HIStory

Proud Member
On her Instagram:

proxy.jpg

This is from today:

10011315_255509931310445_1343048182_n.jpg

madonna
38 minutes ago
Happy independence Day!! What is FREEDOM? #revolutionoflove #iconic #livingforlove #artforfreedom

In the past weeks:

Madonna

June 22

"Smooth Criminal! #mercy #james #livingforlove " -Madonna

Madonna

June 3

"Discussing Michael Jackson vs. Pharrell Williams! Watch out! Detroit is coming back !!!!! #revolutionoflove " -Madonna

Madonna

May 31

"The King and The Queen #iconic #gameofthrones . #unapologetic @#$%$" -Madonna

----

Maybe she just misses him, but some noted that Madonna never does anything without a reason or without some calculated intent, so there's wondering if there's an upcoming project she will be on or something. But it's just speculation, of course.

Re: Madonna has been posting a lot about Michael lately

"Smiling with my boo"
What boo means?

Maybe she has been "studying" Michael and "found" him?

"Smiling with my boo"
What boo means?

Maybe she has been "studying" Michael and "found" him?

boo is a term that is derived from the French word "beau" meaning beautiful. In 18th century England it meant an admirer, usually male. It made it's way into Afro-Caribean language perhaps through the French colonisation of some Caribean islands.

Now meaning girl or boyfriend

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boo

It's nice, but once again... where were they when he was alive?

As calculated as she is...maybe a project is coming (for Xscape or her new album)

Elizabeth @StatenStories · 20 h.
I knew it! I'm betting Madonna will be in that new video.

but perhaps it has to do with her new lover Timor Steffens :smilerolleyes:

[video=youtube;8cBmIPsEgOI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBmIPsEgOI[/video]

i take it she hasn't heard the shmuley tapes

Reactions: xam

Actually Madonna defended Michael after the Bashir documentary.

She's made a couple of snarky comments of him over the years though (I distinctly remember she once said he looked like a "space alien drag queen"). Michael called her a witch on the Smuley tapes, but that was not supposed to be published, so that was different, not something that Michael publicly said about her.

But here is what Madonna said about the Bashir thing:

I wouldn't mind if Michael is featured on one of her songs from her new album. But I would not like her being on one of the remixes from Xscape.

WildStyle;4026706 said:

[video=vimeo;8466580]http://vimeo.com/8466580[/video]

“[It] took me all week to write [the speech], and I just wrote it from my heart,” she added. “And I kept slashing and burning and editing.”

Unimpressed :bored:

She always played up her so called "relationship" with Michael throughout her career. Even though it was merely a couple of "dates" (if you can call them that) to Award shows and the like.

i take it she hasn't heard the shmuley tapes

I bet she has, but isn't too bothered by his comments about her because she realizes he was right, and that she has changed for the better since then. Well, hopefully she has, anyway.

I find it interesting that she is making all these posts about him. Sudden feelings of longing or something else? :thinking:

Well she was daft back in the day, If she had not have called her "Boo" a space alien drag queen Maybe He might have given her more time.
I don't hate Madonna.... I just never understood her. I will say I do feel for her posts though, Clear she misses him.

Where were you at the trial ? both times you had that chance.. We have to support ,love and show love appreciation to people while they are alive.

Last edited:

Well she was daft back in the day, If she had not have called her "Boo" a space alien drag queen Maybe He might have given her more time.
I don't hate Madonna.... I just never understood her. I will say I do feel for her posts though, Clear she misses him.

Where were you at the trial ? both times you had that chance.. We have to support ,love and show love appreciation to people while they are alive.

So true.

The only reason I posted Madonna's VMA tribute to Michael was this sentence:
"But I had a childhood, and I was allowed to make mistakes and find my own way in the world without the glare of the spotlight. When I first heard that Michael had died I was in London, days away from the opening of my tour. Michael was going to perform in the same venue as me a week later. All I could think about in that moment was that I had abandoned him. That we had abandoned him. That we had allowed this magnificent creature that once set the world on fire to somehow slip through the cracks. While he was trying to build a family and rebuild his career, we were all busy passing judgment. Most of us had turned our backs on him. "

It still makes me cry :cry: She doesn't accuse everyone else, in her message she includes herself as people who abandoned Michael. To me it is clear that she regretted for not reaching out to Michael and it is not right to accuse her for not helping MJ when she lives with that rest of her life. She already knows, why throw stones on her for it?

Yes, one thing I appreciate in Madonna's speach is that she was self-critical and did not pretend that she was always a friend and there for him etc.

Still think her speech about Michael was brilliant. As much for the style as the content and when and how it was delivered.

She summed it up in a lot of ways. And did it poetically.

I guess she is missing Michael since it is close to his death anniversary, or some other reason. Hopes she keeps the positivity going. Thanks for sending out good Michael vibes into the universe Madonna.

At least she had the guts to admit publically that she/they had abandoned him. I give her props for that. She spoke the truth, not like most others who love to act like they were trying to save him and they are not to blame for anything. I'm not a fan of Madge, but her tribute was probably the best one.

I thought this speech was particularly heartfelt. I kinda became a Madonna fan that night.

And I didn't know those rabbi tapes weren't supposed to be heard. What were they for?

Yeah that is what I got out her speech that she admitted she and a lot of them abandoned Michael. There were people in the audience nodding in agreement. I appreciated the honesty she showed.

That applies to many people, including so-called FANS. I don't have a problem with Madonna reflecting on Mike, the person he was, the legend he'll always be and what she misses about him.

I thought this speech was particularly heartfelt. I kinda became a Madonna fan that night.

And I didn't know those rabbi tapes weren't supposed to be heard. What were they for?

The rabbi was supposed to be some type of spiritual advisor for Michael, who opened up to him during some type of therapeutic/religious sessions. The rabbi claimed that Michael wanted to write a book with the information, but the nature of the sessions suggest to me that these were private disclosures and not intended for public consumption. That is why some of the rabbis spoke out against his behavior. I hope no one who goes to a therapist have this happen to them. I remember when rabbi was on tv to promote the first book, one of the hosts asked the other why would Michael make him tape this, and some woman entered and said we are talking about a man who never made a right decision. That pissed me off.

I'm just....*sighing*....

It still makes me cry :cry: She doesn't accuse everyone else, in her message she includes herself as people who abandoned Michael. To me it is clear that she regretted for not reaching out to Michael and it is not right to accuse her for not helping MJ when she lives with that rest of her life. She already knows, why throw stones on her for it?

I agree with this. I bet she's feeling some kind of regret and sharing her thoughts by posting these pictures. She didn't reach out to him in the last years, but she never pretended she did anyway. In fact, she did the opposite - back in 2009 at the VMAs, she did not jump on the "We all loved Michael so much" bandwagon and instead of that, she told the hard truth straight out - that he was NOT loved, not cared for by most in his last years. This was a brave step to do of her and deserves respect IMO.
Having said that, it's not entirely fair to say she never was there for him - as already said, she did publicly defend Michael when the Bashir docu made headlines. That might not come across as much, but we have to remember many others who were friends with Michael at some point remained flat out silent during these controversial years and didn't speak a single word of support - so what she did was still, sadly, much more than what the majority did.

Last edited:

The rabbi was supposed to be some type of spiritual advisor for Michael, who opened up to him during some type of therapeutic/religious sessions. The rabbi claimed that Michael wanted to write a book with the information, but the nature of the sessions suggest to me that these were private disclosures and not intended for public consumption. That is why some of the rabbis spoke out against his behavior. I hope no one who goes to a therapist have this happen to them. I remember when rabbi was on tv to promote the first book, one of the hosts asked the other why would Michael make him tape this, and some woman entered and said we are talking about a man who never made a right decision. That pissed me off.

I do agree, it was supposed to be a positive book, but some details the rabbi wrote weren't helpful to Michael and agrees with a few crap like the drug addiction, heard about whether Michael is anti-semetic from the audio tape in 06'. Those details he wrote made me lose respect for the rabbi. Yeah I know it's a bit off-topic. I'm kinda curious that Madonna was so jealous that she trying to say crap about Michael, but she might've changed her attitude years later and changed her tune about Michael.

Madonna

May 31

"The King and The Queen"

o/t
she calls herself the queen but it was Michael who was"self -proclamed" king?

LOL! The woman is obsessed or something. I know Michael has this affect on people... and she isn't afraid to hide it.:giggle:

And there is more where these came from. Just a couple of samples:

http://instagram.com/p/s-9ojXmEeT/
BxnDF5MIYAAlskM.jpg

Madonna @Madonna · Aug 30
Time is a whore she screws everyone! H.B.
BwTDs-yIQAAKyQV.jpg:large

Last edited:
Back