She Drives Me Wild lyrics?

morinen

Proud Member
I'm trying to translate this song from Jacksonese to another language, and I'm having trouble with this verse:

Black jeans and
A turtleneck sweater
I know the girl is fakin'
'Cause I've seen her look better
She's composition
She's statistical fact
Got it ready for the willing
???

Got to kick another back?
Got it kicking into the back?
Got it kicking off the bat?

Nothing makes much sense. But the rest of the verse makes perfect sense, so there must be a logical phrase there. Any ideas?

The lyric I believe is "Got a kickin' in the back,she's got the look." I could be wrong,but hey,this is me translating from Jacksonese. It's a difficult language to translate lol.

Michael Jackson - She Drives Me Wild

She's Got The Look
She's So Fine
And You Know Damn Well
The Girl Will Be Mine

She's Got The Breaks
She's The Scene
And You Know Damn Well
She Gives It To Me

Black Jeans And
A Turtleneck Sweater
I Know The Girl
Is Fakin' 'Cause
I've Seen Her Look Better

She's Composition
She's Statistical Fact
She Got It Ready
For The Willing
Got It Kicking Of The Back

She's Got The Look
She's Got The Look
Wanting No Break Time
She's Got The Look
She's Driving Me Wild

She's Got The Look
Wanting No Break Time
She's Got The Look
She's Driving Me Wild

Come To The Place
Shock Tacy
And You Know Damn Well
You Know What I Mean
Hot In The Face
One And 3

Like A Pleasure Trip
Like You've Never Seen
Satin Lace
And A Paisley Cut Top
The Girl Is Wasting Over
And She Knows
She's Got

She's Got Position
She's Got Just What It Takes

Got A Mojo
In Her Pocket
Got It Ready
Just In Case

She's Got The Look
Wanting No Break Time
She's Got The Look
She's Driving Me Wild

She's Got The Look
Wanting No Break Time
She's Got The Look
She's Driving Me Wild

[Rap]

She's Got The Look ...

Come To The Place
Shock Tacy
And You Know Damn Well
You Know What I Mean
Hot In The Face
One And 3

I believe the lyrics here are actually:

Shock to see

She's Got The Look
Wanting No Break Time
She's Got The Look
She's Driving Me Wild

I'm fairly sure that it's:

She's got the look
I wanna know better
She's got the look
She's driving me wild

Almost every lyrics site has it as 'Wanting No Break Time' but I really don't think that's correct.

Thanks, I can google too, but it's not the correct lyrics.

I believe the lyrics here are actually:

Shock to see

I'm pretty sure it's Shocking scene

I'm fairly sure that it's:

She's got the look
I wanna know better
She's got the look
She's driving me wild

Almost every lyrics site has it as 'Wanting No Break Time' but I really don't think that's correct.

I think it's Ought to know better

Last edited:
I'm not home so I can't check but doesn't the special edition of Dangerous contain lyrics in the booklet?

I'm not home so I can't check but doesn't the special edition of Dangerous contain lyrics in the booklet?

My Special Edition is left back in my home country... But I don't trust booklets anyway, it's not gospel. I trust my ears more. Especially after what Brad Sundberg told us about how lyrics were transcribed :)

He told us that he was responsible for transcribing them from recorded songs to the booklets, and half the time he couldn't make out Michael's Indiana accent. He sometimes tried to enlist Michael's own help, but MJ was only making fun of him ("Hahaha, Brad, it's right there, can't you hear it? It's right there!")

My Special Edition is left back in my home country... But I don't trust booklets anyway, it's not gospel. I trust my ears more. Especially after what Brad Sundberg told us about how lyrics were transcribed :)

He told us that he was responsible for transcribing them from recorded songs to the booklets, and half the time he couldn't make out Michael's Indiana accent. He sometimes tried to enlist Michael's own help, but MJ was only making fun of him ("Hahaha, Brad, it's right there, can't you hear it? It's right there!")

LOL Classic Mike :p

Well, it couldn't hurt to have them anyway so I took for a photo for ya:
zUS9byh.jpg

For some reason many sleeve lyrics are useless for most song lyrics being 100%, as well as online lyrics. I never understood that. This one's not as easy to hear but I definitely don't hear

paisley cut top

I hear

freshly cut loc

Last edited:
I love the lyrics to She Drives Me Wild. One of the best MJ's ever wrote

"She's composition, she's statistical fact, she got it ready for the willing, got it kicking off the back."

"Got a Mojo in her pocket, got it ready just in case."

He was such a brilliant lyricist. One of his most underrated songs I think but this is why I loved the Dangerous album so much. Lyrically I think it was his best IMO.

I don't trust booklets anyway, it's not Gospel. I trust my ears more, especially after what Brad Sundberg told us about how lyrics were transcribed. He told us that he was responsible for transcribing them from recorded songs to the booklets, and half the time he couldn't make out Michael's Indiana accent. He sometimes tried to enlist Michael's own help, but MJ was only making fun of him: "Hahaha, Brad, it's right there, can't you hear it? It's right there!"

I chuckled at this. "Brad, it's right there, can't you hear it? It's right there!"
No MJ, truth be told, a lot of us can't hear it :p (and I've been a fan for 20+ years.)

LOL. I love that story of Brad about the lyrics.

In any case, I love this song. One of my faves.

I was wondering about the ad-libs from She Drives Me Wild... After the rap and a little bit of the chorus, Michael starts ad-libbing something like:

She's the
Wannabe
Gotta be the
I gotta
????? ?????
She's won't(?) do it-uh
(...)

Does anyone have the lyrics from the ad-libs or some approximation from what Michael sings?

By the way, I love SDMW. Simply fantastic!

Been rockin this in the car for weeks lately

Now I have to listen to this one again. Very original that is for sure- industrial rock I would say.

Sometimes i really get into that song, but the first time i heard it i wasnt fully convinced. But it has something!

I remember hearing it for the first time, when I bought the Dangerous Album, and I was so shocked that the intro to In The Closet in HIStory tour came from it! Love the song ever since, although up to this date I can't really understand most of the lyrics to it

Back