watch 'A Place With No Name' right here on MJJC!

Last edited:
For a video Michael had nothing to do with, it was good.

However, the glowing circles hurt my eyes when they kept popping up. (Might just be me!)

Too much sex. Before everyone reads that and laughs, hear me out. Other then LMP all the women in Michael's videos have had more clothes on. Her butt was almost bare! Too much grinding. No sex on the beach please. Suggestive but classy. That's what you need to shoot for.

Just......didn't really match what I thought the spirit of the lyrics were about. Too literal. Good try though. :clapping:

For a video Michael had nothing to do with, it was good.

However, the glowing circles hurt my eyes when they kept popping up. (Might just be me!)

Too much sex. Before everyone reads that and laughs, hear me out. Other then LMP all the women in Michael's videos have had more clothes on. Her butt was almost bare! Too much grinding. No sex on the beach please. Suggestive but classy. That's what you need to shoot for.

Just......didn't really match what I thought the spirit of the lyrics were about. Too literal. Good try though. :clapping:

agree--the song deserved a better, more imaginative video.

Honestly I think this is the best posthumous MJ video. I think it's awesome and I enjoyed it!

Back