This still brings me to tears

That article turned tabloid after the Mike interview, filled with a lot of "statements" and judgments by that pos Stacy Brown. :smilerolleyes:

I enjoyed reading this interview ..I do understand why it bring us in tears so easily ...He had so many plans ....How we wish huh?

I quoted a few lines of the interview that made me smile ...we have to hold on to these feelings

Does turning 50 mean he now has an AARP card?

"Not that I know of!" Jackson said, laughing.

He said he still can do all his famous dance moves and "more."

"I feel very wise and sage, but at the same time very young," he said.

"I am writing all the time," he said. "I love composing and the whole thing. But I am also raising my children and enjoying it and teaching them to ride bicycles and how to read. I love it."

He sees his influence in some of today's artists, specifically mentioning Chris Brown.

He said he sacrificed his childhood with "a lot of hard work," and that he remembers "giving up your life for the medium."

But he'd do it all again.

"I think I would," he said. "It is very much worth it. I have always loved show business and have always enjoyed making people happy through that medium. I love the celebration of music and dance and art. I just love it."

That article turned tabloid after the Mike interview, filled with a lot of "statements" and judgments by that pos Stacy Brown. :smilerolleyes:

Understandable, but nothing malicious is being said, so we are letting it stay up. Most of the article has nothing to do with him (Brown), so why not just go with the good and ignore the bad? If this does become enough of a problem, and enough people complain and want this post/article taken down, we will remove it. But until then, it stays up. There's plenty in the article to enjoy without focusing on that little 10% he's mentioned in.

"I feel very wise and sage, but at the same time very young," he said.

I agree with him,that´s how I feel too.

Socrates defines wisdom
True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.

I think it was another birthdayinterview where he said the best is yet to come.
I know he said it several times but I think it´s a nice thought for someone who is going to be 50.
You can still have a great life at that age.

MIST;4038027 said:

Socrates defines wisdom

I know he said it several times but I think it´s a nice thought for someone who is going to be 50.

Phew, so happy to hear that :)

MIST;4038027 said:

Absolutely you can. Nowadays, 50 is still very young, it's not a death knell.

Well I'm over 50 and still going strong. Trust me there is life after 50. It's what you make it.

Back