Celebrity tweets remembering Michael on June 25, 2014

Ankita

Proud Member
The fifth anniversary of Jackson's death prompted a flood of tributes on social networking websites, with fans across the world sharing their memories of the pop superstar and making #MichaelJackson a trending topic on Twitter.com.

A number of stars also took to the website to mourn the loss of the singer five years on. British supermodel Naomi Campbell shared a picture of herself posing with Jackson with her hands on his face, adding, "I miss you #Mj #Rip with #angels #kingofpop #loyalfriend #legend# #Icon #MichealJackson in our hearts... (sic)."

Rapper/actor Ludacris adds, "R.I.P. The King Of Pop M.J."

Jackson's pop star nephews, Taj, Taryll and Tj Jackson, of 3T, were stranded in Europe on the day of the anniversary due to a strike by French air traffic controllers, but they managed to add tributes to their late uncle before boarding a plane back to California to be with their family.

Taryll writes, "To my idol, teacher, uncle and best friend... 'I love you more'. #alwaysinmyheart #love #foreverMjJ #bestofalltime (sic)," while his brother Tj, adds, "Not a day goes by where I don't think about him. And today even more so... His smile, his laughter, his walk, everything. Love you, Doo Doo."

Source-Contactmusic

Please share more..Thanks..

I only just found that this was actually from two years ago on the 25th of June, but Beyonce posted this on her website:

When I was just starting out, my first producer used to make me listen to Michael Jackson’s live performance of “Who’s Loving You.” He would have me watch that for hours back to back to back.

What he wanted me to learn was his soul. You could hear his soul. And he was this little kid who hadn’t experienced love but he was a vessel. For whatever reason he could evoke more emotion than an adult. It was so raw and so pure. It was these little things that he did that were just swag. It’s something that’s God given.

Michael taught me that sometimes you have to forget technique, forget what you have on. If you feel silly, you have to go from the gut just let it go.

Michael Jackson changed me, and helped me to become the artist I am thank you Michael.

Love always,
B

This year she posted a photograph of Michael and the phrase 'We miss you.'

Source: http://www.beyonce.com/michael-jackson/

Back