Katherine Jackson Reveals Paris Comes Home From School at the End of Each Month

CherubimII

Proud Member
Posted <abbr class="published" title="2014-06-26T19:41:44+00:00" style="border: 0px;">26 June 2014 - 02:41 PM</abbr>
Katherine Jackson Shares Family Plans to Commemorate the 5th Anniversary of
Michael Jackson's Death |
Closer Weekly

michael-jackson-katherine-jackson.jpg

It's been five years since Michael Jackson’s death, and to commemorate the anniversary, his mother, Katherine Jackson, tells Closer Weekly the family will honor their loved one with a private gathering.

Katherine also reveals her own personal tradition: “I always go back home [to Gary, Ind.], where he was born. I’m going back in August.”

The 84-year-old guardian for Blanket, 12, Paris, 16, and Prince, 17, tells Closer Michael’s children have adjusted to life without their dad and are doing well.

“Their father wanted to be a producer and director,” Katherine shares, “and I think this is what they’re going to want to do. Blanket has been shooting movies ever since Michael passed, and he just got a new camera!”

She also reveals Paris “is doing good” in her Utah boarding school a year after her reported suicide attempt. “She’s wanting to come home, and she gets to at the end of every month.”

For more from Katherine Jackson’s interview and for family quotes from Michael’s brother, Jermaine, and his niece, Genevieve, pick up the new issue of Closer Weekly, on stands now!

ww.closerweekly.com/posts/katherine-jackson-shares-family-plans-to-commemorate-the-5th-anniversary-of-michael-jackson-s-death-39749

:pray: I am sorry guys something happens to me when I see un-educated people disrespect Michael at will on some sites where there are stories being posted about him due to the 5th anniversary ! I know I can't fight that much ignorance as I know Michael tried to , but some days I can't help myself :mad:

I let a loser on this site HAVE IT ! I took the gloves off just to shut him down and to make him think twice before he comes back again to reply on this site !!
I am better now that I did it but I know it is not what Michael taught me !!:pray:

So I left a nice little note for the MJ HATER-NATION ! I won't lie and say that I acted like Michael would because I didn't and I won't fight fire with fire and usually they won't come back again if you insult them like they easily insult Michael at will :mad:

I have to say that on the other side I see how many people out there really love Michael as I see them post to the HATERS before me, he is defended by so many more of us !!

THEY CANNOT CONTAIN US !! We will not lay down and take it anymore :censored: :clapping:

GO TEAM MJ :heart:

Last edited:
CherubimII;4024686 said:
&#8220;Their father wanted to be a producer and director,&#8221; Katherine shares, &#8220;and I think this is what they&#8217;re going to want to do. Blanket has been shooting movies ever since Michael passed, and he just got a new camera!&#8221;

Aww that's so cool! I've been making movies since I was young and it's an incredible thing to look back on when you grow older. See yourself grow up over the years :)

This is what Michael really want to get into movies he really didn't want to go back on the stage Michael want that time with his family but as we know he had no choice. look like the kids will carry on their father dream

It good to hear that Paris is doing good :)

Last edited:
I wonder if Paris will be there in Gary next month would be nice to see her.

pminton;4030180 said:
I wonder if Paris will be there in Gary next month would be nice to see her.

Hopefully not.

This sound more then carnival then a tribute to Michael

http://www.officialmichaeljacksontribute.com/

This year, the tribute festival will be different from previous years and based on the theme "Art for Life”.

We will showcase undiscovered talent; just as the Jackson 5 were at one time.

The outdoor tribute will include a kids pavilion, food and beverages, craft and art vendors, a classic/antique car show, a dance competition, exhibitions and much more.

Back