Forest lawn june 25th

bluesky

Proud Member
NOTE : IF IT'S DUPLICATED , PLEASE MERGE

mellie4justice1 hour ago
I'm at forest lawn 🌹❤️

10502650_1447877705466477_1284059402_n.jpg

mellie4justice1 hour ago
There are fans here from Norway,Australia, France,Scotland , UK#michaeljackson#forestlawn

10432003_501485003286086_1480485042_n.jpg

mellie4justice31 minutes ago ·Sizzler - Los Feliz Blvd.
MJFam at Sizzler ( where else 😎)

927986_1490369941199202_221383758_n.jpg

Bluesky is this from last year or now? The tweet said I am at forest lawn. I wish I could go to forest lawn one June 25, but I am always in London at that time. It is not the same when you see photos. It must be heartwarming to see all the flowers in person and all the love shown to Michael. I guess it is like a great revival.

^^ it's from today .she just posted a couple hrs ago.

^^ it's from today .she just posted a couple hrs ago.

Oh how wonderful. It means the fans have started showing their respects at Forest Lawn. This is so beautiful. I think no star gets as much love and attention at his burial site as Michael does. Someone should do a write up about the treatment given to him by his fans compared to Lennon, Elvis, Marley, etc. I know Valentino had a woman bringing him a red rose and I hope I could do the same for Michael. Vogel should do an essay about this and include all the flowers/cards/love letters/gifts.

Our gal Robyn is at Forest Lawn and captured this pic of sunflowers that have already arrived for Michael. (from OneRose)

^^just beautiful. I guess they are the first group of fans to start the festivities. I think Forest Lawn will let us bring flowers and keep them for a whole week outside like last year.

What is that yellow stuffed toy in the bush? Its really cute

10453898_301676956659482_35049392_n.jpg

mellie4justice33 minutes ago ·Forest Lawn Glendale At Holly Terrace
Harrison funk showed up at Forest Lawn and is talking to fans

I will miss going to Forest Lawn this year due to illness i go every year.

Pictures are beautiful in this thread. So much love for MJ.

I did sent my red roses for Michael.

Gaby Trussert @Gaby4Justice · 13 h.

New update! 15,627 Roses for @MichaelJackson #MJFam we rocks #OneRose4MJJ
BqyvLtfIAAE4dW7.jpg:large

MelanieLuvsXSCAPE @Mellie4Justice · 2 h.

More flowers for Michael @ Forest Lawn Glendale At Holly Terrace http://instagram.com/p/pmJDaAHjiA/

Last edited:
Waw just beautiful!!! I hope this gets a lot of media coverage.

Oh how wonderful. It means the fans have started showing their respects at Forest Lawn. This is so beautiful. I think no star gets as much love and attention at his burial site as Michael does. Someone should do a write up about the treatment given to him by his fans compared to Lennon, Elvis, Marley, etc. I know Valentino had a woman bringing him a red rose and I hope I could do the same for Michael. Vogel should do an essay about this and include all the flowers/cards/love letters/gifts.

That would be beautiful to read. Every year there are more and more flowers, cards pictures hand made things it is just so wonderful to seen this and to see it in person take you breath away and all you can do it just cry because there is so much love here for Michael. Forest Lawn is a place where Michael Jackson fans can come together and to be with Michael it is just so beautiful to see. I go every year but this year i miss due to illness but my love is there and Michael will always been in my heart.

Back