Happy Birthday Michael.

#MJforever57

Proud Member
I will started off first feel free to put what ever you want in honor of
Michael 56th Birthday
Poems,Cards,Wishes,Pictures Videos, etc.

This is a poem me and some others Michael Jackson fans put together. Our group was call (From Our Heart To Your Poems for Michael).

Michael

You came to the world August day and no one knew what you would show us.
You open our eyes to a new world and you showed the world your happy smile.
You were all about love and peace. You shared your message about to make the world a better
place and we love you for that.
You helped many people and you shared your love to them all and gave us a second chance in life.
You gave us so much you are are shinny light.
You are our lucky star,so bright far up in the sky.
You light up the world like the sun like the moon bright and round .
You have made us so happy with your sound.
We dance and sing and laugh and cry this is the reason why we love.
Flying with MJ Air-Can you feel the love Michael is everywhere.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and you said he beatboxed in your ear.
Wow Billie Jean is here she made you dance and you conquered the world those moonwalking loafers you lovingly twirled screaming out.
I Love You to the world. They say he still moonwalks on the moon and on the sky and it's is true.
Those heavenly he never heard before,compelled him to get up and move with the stars as company
Twinkling all along the milky way in eternity. You will always forever be in our hearts.
We Love you King Of Pop

Last edited:
This cake is almost too awesome to eat, lol!

Whitekeynotecake_zps289ff07a.jpg

Here's another cake I thought was cool. . .

michaeljacksoncake_zpsac0bb432.jpg

Not a cake, but I like this pic a lot :wub:

Birthdaycollage_zps26a3901e.jpg

This cake is so beautiful that I couldn't possibly eat!

Can we have the recipe? :p

Happy Birthday Michael! I found this video on Facebook by 'Yo Mama'
and it was titled 'super (scratch out ----> Mario) Bros. Michael Jackson/Mario Bros.

I love the video!!! I just want to say u r awesome Michael! After watching it, I had to come back to this forum. Just to re live your legacy.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=846390772039284

[video] (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); Post by Yo Mama.[/video]

I love this pic so much! For his birthday in 2012, found this in Deviantart I think. Love the little crown on his head and his shy smile! :D

28s589y.jpg

Here's some more goodies I've found. :D

This looks to be from the OTW era:

OTWeraBday_zps435bb23b.jpg

I'll use this one for my laptop wallpaper:

Audiencelove_zps6ae232cd.jpg

More from the HIStory Tour: :heat:

HAPPYBdayHT_zps1d3488c3.jpg

We are ahead of the celebration of his birthday :D

You are an inspiration to billions around the world, your musical accomplishments propelled you to the top of the entertainment industry.. you created a wave of excitement anywhere you went.. be it on tour, or a charitable cause... your trips to africa, you were a light in all of our hearts and you will continue to shine above the world.. You're our eternal flame, we will never stop loving you.. God bless you always, thank you for everything.. Have a great birthday among the angels :heart:

You are an inspiration to billions around the world, your musical accomplishments propelled you to the top of the entertainment industry.. you created a wave of excitement anywhere you went.. be it on tour, or a charitable cause... your trips to africa, you were a light in all of our hearts and you will continue to shine above the world.. You're our eternal flame, we will never stop loving you.. God bless you always, thank you for everything.. Have a great birthday among the angels :heart:

Beautiful Zakk :huggy: :heart: :heart:

Michael, You are an amazing person, with a big heart. You have accomplished so many things in your music career. Thank you so much, for the amazing music that you made. Thank you so much for being an inspiration, role model, and influence to so many. You are an amazing dad, brother, son, and cousin. I have being a huge fan of yours for so many years and I am proud to say that. You cared so much for our beautiful world and you donated to so many Charities. You are named the King of Pop for so many reasons. We all love you Michael. I hope you have a great Birthday and all of us fans will continue to listen to your music. Thank you again Michael

Michael, You are an amazing person, with a big heart. You have accomplished so many things in your music career. Thank you so much, for the amazing music that you made. Thank you so much for being an inspiration, role model, and influence to so many. You are an amazing dad, brother, son, and cousin. I have being a huge fan of yours for so many years and I am proud to say that. You cared so much for our beautiful world and you donated to so many Charities. You are named the King of Pop for so many reasons. We all love you Michael. I hope you have a great Birthday and all of us fans will continue to listen to your music. Thank you again Michael

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL

Michael soon it will be your birthday!
When we saw you we saw the dream of our life
Our prince charming. Sometime we wonder what life would be without you in our life
Who new this wonder would come on August 29?
A date that we hold close to our heart now. Today tomorrow, forever
Michael we know you will keep spinning and moonwalking
Up there in heaven among the stars surround by angels
And teaching them how to do the Moonwalk!
Showing then your style with that beautiful smile
Being the person you are you have touched our hearts in so many ways because you were a message sent from God
To help us to make the world a better place to live in
To love and care for one another a gift you have giving us
All people need love and you gave that to us over and over again
Keep sharing the love! we will never let it die. Our love for you we live for ever through eternity and beyond
You will always have a place in our heart forever
And we hope to see you again in the better world
A world full of love as you have giving us your love
You have touch our hearts in a way like no one else have ever done
You're music is playing the beat of a millions of hearts and we follow your teaching along life 's paths
You have show us the way to go and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts
We will never be apart and we know that you will always be there
Looking down from the sky with your beautiful smile We hope you are proud of us
And we know that you are because you taught us how to love and care for each others and to go that extra mile. We will always stick together to keep your legacy going. Because we are most loving and dedicated fans you can possibly imagine. Michael we will never leave you we will always be there you are forever in our hearts and we will never ever forget you. Your light shine on and you remain forever in our memories memories that will last us a life time
You will forever be our shining star your light will never go out.

What a beautiful poem pminton this really touched my heart :heart: such lovely heartfelt words , thankyou so much for sharing them :huggy:

I'm amazed that he still held onto some of that childlike outlook after all he went through! Maybe that was what kept him from completely losing it, from becoming very bitter and/or hateful. The kid in me died many moons ago and I don't miss her. Maybe someday I'll follow his example and resurrect her. . . :girl_sigh:

Thank you, Mike. . . :wub:

Funfunfun_zpsd3427e38.jpg

Like Zakk I will spend time playing Michael's music and watching DVD's. Will fantasize about being invited by MJ to visit Neverland (as it was) and hiking the property, Climbing trees (used to do this a lot when a child) water balloon fights. Taking a picnic and hiking up into the hills. Cheese and pickle sandwiches, scones with jam and clotted cream. Paradise!!! Just back from US spent time in LV where I saw "The one" twice. Once on 21 and on 25the June. I would go to the every day if I could it was truly amazing.:birthday:

Isn't it a "bit" too early for a celebration? For some strange reason Much too soon is on loop-play in my brain whenever I think of this particular section of this lovely site.

Like Michael said in that little movie of his......"I know you mean well.....and it's ALL for L.O.V.E.", but I still think you guys are anticipating things a bit too much.

I feel so out of place considering how you are all geared up and ready for partying - nice words, poems, photos........."I've got no gift to bring that's fit to give a king" comes to mind, even if the king in the carol was actually one with the capital K.

Maybe I should dig up some of my very own poems about Michael I've written over the years; maybe they belong in here.

Be rrrrrriiiiight back...........

Last edited:
Like Zakk I will spend time playing Michael's music and watching DVD's. Will fantasize about being invited by MJ to visit Neverland (as it was) and hiking the property, Climbing trees (used to do this a lot when a child) water balloon fights. Taking a picnic and hiking up into the hills. Cheese and pickle sandwiches, scones with jam and clotted cream. Paradise!!! Just back from US spent time in LV where I saw "The one" twice. Once on 21 and on 25the June. I would go to the every day if I could it was truly amazing.:birthday:

Oh you bring back fond memories. I was just in England in end of June to the first week in July and went to the Dorchester Hotel for tea and had scones with jam and clotted cream--one of my favorite things!!

I still hope One will do something special for the birthday so I can attend.

I really hope Spike Lee will bring back the Brooklyn B-day party for Mike again! I'm not sure, but I think Hurricane Sandy aftermath is part of the reason it has been put on hiatus. I love NY (and Spike), so celebrating Mike's birthday there would be awesome. :girl_dance:

I really hope Spike Lee will bring back the Brooklyn B-day party for Mike again! I'm not sure, but I think Hurricane Sandy aftermath is part of the reason it has been put on hiatus. I love NY (and Spike), so celebrating Mike's birthday there would be awesome. :girl_dance:

Yeah the hurricane happened and the next year when he was doing it he cancelled it. Now I have no idea if he wants to continue this project.

Dunno about you guys, but I'll be in Neverland territory remembering the good times and drowning my sorrows lol. :heart:

Back