Any Scandal Watchers Excited about the Return of The Gladiators?

My sisters and sister-in-law are hooked on this show, but I haven't watched it, lol! What season is it in? Maybe I can play catch up quickly?

This is the forth season but I didn't start watching until last season. I got so totally hooked! You can catch up and you'll be so glad you did. BET has been running marathons and other cable channels as well…

:party:

Victory22;4045859 said:
This is the forth season but I didn't start watching until last season. I got so totally hooked! You can catch up and you'll be so glad you did. BET has been running marathons and other cable channels as well…

:party:

Damn, just like The Walking Dead (which I've never watched before), lol! I better get to cracking. . . :lmao:

Last Thursday night's show was too much. It just keeps getting better and better. I've never watched Walking Dead either. :clapping:

I'm all messed up, because I've 'liked' the show's Facebook page and they're constantly updating with stuff from the current season and it's hard for me to resist peeking, LOL! I'm about to watch Season 2, so you see my dilemma. Have fun with Scandal. My sister-in-law says this season has her glued to the tv, lol!

Back