Karen Fake is gone bonkers

Bubs

Proud Member
I don't know where controversies thread is gone as this should be there.

Has anyone seen the latest tweets from Karen Fake? She is spending her time arguing with Pearl Jr whether MJ is dead or not, and gives detailed description of how MJ looked after 2 autopsies:puke:
She seems to be mentally imbalanced as much as those people she is arguing with.

How low this woman can go and when does she stop?
Michael Bush was there with Karen and saw and dressed Michael's body, but you don't see him fighting in twitter with irrelevant people and giving descriptions of MJ body to anyone to prove the point.

The way she defends her sick tweets is highly disturbing:bugeyed

Edited: I removed the link to Karen (crazy woman) twitter in case it is not appropriate to post it here and if somebody accidentally read her descriptions of MJ's body.

Last edited:
Just distasteful, disrespectful, & gross. Would she give such graphic descriptions of her own loved one dead body? I mean I don't know what she wrote, but since you said she is giving descriptions after the autopsy I can get a mental picture. Why would anyone debate with someone about this topic anyway? Anyone who insists Micheal is alive is not stable, so why would you debate with them and try to prove it by a description of a body after autopsy? It is better to prove that the person who had the autopsy was ACTUALLY Michael and not just describe a body after autopsy, because crazy Pearl will just say well that was not Michael Jackson there but a double.

I think some of Michael's staff just want to be relevant as a Michael informant or Michael associate, so they find any Michael issue to connect their names to regardless of the tastelessness of the topic.

Anyone who insists Michael is alive is not stable

:agree: :hysterical: No SH*T! When those types come to me with their conspiracy "theories" about how he faked his death, I shut them down by telling them to STFU and get away from me with that foolishness. :smilerolleyes:

I have read her tweets about this. Pearl wrote this:"Explain what the heck u did for 9 hrs preparing MJ's so-called body 4 burial when casket NEVER opened & Kate nor Joe NEVER SAW it" and Karen started her tweet with this: "Do you really want me to describe what Michael looked like after 2 autopsies" and then she wrote things.. nothing new for me since it´s in the autopsie papers. And after reading that one you get a picture if you know how a autopsie is performed. I wouldn´t say she described how he looked, but you do get a picture when she added the other things.

@petrarose I suggest you go and read what she wrote. I do understand the anger towards her though. She did put it out there, things fans doesn´t want to read. Why even bother with that woman? Former employees of Michael should just be quiet, all of them, they are all doing the wrong thing when putting Michael´s private life out there. It´s not okay for one part to talk about him and not for another part. Bush and Vogel are the only ones who can.

Last edited:
I just read her Twitter comments last night. I'm shocked at her behavior. I usually pay her no attention and could really care less about her either way, but her latest post going into graphic detail about Michael's dead body is just too much. I realize she is having an argument with that crazy bish Pearl trying to prove that Michael is really dead, but to post her fight publically like that is just too much.

I think she is losing it.:eek:

What the heck is wrong with her?

....I thought I had something constructive to say but - nope. I'm just dumbfounded. This is how you honor your friend of 30 years? Wow.

It's TWITTER! Theres a thing called IGNORE!

And while I don't think its appropriate to harass MJ's staff (if that is what this fan was doing), or ANYONE in MJ's camp about the nature of MJ's death - I also think its unfair to call people unstable if that's what they want to believe. At this point...I'm just like, whatever helps the fans cope is fine by me. What harm is it doing? Its a very very very far fetched theory, but people believe a lot of things. People believe his spirit is still roaming around interacting with the world and perhaps a lot of people think that's rubbish too. As long as you're not hurting anyone with it, then hey - let them believe it if that's what helps them get through it. Obviously I think this Pearl Jr person went too far if they're harassing MJ's folks with it, and besides - if you believe in the theory, then why would you insist on people close to MJ spilling the 'truth' and ruining MJ's 'hide away' time? lol Either way you slice it, its about letting him rest in peace.

EDIT: OK I actually read the tweets.

And Its immaturity all around! I mean I get what she's tryign to do, Pearl WAS harassing her about it, but really all she had to say was a solid respectful statement of "I know it's easier to believe that MJ is alive but I would not lie about this. I wish he was alive too, but it is a FACT that he is dead." or something to that effect and leave it alone. She's not doing anyone any favors in giving people like that the time of day, and especially not MJ.

Last edited:
She's despicable. I don't get how the fans can follow her and take her seriously. I understand Pearl Jr. is a crazy bitch but what Karen did was uncalled for and disrespectful to Michael! Will they ever leave him alone!?

Everybody Karen is already gone. I was at the trial when she was on the stand the woman was so out of it then. For her to be going backward and forward with Pearl of all ppls. who believer MJ is still alive.

I just can't understand we have so many sick ppls in this world who don't care:angry: i wish that their would just shut up and let Michael rest in peace.

Unfortunately in my opinion Karen is almost on the same level of crazy as Pearl. Common sense should have suggested to her to leave it alone and not engage Pearl but with some people common sense is not common.

She also had that "today 5 years ago" series through June. First (?) signs of losing it completley...

I wrote off Karen CRAY way back when she sold her photos of the tomb. (She can say all she wants that someone stole them from her facebook, but why were they up there to start with and regardless of the salaciousness of TMZ, they do things legally. She had to have been the one to sell them, but that is really another story that I don't want to get into!)

She has always rubbed me the wrong way. Even back during the rebuttal video - I don't know. I know she really cares about Michael but even way back then I always felt something was off about her. She will go along with whatever is causing hysteria in the fanbase and insist it is truth, and just stir up more crap regardless of its truth. She perpetuates anxiety in the fanbase that Michael definitely did not want. In videos that she is in, she seems to overstep and create intimacy that wasn't there. idk.

It doesn't surprise me that she's doing this now. I hope she gets help but I guess after all this time she hasn't. Sigh.

Virre;4028471 said:
nothing new for me since it´s in the autopsie papers.

not all of it though. I don't want to go into specifics but eyes and lips weren't mentioned in the autopsy. I think some of the things she said - eyes- could be the result of the second autopsy (as it's not on the first one) which was never made public.

And after reading that one you get a picture if you know how a autopsie is performed. I wouldn´t say she described how he looked, but you do get a picture when she added the other things.

and that's the issue. some people didn't read the autopsy, some people didn't look to the photos. Even though some read the autopsy it's technical and long. But when you read what she wrote, she basically painted a very vivid mental image. I would think that was the disturbing part for many people. And not believers. Normal fans who know that Michael is dead. Such details has no effect on believers who doesn't believe it's MJ to start with.

Yes Pearl pushed her, I get that she tried to shock people to reality, to wake them up with such graphic details but it won't work with Believers who are delusional. Such graphic details would have no effect on delusional and unreasonable Believers who think the body was someone else. Such details would only hurt the fans who know MJ is dead and still grieving.

Last edited:
This is Karen Faye we are talking about... She's an attention seeker, there is no other purpose of her tweets no matter what she claims. There was no need for her to be so graphic.

And I feel sorry for any fan who is still buying that she is this loyal friend of MJ who does things to defend and protect him. The same woman who went on to work for Gloria Allred of all people and she had the audacity to defend that woman when MJ fans questioned her about that. Yet, she is the first on to criticize everyone and their mother around MJ for every minor thing.

Or remember how she posed as the saviour of MJ in his last days to fans, but then this e-mail came out in which she is basically talking crap about MJ behind his back.

Not to mention the whole website fiasco in 2005 in which she was involved in with Randy.

She's such a fake. I feel sorry for any fan who is still buying the kool aid from this woman.

Last edited:
Being one of those fans who did not read the autopsy report or knew of any details otherwise, to read what Faye tweeted came as a shock to me and left a very vivid and uncomfortable image in my mind.

I don't care who some of these people think they are, but respect should be given whether dead or alive.

Why people keep treating Michael like less than human still baffles me.

You know these so call friends are the ones who will let you down and i hate Michael saw that to late any information their had on Michael their sold it to make a butt because the paycheck was cut off after Michael pass away their gave the man no respect at all none.

Karen Fake could've said Michael Bush and her prepared Michael for the burial doing the hair, make up and clothing. She didn't need to go that far taking away his dignity. She was too graphic, I was aware of his scalp and brain because of the autopsy but I didn't have to know about his eyes. Very disgusting and disrespectful of her! :angry:

I always thought it was odd how she would argue with fans on Twitter. It just seems so childish. But she's gone off the deep end now, it seems. It appears she is loving the attention and trying to get even more people to fight with her, then she'll block them and complain about being harassed, etc. She's been bitching about the bodyguards book saying they have betrayed Michael's trust, but she's so loony she can't even see she crossed the line way more than they EVER did.

It's just sad because you know the haters will send her tweet to Michael's children to try to hurt them even more. I can't even imagine if Paris reads what Karen said about his body. It's horrifying. :(

not all of it though. I don't want to go into specifics but eyes and lips weren't mentioned in the autopsy. I think some of the things she said - eyes- could be the result of the second autopsy (as it's not on the first one) which was never made public.

and that's the issue. some people didn't read the autopsy, some people didn't look to the photos. Even though some read the autopsy it's technical and long. But when you read what she wrote, she basically painted a very vivid mental image. I would think that was the disturbing part for many people. And not believers. Normal fans who know that Michael is dead. Such details has no effect on believers who doesn't believe it's MJ to start with.

Yes Pearl pushed her, I get that she tried to shock people to reality, to wake them up with such graphic details but it won't work with Believers who are delusional. Such graphic details would have no effect on delusional and unreasonable Believers who think the body was someone else. Such details would only hurt the fans who know MJ is dead and still grieving.

Exactly.

____

Pretending a dead person is alive so you can cope with the death, is not healthy. I saw someone up there ^^ saying that is their method to cope. That is not a healthy emotional & psychological coping technique for anyone. I think most of the people in our Hoax thread don't believe Michael is alive but just find the interchange and stories interesting. It is good theater. I have read some of the posts and posted there, but I in no way believe Michael is alive. Pearl is not stable and in no way did Karen have to explain a body after autopsy to prove Michael is dead. Michael could have left in the ambulance or from the helicopter as some people believe, and Pearl could give that as one of her arguments.

I feel Karen gave that information because she wants to show she has extra information; it was her same behavior on the witness stand, trying to show she was that special confidant.

Maybe I missed something when I wrote I got the picture after reading the autopsy report. I did read somewhere about propofol in his eyes, that information gave me a picture. Which wasn't nice. Her tweets were hurtful for me too. And I'm not defending her which I feel many think. :(

I never seem to be able to put down in words what I mean, must be the language barrier. Sorry about that.

Exactly.

____

Pretending a dead person is alive so you can cope with the death, is not healthy. I saw someone up there ^^ saying that is their method to cope. That is not a healthy emotional & psychological coping technique for anyone. I think most of the people in our Hoax thread don't believe Michael is alive but just find the interchange and stories interesting. It is good theater. I have read some of the posts and posted there, but I in no way believe Michael is alive. Pearl is not stable and in no way did Karen have to explain a body after autopsy to prove Michael is dead. Michael could have left in the ambulance or from the helicopter as some people believe, and Pearl could give that as one of her arguments.

I feel Karen gave that information because she wants to show she has extra information; it was her same behavior on the witness stand, trying to show she was that special confidant.

THat was me :) I dunno, I just feel like this is a different situation. It'll be different if we were all up in their business (not just as fans and getting info thats fed to us from sources) and knew what was going on and had all the facts. It'll be different if 'conspiracy' wasn't a word that was thrown around by MJ before his death and his family after his death. And it'll be different if this was just an ordinary death but even I have admit that the circumstances were not ordinary and in the end? There's a lot of questionable stuff. Now I personally do not believe in the hoax, but in the end this is a celebrity we have no relations to or knew personally. Therefore, just like Elvis and Tupac, if people wanna entertain the thought of him still being alive - respectfully (as in, not going on people's twitters and bashing others) - then I don't think all of them deserve to be called crazy or delusional. People believe what they want to believe - and yeah, I've read their arguments and reasoning - some of which does have me like 'hmmm that's something odd to think about' and not 'wtf you's crazy' lol Some of it IS like...'hm! yeah gotta admit thats kinda weird'. Again, not to say that it AUTOMATICALLY supports their theories or that it makes me necessarily believe, but I have to admit that if it makes me think - then its not all that nuts.

There are all kinds people who believe all kinds of conspiracy theories about all kinds of things. And I just don't like the feeling of alienating a group of people in the fan base just because I don't particularly like their theories. In the end, they still love MJ and support him so...as long as they aren't being ridiculous (like Pearl), then I say let them believe.

Eventually they'll come to their own conclusions. They have the same facts that we do, and they're just making of it what they want to make of it. So I guess, in a rambly way what I'm trying to say is if this was a close personal family member or friend that we talk to every day in person who has died and they refused to accept this fact, that's one thing. But this is the death of a person we don't know personally (even if we feel like we do), involving people we dont know personally. So for them, the possibility is still out there and ...so what? I don't believe it , they do, but in the end - I don't know if calling them delusional is helping matters. That's really all I'm saying.

I hope this doesn't come across as combative, as that's not my intention.

I agree with Virre that yes, those who are in Pearl's state really do need assistance. They need help because they aren't coping with Michael's death at all, and that's the problem.

But I also get using the phrase "coping mechanism" by believing he is alive (I don't believe he is) because, as J5master said... we aren't involved with anything. We're 100% hands-off. I was thinking a lot about this tonight actually: regardless of how each culture does it, it's a pretty well substantiated need that we have to address and acknowledge our dead. There's a ritual, and psychologically we adhere to something regarding it. I know that something I struggled with a LOT that whole summer he died was that I couldn't be there - that I couldn't be involved. That I couldn't attend the memorial, that they pulled the plug on having the wake at Neverland, things like that. That someone I loved so deeply and so dearly was being handled by others and that I wasn't involved and I could not participate in the "rituals" that we psychologically must go through. I'm a hands-on person and when a loved one passes in my family, I'm always the one to step up and handle the dirty work that no one else can bear. It killed me that I couldn't (I completely understand why I couldn't, but still the instinct and desire remained).

I felt, as many others did, completely helpless.

It was really, REALLY hard. Even now, I have to avoid a lot of stuff from 2009 because it is a sore spot for me. It's just something that I only get to work on bit by bit - visiting important places help, but it doesn't replace that lack of procedure that we have to, as humans, go through.

So for some fans, I think it really stops them in their tracks and they get stuck in denial. They get stuck so badly that they begin regressing and before you know it, they truly don't believe he is dead - they haven't seen it for themselves, it isn't REAL to them yet, so how could the fact be real? Deep down I think that is what drives many of the hoaxers.

It doesn't excuse their shitty behavior but I think that's the core for them. I've read up some stuff on the death hoax theories - they're interesting, there are certainly a few curious bits of information - but ultimately I know what is true in my heart. I don't think they can really approach that, and for that I mostly feel sorry for them. I know just how deeply I was broken by Michael's death. Even to this day it doesn't hurt any less really. Keeping that in mind, and knowing how real and deep that pain is, and knowing how I eventually was able to start dealing with it, I wonder how much pain it has caused them so deeply that they refuse to believe it is there and literally refuse to believe that he's gone. It's gotta be so real that they can't even acknowledge it.

Now, Karen on the other hand...don't get me started on her...again.

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me if Karen's reckless and moronic tweet gets picked in by trashy tabloids. Well done hag, it will probably tarnish Michael even more and Xscape's success as well. Also I'm sure it'll get to Michael's children as well disturbing them! SMFH :no:

I couldn't even stomach reading Karen's tweets,but she is legit batsh*t crazy.Same with Pearl Jr. But honestly,it's not smart to throw down with "beLIEvers" on Twitter or anywhere. They live in this delusion that Michael's still alive and in hiding (same with Tupac and Elvis) from the world,and while it's unhealthy,they need to just live in that delusion and leave the ones who actually know Michael is dead alone.
I'm not on either side,because both sides are wrong and Karen is a whack job and a half,but she made a terrible mistake. She's been making terrible mistakes since 2005 (probably longer,but who knows),so what difference does it really make?

I heard about this yesterday. People upset at Karen Faye over something. I had to do some digging to find the tweet. I wish I hadn't. She probably is the type of person who loves and craves conflict and attention. She and Pearl are a pair, both totally looney tunes. I wish people would get a clue about them. Both totally disrespectful to Michael and his children. Pearl Jr also will follow people who are not BeLIEvers. She's following me. I find her creepy :ph34r: and Karen Fake really needs a gag order.

Virre;4028471 said:
I have read her tweets about this. Pearl wrote this:"Explain what the heck u did for 9 hrs preparing MJ's so-called body 4 burial when casket NEVER opened & Kate nor Joe NEVER SAW it" and Karen started her tweet with this: "Do you really want me to describe what Michael looked like after 2 autopsies" and then she wrote things.. nothing new for me since it´s in the autopsie papers. And after reading that one you get a picture if you know how a autopsie is performed. I wouldn´t say she described how he looked, but you do get a picture when she added the other things.

@petrarose I suggest you go and read what she wrote. I do understand the anger towards her though. She did put it out there, things fans doesn´t want to read. Why even bother with that woman? Former employees of Michael should just be quiet, all of them, they are all doing the wrong thing when putting Michael´s private life out there. It´s not okay for one part to talk about him and not for another part. Bush and Vogel are the only ones who can.

Michael Bush who was there dressing Michael, have twitter account, but you don't see him arguing and engaging himself with stupid people and why should anyone even entertain such behaviour. Karen Fake knows damn well there is block feature in twitter, so if she doesn't want to read garbage from Pearl Jr, she doesn't have to and then she wouldn't have to describe in graphic detail how MJ looked like after 2 autopsies. She is not responsible of what hoaxers in the world thinks whether MJ is dead or not, so she doesn't have to educate anyone.

She does that because there are some MJ fans kissing her arse in every turn and it makes her feel important. Basically she the same as Pearl Jr, two sides of one coin and she too has her followers who believes everything she says.

Last edited:
I wrote off Karen CRAY way back when she sold her photos of the tomb. (She can say all she wants that someone stole them from her facebook, but why were they up there to start with and regardless of the salaciousness of TMZ, they do things legally. She had to have been the one to sell them, but that is really another story that I don't want to get into!)

Whether she sold them or not is not the point. She is acting like this woman who was upset because she posted photos of her beauty pageant child on her facebook page, and those photos ended up in some sort of pedo site for all the creeps to drool over. She didn't see anything wrong in her own actions, but blamed people who watched those photos.

I always thought it was odd how she would argue with fans on Twitter. It just seems so childish. But she's gone off the deep end now, it seems. It appears she is loving the attention and trying to get even more people to fight with her, then she'll block them and complain about being harassed, etc. She's been bitching about the bodyguards book saying they have betrayed Michael's trust, but she's so loony she can't even see she crossed the line way more than they EVER did.

It's just sad because you know the haters will send her tweet to Michael's children to try to hurt them even more. I can't even imagine if Paris reads what Karen said about his body. It's horrifying. :(

She is really out of touch with reality. All her tweet are about MJ and rants against Sony, the estate, bodyguards and she is accusing everybody for selling stories of MJ without realising she does the same. Money may not change hands, but she is doing the very same she accuses others of doing.

Haters already sent photos of MJ is autopsy table to kids, so I'm certain Karen's descriptions will be sent to them as well.

Last edited:
It was really, REALLY hard. Even now, I have to avoid a lot of stuff from 2009 because it is a sore spot for me. It's just something that I only get to work on bit by bit - visiting important places help, but it doesn't replace that lack of procedure that we have to, as humans, go through.

I hate hearing or seeing news reports from 2009, there are very few things I get teary over but this is one of them. I've been through a lot of difficult and traumatic things but I can look back at most of them without feeling too much emotion, this is different. I felt like I was living in a nightmare, I just wanted to wake up. I was in tears one morning after spilling milo on the bench, it had nothing to do with the milo, it was just that I was already feeling very fragile and anything else that happened on top of that could send me over the edge. I agree that it's really hard not being able to be there in person, I saw people who got tickets to go to the public memorial and some seemed to be treating it like it was a show, it wasn't really supposed to be exciting to get a chance to go there, it was a funeral.

For me, I've felt disconnected a bit because everything is seen through a TV or computer screen and it doesn't hit in quite the same way being there does, maybe this is why some people have trouble accepting that Micheal is really gone. I felt stressed and upset that I couldn't physically be there to say goodbye to him and I imagine many others felt this way too. It's sometimes difficult to understand how we can all feel this way about a man some of us never even met, but there's still a very strong emotional connection there, so when we lost him the grieving process was made more difficult since we couldn't be part of him being laid to rest other than watching through a TV screen.

I´m not sure we have read the same thing. I must have missed a few tweets of hers. If she described how he looked in detail and graphic I´m glad I didn´t read that and I don´t need to either. She must be a very sick woman doing that. I thought she just asked Pearl if she wanted her to describe what Michael looked like after 2 autopsies and then mention what she did mention. I didn´t know she actually did describe in detail. :( I wonder what her followers think about that, if they will be there defending her again. Sick people.

And still it seem I´m not able to make sure that I love Bush and his book. I do not have anything against Michael Bush.

Regardless of what Pearl said to "provoke" Karen into saying that (if u actually accept this excuse) Karen should have never tweet anything like that. Not because Believers are hopeless or something, but because you JUST DON'T write about such things. It's the last thing a friend would do. The more she talks about it the more it seems she was the last person who should've done the make up. She obviously couldn't handle this mission and it got her few more screws loose. I also found her comment on the smell back in 2010 (her ABC interview) very disrespectful. Everybody knows bodies don't smell good. Why do you have to mention it on TV?

I have to ask this - back in 2009 she wrote the alleged weight Michael was at the morgue. It didn't match the autopsy report and she got around 30 pounds wrong and fans went crazy with her shocking revelations. I thought maybe she got it wrong or something. Now she's writing THIS? She "failed" to mention it back then when she wanted fans to make a drama. Not that I wanted her to ever mention it or the weight or anything that happend at the morgue, but now I think she was consciously misleading people for some reason. I'd like to see what she has to say on that.

Anyways, I believe some things she says are just for the shock value and aren't always accurate. It happened more than once and she had two conflicting tweets or that she wasn't consistent. Which makes me doubt anything she says.

Last edited:
Back