Germany' s Biggest Newspaper Inside the Mausoleum at Forest Lawn ! June 26th, 2014

MJ TinkerBell

Proud Member
Where Michael IS..Is where you will find Me <3
Country
Canada
1,w=993,c=0.bild.jpg

FIFTH ANNIVERSARY OF THE DEATH OF MICHAEL JACKSON
IMAGE in the Mausoleum of the "King of Pop"

http://www.bild.de/video/clip/michael-jackson/bild-am-grab-von-michael-jackson-36537390.bild.html
Video Link to see interview !

By DIRK BENNING HOFF and BABYBJÖRN KIMMINUS (LA)
Actually, it is not accessible, but our reporter arrived at Jackson's grave in Los Angeles
It is one of the great shrines of Pop: The Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, near Los Angeles. The cemetery where Michael Jackson is buried.
IMAGE was in the mausoleum of the "King of Pop" - a place to which the public actually has no access.
Outside roses are lined up. 15 000 pieces it should be for today's fifth anniversary of the death of Michael Jackson. Masses of fans mourn today at the "Hall of Liberty", the chapel in which one of the biggest pop stars of all time is buried. Do not come in, a public burial place of their idol was denied the fans.

But we find a way into the chapel.

On our side: the German Michael Jackson's confidant Jacob Hagen, who visited the grave of his friend every year. At an inconspicuous side entrance we ring the bell at a massive iron door. A code word - and we are in it. But with a large camera equipment we can not accumulate, otherwise we removed the Security quickly. Because: Photos and videos are not permitted to Michael Jackson's grave.
But we succeed in some shots, the security service is not as ruthless as feared. The long corridors in the chapel are lined with coffins of famous people. Walt Disney is here, Michael Jackson's friend Elizabeth Taylor, Eroll Flynn, Humphrey Bogart.

Due to the light-filled chapel we go quickly to THE grave in the "Hall of Liberty."
In front is a large marble book with a quotation from the Gospel of Luke, chains, which separate the family mausoleum of the transition. In the middle of a bank - and three yards behind a small door he is: the "King of Pop". Under two lamps in front of three colorful mosaic windows, in a light-filled bay window is the beige sarcophagus of Michael Jackson. In it one of the largest music geniuses of history has laid to rest.
But: No picture from him, no name, everything is anonymous. Reason: The fear of fans, before crazed grave desecration. Who does not know that Jackson is here, could pass.

3,w=559,c=0.bild.gif

Ford Mustang with rieisigem Michael Jackson sticker on the cemetery in Glendale​

Michael Jacob Hagen has shown us the way. He's taken over again when he visits his dead friend. The 30-year-old lays flowers down, says: "We used to have fooled around, played - and now he is here. A strange feeling again and again. "
He was 5 years ago in Paris in transit, when he learned of the news of his death, got off the plane, had 20 messages on the phone: Michael Jackson is dead fact that he is not good went was the Munich clear. "The tour, he could not have done that all knew." But the news of his death was yet to be processed "nothing more than a shock!" The, Jacob Hagen wrote a book about his time with Michael Jackson ("Will You Be My Friend" ).

2,w=559,c=0.bild.gif

Michael Jackson friend Michael Jacobshagen from Munich presents the chapel down flowers​

We're almost 20 minutes in the mausoleum, as the security service is uneasy. While he has not seen us in films, but has careful to point out that the area is private here.
From outside fans waving through the colorful glass door that would like to share with us. But we have now seen enough rest the "King of Pop" in peace and unplug.

2,w=559,c=0.bild.gif

15 000 roses want the Jackson fans line up for the 5th anniversary of the death of the King of Pop​

Al Walser, Jackson friend and Grammy-nominated music producer from LA, finds it "incomprehensible that millions of Michael Jackson fans have no public funeral establishment". He asks how many an accessible grave.
Today, thousands of fans will have to grieve in front of the chapel to be really close to without their idols.

Thank you so much to Tina Zimmermann for sharing this with us :heart:

The Story has been translated from the Original German article !

The Blog Source:
http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leu...-mausoleum-des-king-of-pop-36530376.bild.html

So a friend of Michael's let the newspaper people in. Sigh.

you mean a family member .most probably weisner as he is close to katherine.

*Bild* is just the biggest german tabloid.

It's not even worth to be called a 'newspaper' really.

:swoon: OMG these guys are a TABLOID @#$%^&* !!! Are you kidding me !!! How did these LOSERS get access to the Mausoleum at Forest Lawn where Michael is laid to rest !! When there are literally MILLIONS of Fans that would give everything they have to just stand inside the doors and these LOW LIFE reporters get to walk in from another COUNTRY and make a fool of Michael while getting the most exclusive access there is on the planet !! I AM SO :mad::evil::censored::mat:

Michael Jacobshagen spent like two weeks with Michael when he was a child.

I guess he has not made it into a real job so he had to write a whole book about such two weeks of his life to make some money.

That special tabloid, which is unfortunately the best selling in Germany (I do feel ashamed cuz it's existing and that big here... says something about german education) is of cuz emphasizing stuff like 'Jacobshagen shared a bed with Michael Jackson'.

But that's all I'll say here cuz neither I want to help selling that disgusting tabloid nor that stupid book ok?!

Soundmind;4024519 said:
you mean a family member .most probably weisner as he is close to katherine.

Michael Jacobshagen let them in. For some reason he has the password to get inside. I don´t get that at all. When there are people who spent a lot of more time with Michael and were his friends without riding on that wave, and they are not allowed inside to pay their respect to him. It´s a shame really.

Michael JacobsHagen posted a selfie of himself in front of Michael Jackson's tomb on his FB page about his book... He took it down when it wasn't received very well. (Thats an understatement)

When you post the link to the tabloid article above on FB it is posted with a picture of the BILD Tabloid journalist standing in front of Michael's tomb as well although it doesn't show up in the article. Hagen invited the tabloid journalist from BILD inside the sanctuary to take pictures and then promote his book in the article.. He was offered a beautiful opportunity to pay his respects and used it to exploit Michael for his own personal gain and then disrespected MJ and fans by flaunting his picture .. ( which actually looked a like a photo bomb of Michael' sanctuary to me)

I actually have no problem with fans who are able to get inside to visit, but it should be considered a beautiful honor and not exploited with your selfies in front of tomb making it about you . That is so disrespectful to MJ and the fans who grieve to be able to be there.

But we must also realize that Forest Lawn can't open it up to all fans and turn Michael's tomb/final resting place into it a tourist attraction either .. We have to understand and respect that ... We wouldn't want that for him. .I guess shouldn't speak for all , I wouldn't want that. (it would grieve me to see that happen)

Last edited:
Many places at Forest Lawn are open only for the families of those who are laid to rest there. So I don't think Forest Lawn should make access to the mausoleum just because Michael is there. It was closed and open only for relatives before 2009.
But I don't get why a fan has access when others who either worked for Michael or were close friends to him are not allowed inside.

After this Jacob Hagen should have this privilege taken away from him.

qbee;4025001 said:
Michael JacobsHagen posted a selfie of himself in front of Michael Jackson's tomb on his FB page about his book... He took it down when it wasn't received very well. (Thats an understatement)

Two words: Not right !!!!

andjustice4MJ @andjustice4some · June 28

Seriously posting selfies with Michael's tomb in the background??

BrMQdyHCIAAcs-f.jpg

That's the guy...http://www.michaeljacobshagen.com

Michael Jacobshagen spent like two weeks with Michael when he was a child.

I guess he has not made it into a real job so he had to write a whole book about such two weeks of his life to make some money.

That special tabloid, which is unfortunately the best selling in Germany (I do feel ashamed cuz it's existing and that big here... says something about german education) is of cuz emphasizing stuff like 'Jacobshagen shared a bed with Michael Jackson'.

But that's all I'll say here cuz neither I want to help selling that disgusting tabloid nor that stupid book ok?!

Jacobshagen was NOT a friend of Michael and he did NOT share a bed with Michael.

He also did not spend two weeks with him. He claims that but actually there is a footage from German TV from the 90s where he and his mother talk about meeting MJ and he only met him once as a fan. The footage was made after HIStory tour and they never mentioned to have been on tour with MJ. They only talk about this one meeting that lasted for only a couple of hours, not two weeks. His story later changed to being on tour with him as a child during HIStory and being friends with him. He poses as such in German tabloids and he wrote a full book about that fantasy...

He also has a company in Germany misleadingly called MiJac...

Here is the footage from German TV. It's from 1998, so after HIStory tour. I speak German and here he and his mother talk about their first (and only) meeting with Michael in 1998. No talk about being with him on HIStory tour. He only started to claim that later.

Last edited:
Jacobshagen was NOT a friend of Michael and he did NOT share a bed with Michael.

He also did not spend two weeks with him. He claims that but actually there is a footage from German TV from the 90s where he and his mother talk about meeting MJ and he only met him once as a fan. The footage was made after HIStory tour and they never mentioned to have been on tour with MJ. They only talk about this one meeting that lasted for only a couple of hours, not two weeks. His story later changed to being on tour with him as a child during HIStory and being friends with him. He poses as such in German tabloids and he wrote a full book about that fantasy...

He also has a company in Germany misleadingly called MiJac...

Here is the footage from German TV. It's from 1998, so after HIStory tour. I speak German and here he and his mother talk about their first (and only) meeting with Michael in 1998. No talk about being with him on HIStory tour. He only started to claim that later.

I honestly don't care if and what is true of what this guy said when. *shrugs* We shouldn't give this guy nor that tabloid 'Bild' any attention at all, when it's about me... it's not worth it. That's all I'm saying.

I hope after these antics that he is now banned from entering.

those bild.de guys are dirtbags.
they usually use "j*cko" instead of his real name in every news.

Paris78;4025184 said:
Two words: Not right !!!!

andjustice4MJ @andjustice4some · June 28

Seriously posting selfies with Michael's tomb in the background??

BrMQdyHCIAAcs-f.jpg

That's the guy...http://www.michaeljacobshagen.com

People using his resting place as a ****ing selfie setting with his body lying just a few feet away... ****ing disgusting. Michael really can't get any respect or peace after his passing. :(

:swoon: OMG these guys are a TABLOID @#$%^&* !!! Are you kidding me !!! How did these LOSERS get access to the Mausoleum at Forest Lawn where Michael is laid to rest !! When there are literally MILLIONS of Fans that would give everything they have to just stand inside the doors and these LOW LIFE reporters get to walk in from another COUNTRY and make a fool of Michael while getting the most exclusive access there is on the planet !! I AM SO :mad::evil::censored::mat:

Well shame on those "fans" that would want to do that, too (imho). I thought the purpose of burying him AWAY from the public was so he could truly rest in PEACE? I wouldn't want to be inside those doors or anywhere near his grave! I don't even visit my parents' graves and they brought me into this WORLD.

Mike spent most of his life in the public. He shouldn't have to share his resting place in it, too.

:wtf:

Very sad indeed. It is really a form of desecration of one's burial site--it is just done with technology. I hope this was brought to the attention of Forest Lawn and they contacted the security about this. The security must have seen the cameras and should have taken them away, so they are also to be blamed for this. We know that mainly family have the code, so which one of them gave the code to such a person? do people like Weisner have the code too?

Myosotis Are they gaining entry and using a fuzzy phone to film, and who is giving them the code? Maybe someone is selling the code? Why are there no flowers where Michael rests? Isn't the family paying a monthly amount to have flowers placed there every week? I don't understand this. Is this man mainly getting flowers from fans?

I would not be surprised if someone at Forest Lawn made a little private money by letting in various tabloids.

I would not be surprised if someone at Forest Lawn made a little private money by letting in various tabloids.
This is really unbelievable that media and fans are getting in there. I clicked on the video above your comment and You Tube is full of people that have sneaked in there and taken "secret videos". This just enrages me.
I remember when those pictures of Karen's leaked or were stolen or whatever and I was grateful that he was in such a beautiful place and that no one could get to him any more, but this is just abhorrent to me. Forest Lawn was selected not only for its beauty but its intense privacy.

Doesn't the State of California govern cemeteries? They need to look into this.

^^Didn't some fan say before that they peeked when the person opened the door to bring the flowers in, but who is allowing them to go all the way in to take photos? The next thing is Forest Lawn might decide to have no more fans coming to the door and these people are going to mess up things for everyone. It was just like the last time when you were able to see through the door. Then the fans began gluing their eyes to the glass door looking inside the room, so forest lawn put a tinted glass on the door so you can't see inside. Now if people continue to do foolish things, they are just going to stop fans from coming up to the steps and area in front of the door.

Anyway I sent the information and the photos to the girl who sends me the photos from forest lawn and asked her to pass it to the appropriate staff for review. They need to change the code or something. If I hear back from her, I will let you guys know.

Last edited:
OK I heard back from Forest Lawn today and was told the information was given to a supervisor and they will see what can be done.

OK I heard back from Forest Lawn today and was told the information was given to a supervisor and they will see what can be done.

I hope they'll see about it quickly! That entire building should be restricted to family members ONLY (and let it be a PRIVILEGE that can be revoked). Mike isn't the only one buried in there and snapping pics is disrespectful not only to him, but the others buried there.

One only has to think of the horror story that is the late Jim Morrison's grave to see how open/easy access to a celebrity's resting place can become.

Old pic (before the Jim bust was STOLEN. Look at the graffiti on the other graves beside his. Disgusting!

oldmorrisongrave_zps9cfc3377.jpg

Morrison grave (minus stolen bust that wasn't replaced) in 2013. Still littered with fan items, etc. I wouldn't want that for him, Mike or anyone! Tacky!

Morrisongrave2013_zps4ed3d1e0.jpg

Last edited:
I hope they'll see about it quickly! That entire building should be restricted to family members ONLY (and let it be a PRIVILEGE that can be revoked). Mike isn't the only one buried in there and snapping pics is disrespectful not only to him, but the others buried there.

One only has to think of the horror story that is the late Jim Morrison's grave to see how open/easy access to a celebrity's resting place can become.

Old pic (before the Jim bust was STOLEN. Look at the graffiti on the other graves beside his. Disgusting!

Morrison grave (minus stolen bust that wasn't replaced) in 2013. Still littered with fan items, etc. I wouldn't want that for him, Mike or anyone! Tacky!

Very sad to see desecration like this.

That is a disgrace and the fans themselves have no respect for the dead in general. I also thought about the other people who are buried in that building too and wondered how their living relatives feel about this guy's photo and all the other fans who get in and do this. I know if I was the living relative I would be calling Forest Lawn and have this stopped immediately. However, from the response from the Forest Lawn staff member, you can tell they had no idea this was going on. The sad thing is that if fans keep doing desecrated activities, it will cause Forest Lawn to restrict their activities there. I hope it does not reach a point where they don't even allow fans to bring flowers up to the door or by the side of it. It is so bad when the negative actions of a few cause restrictions for the majority.

^^
Anyway I sent the information and the photos to the girl who sends me the photos from forest lawn and asked her to pass it to the appropriate staff for review. They need to change the code or something. If I hear back from her, I will let you guys know.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing this.

Well shame on those "fans" that would want to do that, too (imho). I thought the purpose of burying him AWAY from the public was so he could truly rest in PEACE? I wouldn't want to be inside those doors or anywhere near his grave! I don't even visit my parents' graves and they brought me into this WORLD.

Mike spent most of his life in the public. He shouldn't have to share his resting place in it, too.

:wtf:

To be fair, his resting place at Forest Lawn is far from out of the public eye. The Sanctuary of Ascension where he rests is atop a hill near the very front of the park, and it is easily the most visible landmark in the property. Not to mention Forest Lawn Glendale, where he rests, is not exactly hidden or out of the public view. It's right between two major highways and across the street from very busy parts of the city. The park sits on rolling foothills and the Great Mausoleum is VERY visible from most of the city surrounding it. It's not a gigantic skyscaper but it's very easily identifiable, and those windows are huge. It can easily be seen for a mile or two.

There are many other places Michael could have been buried, or even cremated, and for the life of me I'll never understand why the family chose the most easily accessible place. Going to his resting place is not like sneaking into Neverland, it's very accessible and very much in public.

However, I for one, am grateful they did choose that place...it's probably not what I would have done, but I'm still thankful I can go and pay my respects or grieve when I need to. Cemeteries are not for the dead, they are for the living. When I get the opportunity to go, it's not to ogle and snap photos. I go there to help process my grief. I know Michael really isn't there, it's just where his body is, but that's part of the grieving process that never truly ends.

I know that I would be forever appreciative to have a few minutes on the dais next to his tomb. It would help heal a heart that will always hurt for him.

However, you'd NEVER catch me snapping a selfie, and nor would I ever dream of otherwise defacing his grave. It's definitely not a moment I would ever need documented. But it's a moment I would give almost anything to have. No, we aren't Michael's immediate family or close friends, but we are important to him and he is important to us and there is still something that made that relationship and experience meaningful. I don't think that the doors should just be wide open all the time, but I know I'd treasure an opportunity to go inside, just one time.

Back