1984 Grammy Awards Aftershow Video :D

Birchey

Proud Member
Have not seen this posted yet, its great to see how happy MJ was and great to see MJ dancing and singing "Automatic" with Emmanuel Lewis. Over 30 years old :D

Awesome footage. Some clips of this ended up in PHM (like the - amazing - moment between MJ and JB, and Emmanuel Lewis trying to get under Brooke *******' dress in the elevator). Great to see it in full.

Thanks for sharing :D

So wonderful to see Michael smiling there and having a good time :D

I watch this earlier, I love things like this and yes he does look happy in himself singing automatic and dancing with Emmanual

That cheered me right up! Thanks for sharing that man. Happy days.

Awesome :D
Lucky Emmanuel, he got the best dance teacher ever.

That was awesome thanks for share it. Michael look so cute i love him with the glass off his eyes are so pretty. Emmanuel, Lewis i love that little guy still today Miss you MJ.

Great footage :wub: Does anyone know what they're saying in the elevator?

Michael told Emmanuel not to go under there he was talking about Brooke dress he was so short he was trying to hide up under there that why Michael said that so cute.

I've watched it about 200 times now :)blush:and Emmanuel says out of the blue-"do I look like Don King?" and that cracks them up. Then Michael tells him "Don's cute!"-then I'm working on trying to figure out the rest. I do hear Brooke call Emmanuel a little monster.
I love the way Michael looks at Emmanuel-like he's looking at his own little self.

only some sound is missing during the elevator here ;)

Great footage ...makes my day a little brighter.
Always nice to see Michael is having a good time.

Thanks for sharing Birchey

Have not seen this posted yet, its great to see how happy MJ was and great to see MJ dancing and singing "Automatic" with Emmanuel Lewis. Over 30 years old :D

I love that song "Automatic" by the Pointer Sisters. Great footage! Thanks for posting. :) I guess we could all post any footage from that event in this thread and create memories.

Back