William Wagener's Second Demand To Indict Tom Sneddon and others

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC

He deserves so much applause for dropping a huge bomb and opening people's eyes to the REAL truth of Michael's innocence.

I agree with Dr. Jones calling Sneddon a "super racist" & a "nazi". I knew that the MJ trial was racist, of course Sneddon is half of reason, the other reason why the trial is racist is because not one single juror is African-Amercian. Not one. And Robson and STABchuck calling themselves victims? HA!What Wagener calls them is true, both of them are criminals. I second Wagener's nother demand.

just so you know - nothing would come out of this.

But at least someone is speaking out on behalf of the truth. Maybe it won't amount to anything, but at least someone is hearing it. If no one opens their mouths to speak - it is even more guaranteed that nothing will happen. Its better to try and try again.

I agree with Ivy. I remember going to that dinner where Wagner spoke and asked for donations to DO SOMETHING. Since then, I have not heard anything about what he promised he was going to do, and this was back in 2010 I think. He wanted to get the transcripts and recreate the trial and do some documentary. I applaud him though for trying to get the officials to do something about Sneddon & company.

Last edited:
But at least someone is speaking out on behalf of the truth. Maybe it won't amount to anything, but at least someone is hearing it. If no one opens their mouths to speak - it is even more guaranteed that nothing will happen. Its better to try and try again.

this isn't a case of trying to make something happen. There's no "maybe" here, it is impossible. The only person who could make a claim against Sneddon was Michael and statue was over when he was alive. Wagener is talking at a part of a hearing when they listen to anyone and everyone about an issue they want to mention. But like I said Wagener doesn't have any standing and those people doesn't have any authority.

I agree with Ivy. I remember going to that dinner where Wagner spoke and asked for donations to DO SOMETHING. Since then, I have not heard anything about what he promised he was going to do, and this was back in 2010 I think. He wanted to get the transcripts and recreate the trial and do some documentary. I applaud him though for trying to get the officials to do something about Sneddon & company.

Yes he wanted to do a documentary and wanted to buy airtime to air it and asked for donations - which is fine btw. Such documentary is a nice idea and it's fans choice to whether to support it or not. What is problematic to me is his promise of how such documentary and/or his attempts (like posted here) can get Sneddon indicted. It's simply impossible and I have an issue with fans being misled and/or given false hopes.

I still disagree. Yeah it may be very impossible, but I'd rather SOMEONE say something to someone over there than no one. The more people hear, the more they realize what had happened. The more we stay silent, the more people will remain ignorant. So in a way, it is doing something as long as voices are being heard.

I'd rather SOMEONE say something to someone over there than no one.

and that's fine too as long as it's labelled correctly. If he said "I want to tell the world what happened" we wouldn't be having this discussion. The issue is again the false hope of indicting Sneddon which cannot happen.

If it's not clear I'm not against what Wagener is doing, I'm against labeling it and giving fans false hope of indicting Sneddon.

Wasn't he looking 5 million from fans to fund his documentary? What happen to that?

Wasn't he looking 5 million from fans to fund his documentary? What happen to that?

That is the point. He made a big presentation about Sneddon and the errors he made, talked about DD and got funds to embark on this project to show the true trial. What happened, I don't know. I don't know how much money in total he got; what he did with it; what stage he is in the process. Then, he began doing coo coo things like what happened in the courtroom during the AEG trial. He needs to act stable if he wants to be taken seriously.

Maybe he should just use all the documents he claimed he gave to these people and write a book about traps to look for when you are dealing with unethical public officials. He could center the plot on Sneddon & Michael. People will buy this since it is negative.

Also, I don't get why this man is calling Sneddon a racist because there were no African Americans on the jury. This aspect does not make Sneddon a racist. The issues that had to be dealt with at the trial was not about race and any jury can give a true verdict by looking at the facts regardless of the race of the juror or defendant. I am not saying that Sneddon is not a racist, because the way he went after Michael shows he is, but I can't connect a all white juror as proof of that.

Then, he talks about Nazis but there is nothing illegal in being a Nazi in the US. People have their freedoms and are free to hate people and be Nazis/KKK/communists if they want to. The only crime is if they try to harm you or the government. So him just ranting about Nazis and how Sneddon was one and now we have more Nazis is not productive. They just need to show the illegal actions of Sneddon.

Last edited:
I've never been thrilled with this guy's involvement with MJ given his past causes: Birthers & Darren Mack for a start.

I applaud Wagener for speaking up. But it still doesn't mean anything if he doesn't follow through with what he said he was going to do. I don't like when people say that they know Michael was innocent and they are going to bring the truth out about this whole mess and then, nothing. It's really heartbreaking for the people who cared about Michael as well as a waste of time, in my opinion.

Last edited:
The last person that Michael needs to defend him is a convicted felon, probation violator, virulent homophobe and rightwing conspiracy con artist.
Just google William Wagener and polygamy, the guy has a problem with just about anyone in Santa Maria, and usually they came to book him for violation of his probation terms.

In essence a lot of the current most rightwing conspiracy theories are based on Nazi ideology based nationalism, and the Nazis especially were very adept at strewing all this 'Protocols of Zion' idiocy around. And people to this day fall for it while I bet a lot of them would turn around in disgust if they knew the origins of modern conspiracy theory. My face after watching youtube videos of his is located somewhere between barfing and hysterical laughter, for example how he accuses evil GAY manly looking female child protection workers of stealing pretty blonde children to place them with other evil gay couples in an attempt to turn them gay, break up the family unit and bring about moral decay so martial law can be declared. Or something like it.

It's quite the mental disconnect when a peddler of fascistoid theories accuse someone else being a Nazi. No doubt about Sneddon, but the accuser in this case couldn't be more ill suited.

The guy collected donations, but had an enormous problem with transparency when anyone asked him to give an overview of funds. He usually refered to his imaginary nameless accountant whose phone number was a mystery.

So, if anything, William Wagener does NOT speak for all MJ fans. The only people he can convince (in the past that involved dinner for starry eyed German tourists on their first trip to Santa Barbara, don't think I am kidding) are those with conspiracy theorist predilections.

Wagener is one of those hanger ons who jumped on the MJ bandwagon in 2005 to try and make a career out of Michael's hell since peddling theories about the Federal Reserve doesn't pay that well. There we other people in that courtroom as well and that remains his only standing within the community. He is chronically unable to talk about that time without making it all about him being the FIRST whatever, as if no one else at the time knew that trial was a farce.

In essence nothing differentiates Wagener from all those other unholy people that seemed so attracted to Michael.

Last edited:
William Wagener seems to be a real hero!! He fought so hard for justice and against Sneddon!

Does anyone know what is going on with Wagener? Is he still ok? His last activities on social media are many years ago... Hope he is ok!

Also, does anyone know how his fight against Sneddon ended? Did he achieve anything?

And does anyone know if the Santa Barbara District Attorney Office 1112 is still with the memorial wreath to Sneddon?

On Google maps the wreath looks a bit different... but I might be wrong... Is the Sneddon wreath still there?

Back