A Place With No Name x 50 (streaming counts!)

OnirMJ

Proud Member
Since streaming is nowadays very important and it counts on many charts (not just Billboard!, but also UK, South Korea, Hungary...) I decided to make this playlist and this thread called "A Place With No Name x 50". Basically it's just A Place With No Name official video on repeat. I've been watching it (letting it play whenever my computer is on) for quite some time now, but I can't do it by myself. I need your help. Since it's release the video has gotten only 4.508.834 views and that is extremely low for a hit song. I've seen this idea on twitter with Rihanna, Ariana Grande, Gaga... fans. They do this all the time and in that way they have the influence on the charts.

It is extremely easy, you don't have to do anything, just run the playlist and let it play on repeat. You can listen the song or not. You can mute youtube or you can mute your computer. You can even mute youtube and listen other music on your computer! Just leave it playing in the background. You can let it play whenever your computer is on. I even let it play over night sometimes.

Here is the link for the playlist, I hope it works for all of you. Share it on twitter and with other MJ fans.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRJn6NkrrvXV8fHWcile3lq5dT1xEC2Mz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlJvMU-5NyA&feature=youtu.be&list=PLRJn6NkrrvXV8fHWcile3lq5dT1xEC2Mz

The goal is to get 10 million views, but the main goal is to put the song on the charts and increase sales of Xscape. With CD single being released this week, #APWNN contest on twitter and airplay increase in UK, we have a chance to make an impact on the charts. Let's make a difference! Let's do it!

"There's nothing that can't be done If we raise our voice as one" - MJ

Thank you Onir, this needs more recognition please share this link. Once a day would be fine! Do it for a week and you'll give 350 views. If all 100 members online will do this, 350*100= 350,000. However this is doubtful, but you should help.

I'm sure there are 1000 fans in the world who would do that for MJ. I did little math. In 1 month 1000 fans, if every fan play this playlist 2x each day - that is 30 days x 1000 fans x 100 views = 3 MIL views!

Say I play the playlist in two different browsers at the same time, will it count them both?

This was a really great idea and thank you for putting it together. I started playing it this morning and I'm playing the playlist again now. I'm so glad that no one took it down!!!! (I'm suspicious someone will)

Count me in on this! I'm playing it on spotify right now and I've almost completed Onir's youtube list. Will do this every day.

We're up in (almost) 100k in two days guys! Spread the word and recruit more fans to the mission! :) I had to keep my computer on last night so my playlist worked for more than 24h:woohoo:

Just noticed this thread and am trying it out. I have it going on two different browers right now. Hope it helps.

Just noticed this thread and am trying it out. I have it going on two different browers right now. Hope it helps.

Thank you. Of course it helps. Spread the word about it with other MJ fans!

Good job Onir. How does the steaming count? Is it so many streams = one single or something like that?

Good job Onir. How does the steaming count? Is it so many streams = one single or something like that?

Thanks. I don't know how they count it. Probably each country have their own rules and certifications. For example Love Never Felt So Good was certified GOLD (1,300,000) streams in Denmark.

Doing this again, while watching Motown 25. It's a good night.

I think its even possible to use just one browser and open the playlist in like 10 different tabs. It will increase the amount of working memory used by the browser, but that shouldn't be a big issue when playing it overnight and not doing other stuff on your computer.

I think its even possible to use just one browser and open the playlist in like 10 different tabs. It will increase the amount of working memory used by the browser, but that shouldn't be a big issue when playing it overnight and not doing other stuff on your computer.

Yes, it is possible. Great idea!

Well done, everyone. :dancin: 10 million, we can do this! We need a playlist like this for all of Michael's short films.

BUMP! Are we still playing?

maybe someone should open a facebook campaign to increase MJ youtube views etc...

BUMP! Are we still playing?

maybe someone should open a facebook campaign to increase MJ youtube views etc...

I still play.

After Xscape promotion is over we should do this for The Way You Make Me Feel (90 MIL) and Bad (89 MIL) so that they become VEVO certified videos.

Back