Michael, Naomi - what on Earth is happening here?

HIStory

Proud Member
:dropdead::naughty::laugh:

10547665_604469956337956_6276619690554961454_n.jpg

You guys really need to get your mind out of the gutter. It's obvious she's just helping MJ practice his bowling technique. -_-

PUgjwM.jpg

The poor girl has obviously fallen over in agony with cramp, and he is trying to help with a little gentle massage .........

He's obviously grabbin' some butt cheek, living up to the ASS MAN I always believed him to be. :lol:

....I really wish they released ALL of the behind the scenes footage of this video. Thats really all i can say about that lol!

like, every minute of it.

like, right now.

*rings the Estate*

You guys really need to get your mind out of the gutter. It's obvious she's just helping MJ practice his bowling technique. -_-

PUgjwM.jpg

Wish I could have bowled with him....

Hot damn!

He should have married Naomi. She would have thrown phone at anyone who messed up with MJ:giggle:

I kinda wish I was Michael to be honest, damn she's fine. But honestly though, I wouldn't be surprised if Michael hit that, actually I kinda hope he did.
:devil:

I kinda wish I was Michael to be honest, damn she's fine. But honestly though, I wouldn't be surprised if Michael hit that, actually I kinda hope he did.
:devil:

good for michael if he did.lol. I believe naomi said though that there was never a sexual relationship between her and michael.

Major fanservice! It's an anime thing.

PUgjwM.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

OMG, I just can't. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't see Michael having such a great chemistry with Madonna so I'm glad it is Naomi and not Madonna.

Back