17 year old Jeremy Green pays tribute to Michael Jackson and calls out society to “MAKE A CHANGE"

qbee

Proud Member

Jeremy Green

"With all of the negativity and violence going on in the world right now, I felt the need to do this video. I worked extremely hard on this song and changed a lot to make it my own. My goal is to bring attention to the viola and hopefully inspire other kids to learn an instrument since many schools in America have removed it out of their curriculum. It would really mean the world to me if you all could please share this with your loved ones.

I wish we lived in a world where everyone could just love each other instead of fighting one another. One day we will get to that point in life where we can finally live in peace. We all just need to "make a change."
I have always loved the message in this song and tried to deliver the meaning to the best of my ability with my viola. I truly believe that if we really want to make the world a better place, it starts with the "Man in the Mirror." I hope you enjoy my cover." ~ Jeremy Green

Watch this amazing video of Jeremy, Playing his viola to perfection.

[video=youtube;7IoFKzxGE9Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IoFKzxGE9Y[/video]

Jeremy's Man in the mirror cover Available on iTunes

WHERE CAN YOU FOLLOW JEREMY

BOOKING@JEREMYGREENMUSIC.COM

Source : Love Survives, Jeremy Green Youtube

Last edited:
That was perfection, I think Michael would have been very impressed.

Back