Invincible2k1 is in the HOTseat

Daryll748

Proud Member
Hello Invincible2k1,

Welcome to the HOTseat :D

What is your fave album by MJ?
Do you have a non MJ fave album too?
Is there a song an MJ one or even a random one that makes you think of Michael each time you hear it?
What is your fave holiday destination?

Don't forget to pop into the HOTseat of the other members :blush:

Above all, have fun!

What is your favorite artist? (other than mike)
When you hear a MJ song, what do you think of?
If you could have any beverage right now what would it be?
Disneyland or Disney World?

Hello Invincible2k1,

Welcome to the HOTseat :D

What is your fave album by MJ?
Do you have a non MJ fave album too?
Is there a song an MJ one or even a random one that makes you think of Michael each time you hear it?
What is your fave holiday destination?

Don't forget to pop into the HOTseat of the other members :blush:

Above all, have fun!

Alright! Thanks Daryll748!!! :D

1)My favorite MJ album is a tie between Off the Wall and Invincible.
2) Yes! I absolutely love Glenn Lewis' album World Outside My Window :wub: It's a hit from beginning to end. And I'm so excited that he finally came out with another album last year! :D
3) Smile by Charlie Chaplin, Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars, and Nice by Chris Brown make me think of Michael. The first, of course, is because it was one of Michael's favorite. The later 2 are because one reminds me Beat It in the rhythm and style of the song and they have sounds that favor Michael's past work.
4) I haven't gone a vacation since I was 4. Lol :rofl: so, I don't really have one! I guess my dream destinations would be Disneyland some time to see Captain EO (and, of course, enjoy the place) and Rome, Italy. I'd also like to visit Landstuhl, Germany which is where I was born!

What is your favorite artist? (other than mike)
When you hear a MJ song, what do you think of?
If you could have any beverage right now what would it be?
Disneyland or Disney World?

1) Glenn Lewis, Drake, Alter Bridge, and Myles Kennedy (the lead singer of Alter Bridge) are my favorites aside from Michael. If I were to pick 1 to be my number 1 aside from number 1 (that's an almost tounge-twister! :rofl: ), Myles Kennedy/Alter Bridge are tied for 1. Myles Kennedy has one of THE most fantastic voices (next to Mike of course :D ) I've ever heard! :wub:
2) I think of the short film/ video or Michael or the words because I'm sing along.
3) A Coca-Cola Icee from Burger King!

4) Disneyland!!!! :D

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

How is the weather where you live?

What makes you get up in the morning and say 'yeash, let's do this today' ?

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

How is the weather where you live?

What makes you get up in the morning and say 'yeash, let's do this today' ?

Well, I'm a bit late replying to this as I didn't see it! Sorry about that! I'm not sure what I had planned back in Septemeber, but I plan on visiting my best friend this weekend who's away at college (I'm on spring break at the moment). The weather here is quite bipolar and it is either hot or cold, no in between lol. It's nothing to have snow or ice in the morning and it be a beautiful spring day by noon! :rofl: What makes me get up in the morning is knowing what I need to do to get to where I want to be and the simple fact that God allowed me to wake up in good health so that I may see another day. A life goal of mine is to become a doctor. So, currently, I'm in school. Despite my not wanting to make class sometimes, I realize so many don't wake up. I'd know that'd be a grave mistake to make to skip and slack on my priorities when I need to stay on top of school and my grades and when there are people who don't have the opportunity I do. I try not to take advantage and develop this mindset of, "Oh, I'm so young! I have all the time in the world".

That is indeed a great mindset. :agree:Keep it up!

Got some other 'brainbreakers' :D for you.

What can happen in a second?

Your houseplant (if you have any or just imagine you have one then ;) ) is dying, Tell it WHY it needs to live?

The worst dinner :puke: you ever had?

Thanks!

This is morbid, but death. Literally, one second can change/end life.

Plants have a huge reason to live! Humanity needs them so much that we couldn't live without them! Every plant matters :)

I can't actually recall the last time I've had a bad dinner. The cafeteria food I had in high school was not that great! :rofl:

I like your signature. :)

What is your favorite book?

What is the first things that pops in your mind when I say the letter C. :p

This is a random question for anybody that knows. Could someone explain the little green squares we all have under our type of member we are?

Yes, those are reputation bars. If a member likes one of your posts, they can add reputation points to your profile. The more points you receove, the more bars you have. Nowadays, people mostly use the 'thank' function, but a few years back, it was not available, so people used the rep system a lot. :)

Yes, those are reputation bars. If a member likes one of your posts, they can add reputation points to your profile. The more points you receove, the more bars you have. Nowadays, people mostly use the 'thank' function, but a few years back, it was not available, so people used the rep system a lot. :)

Ah, okay! That makes a lot of sense! Thanks for explaining!

Thank you karom! :) My favorite book has to be A Lesson Before Dying by Ernest Gaines. It's very great and essential piece of literature (I believe). What about you?

What is it about this book that makes it 'essential' ?

Thanks for the tip, I'll look it up!

What is it about this book that makes it 'essential' ?

Thanks for the tip, I'll look it up!

The book takes place in a fictional town in Georgia in the 1940s. The small community is made up of mostly whites with the exception of blacks living on the outskirts and poorly kept up part of the town. The story revolves around the friendship (that was made forcibly by family members but becomes genuine) between two black men, one that is falsely accused of killing a white store owner simply because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time and the other who's the local school teacher and the one who could have "made it" out of a town he felt held him back. The book is essential because it's realistic to things blacks went through went through in that time. It gives me and many other young blacks the opportunity to gain back some insight on why it's so important to fight for our rights and the rights of others because I feel some of that is lost when you're not in the middle of that kind of struggle despite it still being prevalent. It also addresses the issue of colorism, which is way too prevalent in the black community and certainly hasn't died with my generation. And the South likes to keep time going slow, so things have changed but not much; it's just a little less blatant. The book deinitely opened my eyes a little more to things I've failed to realize in my (short) lifetime.

Last edited:
Indeed, that makes it 'essential' to read. It's disgraceful really how some peeps think in terms of color. It can really upset me too. I mean a character and passions are more important than your color or heritance.

What is your ultimate dream?

What attractions you love the most in Disneyland?

Do you have a fave Disney character?

I agree!

My ultimate dream is to figure out what I am meant to do in life and do it. It's not the most amazing wish, but I'm at the point of young adulthood where I have no clue about anything I want to do, lol.

I've never been to Disneyland, but I'm sure I would love anything Captain EO related :D

Of course! He's the most obvious though. Mickey Mouse is my favorite. I like Minnie too. I always thought they were so cute and cuddly when I was little and I still do :jump:

Now, that is indeed the 'ultimate' dream :agree:

How you can achieve it is...
What makes your heart happy? What makes your eyes sparkle when you talk about it?
What is your greatest passion? Something you do and it doesn't feel like 'you have to do it'.

Everyone has a 'talent' ;D The 'ultimate' dream is to find out what it is :D

Now, that is indeed the 'ultimate' dream :agree:

How you can achieve it is...
What makes your heart happy? What makes your eyes sparkle when you talk about it?
What is your greatest passion? Something you do and it doesn't feel like 'you have to do it'.

Everyone has a 'talent' ;D The 'ultimate' dream is to find out what it is :D

That's quite helpful; I think I just might make a sticky note of this for my computer! Thank you very much Daryll748! :D

Back