MJ and Queen world premiere!!!!!!!!!!!

knigofpop

Proud Member
Tomorrow morning (Friday) the Chris Evans breakfast show on BBC radio 2 (UK) will have the world premiere of a new Michael Jackson and Queen song.

No mention as to what it is but Queens Roger Taylor and Brian May will join the breakfast show to premiere this new song!!!

The breakfast show begins at 6.30am UK time. X x x

They have also suggested that Queen could possibly bring up to 3 new songs in to the studio!!!! Either way, whatever it is, we will be hearing Michael and Freddie on the radio tomorrow x

It is most certainly real and has been confirmed as "more to life than this".

With regard to the other two tracks, it is only a possibility that Queen will bring up to 3 songs but neither may be Michael related.

"MTLTT" is confirmed as the DJ read the press release on this mornings breakfast show x

According to the press release that was read on this mornings show ot has new production from William Orbit.

More to life huh? was hoping for Victory.. ah well

Zakk, you thought it would be a whole album of MJ & Freddie recently unearthed vocal sessions recorded in ultra HD 360* Dolby super surround ??

More to life huh? was hoping for Victory.. ah well

Why? It was always There Must Be More To Life Than This. Both William Orbit and Queen members talked just about this song for long time. I'm sure MJ Estate won't allow Victory and State Of Shock to be released on Queen album.

It would be extremely cool if they release it as a single tomorrow and that the Estate re-release Xscape with There Must Be More To Life Than This and Hot Fun In The Summertime in October.

What, just one song? Well, I'll be happy if the original version of There Must Be More To Life Than This is included at least, I generally don't like remixes.

What, just one song? Well, I'll be happy if the original version of There Must Be More To Life Than This at least, I generally don't like remixes.

Of course it's just one. We should be grateful and we should thank the Estate for allowing Queen to release it. Original version will not be released (I think), because this is Queen project, not Michael Jackson's Estate project. Also I doubt it will be remix. I think it will be the actual version that will appear on their upcoming studio album.

Why? It was always There Must Be More To Life Than This. Both William Orbit and Queen members talked just about this song for long time. I'm sure MJ Estate won't allow Victory and State Of Shock to be released on Queen album.

Exactly!
Though I'd want to have all 3 of them..

Exactly!
Though I'd want to have all 3 of them..

Every Michael Jackson fan and every Queen fan wants to have all 3 songs, but at the moment it is quite unrealistic.

Michael didn't write TMBMTLTT, it is Freddie's song. And that's why the Estate allowed it. Also Queen asked for that permission 2 years ago! And only now Estate agreed. Also the Estate and Epic records are promoting Xscape now and new full Michael Jackson project (with all 3 songs) would damage Xscape sales.

More to Life? Thats not NEW. lol

Yes it is! Did you illegally downloaded it from internet?? If you did - that is your problem (BTW that is a fake fanmade duet). Or are you talking about Freddie Mercury solo recording from his Mr. Bad Guy album?

This is never before released duet with Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury.

Yes it is! Did you illegally downloaded it from internet?? If you did - that is your problem (BTW that is a fake fanmade duet). Or are you talking about Freddie Mercury solo recording from his Mr. Bad Guy album?

This is never before released duet with Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury.

Alrighty lol (ducks from getting pounced on by the tone in this post lol).

Look all I know is that I've heard More To Life waaaaaaay back in the day (I do not own the song on my computer). At least the melody of it. I don't know if its a duet, you're right. I think it was just MJ singing. But to me its not new. Just like Xscape, Blue Gangsta, and LNFSG weren't new on the Xscape album. I know how the song goes, so to me its not really "new."

But thats not taking away the excitement for those who have not heard it before or fans of Queen.

(this is the fake duet you're talking about right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hUyJQa7I0o)

Alrighty lol (ducks from getting pounced on by the tone in this post lol).

Look all I know is that I've heard More To Life waaaaaaay back in the day (I do not own the song on my computer). At least the melody of it. I don't know if its a duet, you're right. I think it was just MJ singing. But to me its not new. Just like Xscape, Blue Gangsta, and LNFSG weren't new on the Xscape album. I know how the song goes, so to me its not really "new."

But thats not taking away the excitement for those who have not heard it before or fans of Queen.

(this is the fake duet you're talking about right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hUyJQa7I0o)

Yeah, it not "new" new but it is new. I'm not blaming you or myself for listening the song. I'm blaming as always thieves, various MJ "friends" from the studio, "collectors" (translation: rich people who are selling stolen stuff that they have bought from thieves). But I'm also not blaming Queen and Michael Jackson's Estate for labeling those songs as new. Because basically they are new as previously unreleased material.

So I say again, F**K the thieves and F**K the "collectors" for stealing and leaking something that's not rightfully theirs. Michael hated leaks (legal actions because of Xscape leak, dropping Hold My Hand release) and these "collectors" that are calling themselves fans are doing that to Michael. Teasing and bragging from these people has to stop and begging from MJ fans for leaks has to stop also because that way, all new releases won't be "new" anymore. That is sad and MJ did not deserve that.

Freddie's solo version was released as TMBMTLTT, wasn't it? Anyway, More To Life sounds dull, I prefer the longer version even though I take more time to write it.

Freddie's solo version was released as TMBMTLTT, wasn't it? Anyway, More To Life sounds dull, I prefer the longer version even though I take more time to write it.

I doubt they'll change the song title. It's just shorter name like "Slave" for Slave To The Rhythm or "Hollywood" for Hollywood Tonight. Or "Loser" for I Was The Loser...

Back