NCAA College Football is BACK!!

SheilaMJFan4Ever

Proud Member
Today the season opens and I am CRUNK!! :woohoo: My favorite college team is MICHIGAN (Hail to the Victors, baby, lol), but I began to watch the SEC when I moved to Georgia and them DAWGS are my 2nd fave college team. Today both of them opened up the season in a big way: MICHIGAN trounced App State 52-14 and UGA rolled over Clemson 45-21!

Any other college football fans out there and who do you rep? :shades:

this is a euro board so they dont get real football. Used to follow some of the big schools in the late 80s, 90s, like the hurricanes, penn state, Fsu, Notre dame, colorado. Remember Desmond howard? its kinda sad how many college stars dont pan out in the Nfl.:(

this is a euro board so they dont get real football. Used to follow some of the big schools in the late 80s, 90s, like the hurricanes, penn state, Fsu, Notre dame, colorado. Remember Desmond howard? its kinda sad how many college stars dont pan out in the Nfl.:(

:crackingup: Maybe the ones on this board don't get real football, but the Euro peeps I've friended on Facebook are all IN (as well as being huge fans of the NFL too)! Yeah, that NFL bust list is getting longer by the minute. I was surprised by how fast Tim Tebow's NFL career crash landed. Most of the media hype wasn't his fault in my opinion.

Back