My New Video - Janet Jackson janet. Album Megamix

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
*DISCLAIMER: Please keep all negative commentary about Janet Jackson out of this thread. If you feel the need for negative opinions,please open up another discussion thread elsewhere and write your opinions about her there.*
"Literally all I'm able to edit anymore is megamix videos. JK but legitimately it feels that way. There is a video with this megamix already,but I decided to do it my way. First and foremost, I did use four clips from the original video that's already up on here (YouTube). Otherwise,I used videos strictly in the time frame of the janet. era (1993-1995). There are only two clips I used outside of the era,because they were apart of the audio mix and I didn't feel the need to take them out. I also did a different intro as well. The reason why I made this was because the original didn't really give me excitement to watch the video,only to listen to the mix. In my version,you get an amazing audio/visual experience that's pleasing to the eyes. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did,not only watching it myself,but the editing process as well."

Back