Thank You - Thread

JEMFTV

Proud Member
I'm not exactly sure if this is an useful Thread, or if it is necessary, but i just wanted to make an Thread where we can Thank Michael for 'every' reason.

I'll start:

* Thank You Michael, for showing me that Music can be creative, if you want it to be so.
* Thank You Michael, for showing me, that you shouldn't judge/ridicule a person for his
appearance, or his behaviour, instead you should try to know and understand him.
* Thank You for your Music.

Last edited:
Dear Michael

you have touched my heart and soul in ways that I never even knew were humanly possible. Thank you for your childlike imagination that brought so much joy into our world with your music, dance and performances. Bless your childlike heart that made our world a better place, with your love for the children and humanitarian efforts. You really did make the world a better place and much more exciting while doing it and for that we shall be forever grateful. You are Immortalized through your work on this earth and will be forever a King...
I love you for all time.? Qbee

f017435b5236.jpg

Thankyou Michael for the joy you have brought into my life and so many, many others,:heart: each decade you have been there for me and brought such wonderment , excitement , Magic and Love thankyou :heart: thankyou for the Love you have shown to the whole world and also for your very special kindness and heart for Humanity , you have been a total inspiration to me since I was young , Thankyou for your Beautiful Music and Dance , and for the comfort it brings me :heart: it truly soothes my soul :heart: thankyou Michael I'm forever Greatful :huggy: :heart: Lis xx

Jackson 5 - thank you
The Jacksons - thank you
Off The Wall - thank you
Thriller - thank you
Bad - thank you
Dangerous - thank you
HIStory - thank you
Invincible - thank you

With all my heart, thank you for the gift of your music, your magic, your love. You are my best of joy. :heart:

Thank you for sharing your talent with the world, for your amazing songs and fantastic dance moves. Thank you for bringing joy into my childhood with your music and thank you for teaching me that helping others is the best thing someone can do. :heart: You will live forever in our hearts. :heart:

Thank you for everything. You music. Your kindness. Your unparalleled genius. Your entertaining shows and performances. Your books. I could go on forever.

Thank you :)

:heart:

Thank you for all the precious gifts you left us. Your endless hope and faith for love around the world. The gift of your immense and genius talents in music,dance, performance. A million times thank you Michael.

Wonderful thread indeed :wub:

Thank you Michael for your music, your wisdom, your energy, your courage...
Thank you Michael for never giving up, always hope when it seems lost, to always walk towards the light even if you find yourself in the dark...

Thank you Michael for just being your wonderful self. :blush:

Thank you Michael for having been on this planet - that's all I can say.

Thank you Michael for been that shining star in my life.​

I agree too this was a good thread to started.

Thank you for being 'different' - and staying true to yourself.
Thank you for the songs, the dance, the magic.
Thank you for giving the world your best.
Thank you for inspiring so many the world over...
and most of all, thank you for saying every chance you got - how much you loved us more.

Dear Michael,
Thank you for giving our world an anthem to sing,

Thank you for giving our planet a song of it's own,(maybe one day we'll wake up and listen to you)

Thank you for giving our children your love and generosity,

Thank you for giving me such joy, especially during the sad times.

One can never hear it too many times so I'll chime in again.

:) Thank you so much :)

Michael Thank you for your intelligence, Your knowledge, Your giving kind soul, Thank you for my childhood.. Thanks for your empathy, humbleness and Your beauty.

thankyou.jpg
x

Back