I'm Suprised Dr. Treacy Would Do This

GreenEyes

Proud Member
This is disappointing coming from Patrick Treacy. I really believe most who have crossed Michael's path have lost their minds. Did he really tweet this or has this been photoshopped and his account hacked in some way possibly??

--------------------------------

@peege Hi Patrick @ptreacy, what the hell is this?! Using pics of knocked out MJ to promote yourself? #shameful pic.twitter.com/40sgiNbWpU

BwB_RGcIIAA4XNk.jpg:large

Last edited:
That's horrible. I really. Hope it is photoshopped!

That's what I'm hoping for. I don't want to completely turn against this guy yet, because he has always spoken so kindly of Michael and defended him. If it's real, I'm surprised he's lost sight of good judgement.

Nothing would surprise me. tbh the guy, for all the nice things he said about mj seems to be abit of a media whore

I'm hoping it's photoshopped as well but if it's real, it's not only a twisted sick thing to do, he'd completely break his ethical code as doctor and the patient-doctor confidentiality. I'm genuinely horrified, money and fame whores are capable to do anything to be noticeable! :angry:

I want be wrong, Patrick Treacy has done nice things for Michael when he stayed in Ireland and after his passing. Those would mean nothing if those pictures were real!

Shameful, really...

That's what I'm hoping for. I don't want to completely turn against this guy yet, because he has always spoken so kindly of Michael and defended him. If it's real, I'm surprised he's lost sight of good judgement.
I don't think it is photoshopped. From what I can tell, it was posted on his own Twitter account 4 days ago. It seems to be a screenshot from a YouTube clip. The video is or has been made private, but his original tweet is still up: https://twitter.com/ptreacy/status/503268538836996096

Looks to me like he is using these photos in a Powerpoint presentation that he is going to give at this conference: http://eventegg.com/iacd-2014/

Couldn't we alert MJ Online team about these images? Dr. Tracey is using his image, Michael's face is unmistaken and I don't understand why the hell he didn't use an anonyme person to illustrate such procedures.

Shameful, really...

I don't think it is photoshopped. From what I can tell, it was posted on his own Twitter account 4 days ago. It seems to be a screenshot from a YouTube clip. The video is or has been made private, but his original tweet is still up: https://twitter.com/ptreacy/status/503268538836996096

Looks to me like he is using these photos in a Powerpoint presentation that he is going to give at this conference: http://eventegg.com/iacd-2014/

Oh, thanks for the info. Yep, it looks to be legitimate. :(

Couldn't that doctor have used images of another patient of his, who gave him PERMISSION to use their image for his dermatology presentation? We all know damn well Michael would NEVER agree to have his face shown while sedated for his doctors use.

What's wrong with that guy?

What's even weirder is this sort of similar painting that Treacy had made. And one latex medical glove on??? Can we say this guy might be losing it?

patrik-treacy-michael-jackson.jpg

This is extremely disappointing and unprofessional. Michael's privacy has been violated many times over both in life and death and it pains me that someone who knew and speaks of Michael kindly would do this. Such a thing would not have been done when Michael was alive, he never would have agreed to it. These images are being used now because Michael isn't here to say no to it, it's extremely disrespectful. Covering part of his face was pointless, it's still obvious that it's him. I hope he gets enough backlash to remove these pictures from further presentations and ceases to try such a stunt again.

Absolutely disgusting. I can already hear the haters laughing over this and preparing to taunt the fans with their plastic surgery insults. God ****ing damn it can ANYONE leave ANY part of his life private?!

The only thing going through my mind is

what the f*************k....

I wish I had something constructive to say.

EDIT: I do actually have something to say.
The more and more I learn about the people that were around MJ, including this doctor, the more and more I realize just what kind of a "machine" Mj was stuck in the middle off. And how people are easily sucked in even with the best intentions.
I've heard 2-3 instances at around about the time of his death where he referred to himself in general as the core of a machine. In some of those instances, I replaced that word with 'empire' in my head. And yeah at face value its a sad thing to hear, you know, he pretty much compares himself to a machine that keeps the money flowing from person to person, that people can benefit from as long as he got on stage and sung and danced.
But more and more I realized how deeply sad that is - because if I DON'T replace the word with "empire" and just take it for what it is, which is the fact that he probably absolutely meant that HE was a machine. He, Michael Jackson, is a machine. And he said it so off the cuff and factually, that it came to a point where he believed that perhaps maybe thats all he ever was to people.

Thats what pisses me off when I see stuff like this.

And the worse thing about it, I don't know who to be pissed off AT. Human nature perhaps?

Because despite people's BEST intentions, the enigma of Michael Jackson, this empire he had created and was literally trapped in - the "King of Pop" facade, the "empire...it sucked people in. Like a vacuum. It made them lose sight of the fact that he was a PERSON. Its like a hypnotic trance almost and even those who really cared about MJ, who really think they're doing whats best for him, the either get drawn in by the temptation of money and power or control, or they get pulled in unintentionally by they're own assumptions about what would "help" him, when it really hurts him.

And especially after he died, well now its a free for all. Now the blinders are completely on for some people and they completely forget their morals, only when it comes to HIM. And I don't know what it is about HIM that makes people behave this way but its never going to stop, I've come to realize.

Last edited:
Did he really tweet this or has this been photoshopped and his account hacked in some way possibly??

As Socav mentioned, it's real. He tweeted a video about cosmetic fillers and MJ's image was the still photo of the video and that's how the fans saw the picture. Video itself was several minutes and consisted of many patient photos. After fans mentioned it he made the video private.

2qlvb5x.jpg

The more and more I learn about the people that were around MJ, including this doctor, the more and more I realize just what kind of a "machine" Mj was stuck in the middle off. And how people are easily sucked in even with the best intentions.
I've heard 2-3 instances at around about the time of his death where he referred to himself in general as the core of a machine. In some of those instances, I replaced that word with 'empire' in my head. And yeah at face value its a sad thing to hear, you know, he pretty much compares himself to a machine that keeps the money flowing from person to person, that people can benefit from as long as he got on stage and sung and danced.
But more and more I realized how deeply sad that is - because if I DON'T replace the word with "empire" and just take it for what it is, which is the fact that he probably absolutely meant that HE was a machine. He, Michael Jackson, is a machine. And he said it so off the cuff and factually, that it came to a point where he believed that perhaps maybe thats all he ever was to people.

And the worse thing about it, I don't know who to be pissed off AT. Human nature perhaps?

Because despite people's BEST intentions, the enigma of Michael Jackson, this empire he had created and was literally trapped in - the "King of Pop" facade, the "empire...it sucked people in. Like a vacuum. It made them lose sight of the fact that he was a PERSON. Its like a hypnotic trance almost and even those who really cared about MJ, who really think they're doing whats best for him, the either get drawn in by the temptation of money and power or control, or they get pulled in unintentionally by they're own assumptions about what would "help" him, when it really hurts him.

And especially after he died, well now its a free for all. Now the blinders are completely on for some people and they completely forget their morals, only when it comes to HIM. And I don't know what it is about HIM that makes people behave this way but its never going to stop, I've come to realize.

Very well said and spot on!!

But what you say is becoming very obvious. It's like some people just lose sight of right and wrong. Dr. Treacy should know better. It truly is as if most people who came into his life have done some really odd things.

I think referring to himself as a "machine" is how he described himself to Randy Phillips.

No wonder he didn't trust most (if not all) adults. Unfortunately, some kids turned out to be rotten to the core, as well.

Jesus...unbelievable and disappointing. Was there anyone trustworthy in michael's life?

Very well said and spot on!!

But what you say is becoming very obvious. It's like some people just lose sight of right and wrong. Dr. Treacy should know better. It truly is as if most people who came into his life have done some really odd things.

I think referring to himself as a "machine" is how he described himself to Randy Phillips.

No wonder he didn't trust most (if not all) adults. Unfortunately, some kids turned out to be rotten to the core, as well.

Yep he also described himself as a machine I think to Kia the cook and the bodyguards Bill and Javon.

Aw at least he blocked out Michael's eyes. What a complete idiot. Hope he gets reported for severely breaching many confidentiality rules. MJ never gets the privacy he deserves does he. Such a damn shame.

Couldn't we alert MJ Online team about these images? Dr. Tracey is using his image, Michael's face is unmistaken and I don't understand why the hell he didn't use an anonyme person to illustrate such procedures.

They know. Saw this earlier today and sent them an email as I'm sure others have. I don't know what the hell he was thinking doing this. Is nothing in Michael's life allowed to be private? They all say they loved him and then turn around and stab him in the back. They seem to have all forgotten that he was a human being.
Think for now I'm just going to focus on the man and celebrate his birthday coming up.

This is some major league F*CKERY going on with these so-called medical "professionals". Since when has patient privacy ended when their lives did? What are they going to give out next? His Social Security number?

Sometimes I literally HATE people. . .

Rolledmyeyesandsawmybrain_zps1faad2e0.jpg

Babycantdealwithitlol_zps65724eb1.jpg

Thank you, thank you for saying all of the above!

I am so pissed about this latest betrayal, who the hell really cared about Michael Joseph Jackson? This type of foolishness continues year after year and I'm like, was Michael's fame so toxic to these people that they would so easily sell their souls for the almighty dollar? Which other celebrity does this even happen to? Nobody!

I'm so tired of this crap! As far as I'm concerned, I don't give a damn who it is, I will no longer be surprised by the next backstabber!

Last edited:
very simple. send to the estate and he'll be sorted out. in fact if the medical board hears this, he'll probably never practice again.

I don't get it, Tracey as plastic surgeon and dermatologist makes a lot of money, why would he want more through Michael? Having hundreds of anonymous patients he had to pick his most famous one, un****ingbelievable! He deserves to suspended for violating Michael's privacy. I will only have Elizabeth Taylor on a pedestal, she was his only true friend in the public eye who never used him and betrayed him.

very simple. send to the estate and he'll be sorted out. in fact if the medical board hears this, he'll probably never practice again.

He's not a American doctor. Things might be different in Ireland.

I don't get it, Tracey as plastic surgeon and dermatologist makes a lot of money, why would he want more through Michael? Having hundreds of anonymous patients he had to pick his most famous one, un****ingbelievable!

The whole video was 4:40 and it had a lot of patient photos. Michael's photo was one of them and unfortunately the still picture of the video. Given his specialty, I think before and after photos are common. But I'm having hard time to believe Michael consented his photo to be taken during such treatment and especially under sedation. Perhaps there was some fine print on the documents he signed at his office allowing pictures but still seems to be such abuse of MJ's privacy.

I read on twitter today that Ireland doesn't have a HIPAA law.

No just no, this guy gotta be joking and that paiting makes me sick.
The machine thing is mentioned in the bodyguards book. I also feel like people are overexposing Michaels privacy, other thing which wasnt appropriate was the image of Michaels body in the autopsy documentary. I was shocked this was actually allowed. But it seems like when it comes to Michael, everything is possible, its like people are losing every sense of whats right and wrong. Im disgusted.

Back