Dangerous World Tour Munich Campaign Dangerous 25 2016 Dvd or Blu Ray

Bad88

Proud Member
Hello everyone! Here it's Bad88 and i'm doing this post because of a new Michael Jackson footage petition. This time we want to get "Michael Jackson Live in Munich 1992: The Dangerous Tour" for "Dangerous 25th".

There are a lot of videos uploaded for the campaign and this is a new one:

If you want to help, you can sign the dvd petition right here: change.org/petitions/estate-michael-jackson-sony-michael-jackson-live-dvd-in-munich-1992-the-dangerous-tour
And you also can join the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MichaelJacksonLiveCampaign?ref=hl

For more videos or audios you can visit JuansaJackson's channel:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrJ_1FvLYj-6LMCbMaaZiNw[/video]

Tnanks!

i would absolutely adore to see the Very first show of the DANGEROUS World Tour! Michael was seriously on fire that night :eek: snippets from the BUCHAREST DVD are clearly from a VERY HQ source..

I just want to start off by saying, of course I'm ALL for any kind of official release especially a live concert release...But...the question is:
Is Munich '92 really the best choice for a Dangerous 25th Anniversary release?

It's the first show of a long Tour and Michael is clearly very enthused to be there...But, that's about the only positive going for Munich, a positive which can be found in other 1992 shows as well.
We've already seen Billie Jean pro shot from Munich, the highlight of any Michael concert...where's the mystique!?

In the released amateur audio from Munich, Michael struggles to sing Beat It in it's original key and the result is an awkward auditory experience along with several other miscues etc...

I'll suggest right here...that if Tokyo '92 isn't selected as the release (it's got to be the front runner)...
I'd personally like to see either Monza, Italy (July 6th, 1992) or Cardiff, Wales (August 5th, 1992) as the Dangerous 25 live DVD.

Yes, we have an amateur video recording of one of the Monza shows (Mike performed two shows there on consecutive nights) and the performance is mind-blowing!

People associated with the Dangerous Tour, such as Greg Phillangaines have stated that Cardiff had the craziest/wildest crowd and Michael was in supreme form on the night! The small clips of Jam we have from Cardiff seem to attest to this opinion.

I just want to start off by saying, of course I'm ALL for any kind of official release especially a live concert release...But...the question is:

It's the first show of a long Tour and Michael is clearly very enthused to be there...But, that's about the only positive going for Munich, a positive which can be found in other 1992 shows as well.
We've already seen Billie Jean pro shot from Munich, the highlight of any Michael concert...where's the mystique!?

In the released amateur audio from Munich, Michael struggles to sing Beat It in it's original key and the result is an awkward auditory experience along with several other miscues etc...

I'll suggest right here...that if Tokyo '92 isn't selected as the release (it's got to be the front runner)...
I'd personally like to see either Monza, Italy (July 6th, 1992) or Cardiff, Wales (August 5th, 1992) as the Dangerous 25 live DVD.

Yes, we have an amateur video recording of one of the Monza shows (Mike performed two shows there on consecutive nights) and the performance is mind-blowing!

People associated with the Dangerous Tour, such as Greg Phillangaines have stated that Cardiff had the craziest/wildest crowd and Michael was in supreme form on the night! The small clips of Jam we have from Cardiff seem to attest to this opinion.

I agree, but for Dangerous 25 i dont care which show they pick, i just want to see an early 1st leg show that includes TWYMMF and Bad in the setlist! And preferably the highest quality show from that specific set of concerts too. I dont think performance quality is an issue here since Michael was a rocket in the early shows, and pretty much every other show till the stupid child allegations popped in his life.

Michael was very powerfull in the first 8 concerts, or maybe 10 if you think in London or Stockholm. but only in the first concerts he perfomed The Way You Make Me Feel and Bad, so i can't understand why the people wants Tokyo 92 31 December or another of September or August, this concerts are the same of Bucharest 92 in all.

In the first Tokyo 4 concerts from December he perfomed TWYMMF and Bad yeah is true, but for me the best of dangerous tour was in the early concerts, this is way the Campaign for Munich 92 or another fisrt concert, it would be great.

This is way for this campaign, to see the very first concert, in Munich, because is one of the best of the tour.

I agree. It would be great to see Munich and of course it has some special significance because it is the opening night of the tour, but if they are going to release 1 concert I don't think it would be the best choice. The show contains plenty of mistakes, both musically and technically. The Beat It thing is reason alone not to pick this show, imo. This was also the last time they performed WBSS in its original key and although Michael fares better on it than on Beat It, it's still not among his strongest performances. And there are many other issues (e.g. band members missing their cues, playback not working at times, all kinds of timing issues).

I have a soft spot for this show because there are some things that set it apart from any of the other shows (e.g. some live vocals due to the playback issues, WBSS and Beat It performed in their original key for the last time, MJ wearing the black jacket during Jam in 1992, etc), but quality-wise it really is not the best representation of the Dangerous Tour. And indeed, we already have a number of pro-shot songs in decent quality from this concert. I'd rather see them release a concert we have seen less or nothing of.

One of the other early shows would be really great, imo (or one of the Tokyo shows). Early in the tour his vocals were at their best, imo. And having Bad and TWYMMF in the setlist is also a major plus, of course.

We have only 2 songs full from this concert, not much, Bad only 2 minutes in the end, Michael was amazing in this concert. yeah, there are mistakes, not much, but is not a big problem, the concert was one of the bests of Dangerous Tour, and of course with Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel.

from another concerts, Rotterdam, Rome, Monza, Cologne, or Oslo, in my opinion are great concerts too with much enery. i don't like much Tokyo 92, greats concerts but he have energy like Bucharest 92, is very similar, only with Bad and TWYYM in the set list in the first 4 concerts.

I WANT TO SEE ROTTERDAM! I saw some snippets of WBSS from Rotterdam.... And his voice and performance it was nothing but GREAT!

By the way, was Jam ever performed live in any Dangerous concert?

I WANT TO SEE ROTTERDAM! I saw some snippets of WBSS from Rotterdam.... And his voice and performance it was nothing but GREAT!

By the way, was Jam ever performed live in any Dangerous concert?

No, but.. they do have live vocals on Multitrack recording's.. plus, have you seen the intro to the Wembley performance? absolutely electric!!!! Wembley seems like a great show for sure.. Cologne & Oviedo too..

if we look back at Bad 25th, we got the Wembley concert, which was already "leaked" all over the internet. So to be honest, I think it's more realistic that we will get either, a Re-release of the bucharest concert in Blue-Ray or something, OR we will get the concert which he performed in Buenos Aires 1993.
Don't get me wrong, I would much rather have a concert from either the first 8 concerts (cause those were the ones he performed TWYMMF and Bad) OR one of the shows in Tokyo where he performed TWYMMF and Bad. but I think it's a long shot, of course petitions help, and I think that if more people would sign them, the bigger chance we have to get what WE want. just throwing that out there

I live in Norway, and as much as i would LOVE to see the one from Oslo, It was too bright outside during that concert, and that would probably ruin a bit, take Smooth Criminal for example, if you look at the amateur footage fromthe concert in Sweden, they removed the "carpet" (can't remember what it's called). which kind of ruins it a bit, and you don't get the full effect of the lights and everything. still, performance wise(?), amazing, no doubt there.

We have only 2 songs full from this concert, not much, Bad only 2 minutes in the end, Michael was amazing in this concert. yeah, there are mistakes, not much, but is not a big problem, the concert was one of the bests of Dangerous Tour, and of course with Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel.

How can we know that it was one of the best concerts? We haven't seen them all. :)

How can we know that it was one of the best concerts? We haven't seen them all. :)

Cologne is very energetic, Michael is performing like a thunderbolt in this preview:

And here is the sublime performance of Billie Jean:

I would absolutely adore to see this show in full.. the setlist also includes BAD & TWYMMF.. seems like the perfect choice.

They should release the best quality concert they have that has Bad and TWYMMF. Dangerous performance from 1993 would be great extra.

it's very easy, we have concerts audio amateur, and the voice of michael is very powerfull in Munich, because is the first concert xD he has the best voice here and Wbss and Beat it in the same key.

I would like to see London, after I saw this on youtube. The energy here is just another level

it's very easy, we have concerts audio amateur, and the voice of michael is very powerfull in Munich, because is the first concert xD he has the best voice here and Wbss and Beat it in the same key.
And he's struggling on both of those songs, on Beat It in particular he just has a lot of difficulty reaching the high notes. In no way does this represent his best vocal performance, imo. And the band makes many mistakes throughout this show too.

And he's struggling on both of those songs, on Beat It in particular he just has a lot of difficulty reaching the high notes. In no way does this represent his best vocal performance, imo. And the band makes many mistakes throughout this show too.

I have always felt that the Munich concert sounded very rough and patchy. There were just too many mistakes in that particular show.. I share your sentiments on Beat It but MJ straight up owned the ORiginal key of WBSS, which I think is pretty remarkable consider the amount of time that had elapsed since recording that song (almost 10 years)

Monza, on the other hand would be awesome!

Last edited:
I would like to see one of the earlier Dangerous Tour shows released.

What I would love even more is if they released recording studio footage. Footage of MJ in the studio creating the album.

If Dangerous 25 had both a newly released concert, and studio footage, that would be amazing.

I would friggen LOVE to see the Wembley show released. Jam on that show is one of my all time favorite performances ever as well as Black or white. just so much energy. and Black or White was practically live!

Wembley had a great performance, but the setlist is the same as the Bucharest

Last edited:
Tokyo concert would be great choice too. They had Bad and TWYMMF on the setlist and Slash was there on one of the dates at least. Also Michael had the black jacket with gold belts on Jam:

Last edited:
We've seen film reel snippets from Tokyo 1992.. there's a chance more than just BOW could be on film from that show.. but who knows? we don't know what's in the archive from that tour.. i hope for the best though of course.. anything unseen Beta Cam or film reel sourced would please me though.. just don't restore it and never use a VHS again. LOL.

Last edited:
I just hope that they don't re-release the Bucharest concert with the possible Dangerous 25 set. Sadly I can see them doing it.

I just hope that they don't re-release the Bucharest concert with the possible Dangerous 25 set. Sadly I can see them doing it.

I think Tokyo would be the best choice, there are some really high quality snippets from reports.. snippets etc. of the crowd.. TWYMMF, Jam.. Black Or White! would love that show.. watch the bottom right of the screen, you can see a film cartridge on the camera.. indicating film reel during TWYMMF!

Na, wrong show. Pick one that wasn't butchered into the Bucharest DVD so we can see everything for the first time in pro. For me it has to be between Tokyo or Monza, but def not Munich, Wembley or Bucharest.

Back