My Poem for Michael Jackson. I Love you <333

Zakk

Proud Member
Last edited:
Hiya Zakk :better: your poem is beautiful really beautiful , thankyou for sharing it :heart:

That means a lot, thank you. Michael continues to live on in my heart, he means a lot to me... and it's heartbreaking i wasn't here to experience his genius in full.. but with what he left behind... i can experience the music, his short films & iconic performances and i am extremely grateful to him, for healing this world, and saving people's live's :heart:

That means a lot, thank you. Michael continues to live on in my heart, he means a lot to me... and it's heartbreaking i wasn't here to experience his genius in full.. but with what he left behind... i can experience the music, his short films & iconic performances and i am extremely grateful to him, for healing this world, and saving people's live's :heart:

:heart:

This is a poem me and some others Michael Jackson fans put together. Our group was call From Our Heart To Your Poems for Michael.

Michael it has been 5 years since you left us
And in those 5 years we have learn how to love and care for one another.
Your presence was felt all over the world now you are up in heaven singing and dancing with the angles
There is not a day that goes by that we do not see your face in a picture or hear the melody of your song
I wish i can turn back the hands of time and bring you back to us
You were that special light that shine in our lives a light that has gone out to soon
Michael you gave a meaning to the word L.O.V.E.
We understand your message,we hear what you said...
We won't live without the meaning not for a single day
Michael we miss you so much words can't say how much we miss you each and everyday
For you are our light our shinning star
And you will be treasured and remembered in our hearts
In our heart you have a very special place, because you're just a very special person in our lives
You've touched our hearts our soul our mind forever our lives will always be entwined until the end of time
For you are always on my mind
For always your hand will be tight in our hands Michael we will not let go
We are your true fans from around the world, we will never forget you and what you meant to this world
You guide us and it is hard sometimes but we have so many precious memories of you that will last forever
Before you came the world didn't have seen a dancer and singer like you
As you move across the stage it was amazing to see
You brought me tears of joy Michael you have brigten my days
When we all saw you we we're like Wow
Michael you are amazing a true gift from God
You are a precious jewel that can never be replace
As we look around and see how many lives you touch the one thing that keep us going is the love you have for us it will never die
You live on in your wonderful music
Michael you will live in our hearts forever

Thank you Zakk, pminton for such lovely, truthful words..(hugs)

This is a poem me and some others Michael Jackson fans put together. Our group was call From Our Heart To Your Poems for Michael.

Michael it has been 5 years since you left us
And in those 5 years we have learn how to love and care for one another.
Your presence was felt all over the world now you are up in heaven singing and dancing with the angles
There is not a day that goes by that we do not see your face in a picture or hear the melody of your song
I wish i can turn back the hands of time and bring you back to us
You were that special light that shine in our lives a light that has gone out to soon
Michael you gave a meaning to the word L.O.V.E.
We understand your message,we hear what you said...
We won't live without the meaning not for a single day
Michael we miss you so much words can't say how much we miss you each and everyday
For you are our light our shinning star
And you will be treasured and remembered in our hearts
In our heart you have a very special place, because you're just a very special person in our lives
You've touched our hearts our soul our mind forever our lives will always be entwined until the end of time
For you are always on my mind
For always your hand will be tight in our hands Michael we will not let go
We are your true fans from around the world, we will never forget you and what you meant to this world
You guide us and it is hard sometimes but we have so many precious memories of you that will last forever
Before you came the world didn't have seen a dancer and singer like you
As you move across the stage it was amazing to see
You brought me tears of joy Michael you have brigten my days
When we all saw you we we're like Wow
Michael you are amazing a true gift from God
You are a precious jewel that can never be replace
As we look around and see how many lives you touch the one thing that keep us going is the love you have for us it will never die
You live on in your wonderful music
Michael you will live in our hearts forever

Thankyou so much for posting this beautiful poem :heart:

Can mods create two different threads? this thread was created for my poem, as you can see in the title.. thanks.

Can mods create two different threads? this thread was created for my poem, as you can see in the title.. thanks.

You are right i put this in the wrong thread sorry charge it to my head not my heart.

Mod i know there is a poem thread my can go over there no problem.

Last edited:
Back