Julien's auctions - Icon's and Idols Nov 7th & 8th 2014

Gee Michael has stuff everywhere. I never realized before his death that so much of his objects were out there. Are these only clothes or are some of them photographs?

A lot of stuff auctioned again by the traitor "his friend" Frank Cascio.

^^What happened--did Michael leave a lot of things in their home, gave them to Cascios, or they just took things?

I think he probably left some clothes at the Cascio's house as he stayed here for periods of time... And on one hand, I understand that they are collector's items now which is why they are auctioned. But on the other hand, there is something off with auctioning personal clothes of your best friend for money.

I think Frank has money problems, and to be fair, what are you going to do when you have fallen hard times?
Most likely you need to sell something that has some value,the same goes with Frank, so he has to sell his MJ stuff. To me, it is not any different than fans selling their MJ stuff or Frank selling his stuff when they need money.

As far as I'm concern, I have no complains the way he tries to help himself, as long as he is not jumping on Wade R, James S or others bandwagon.

I think Frank has money problems, and to be fair, what are you going to do when you have fallen hard times?
Most likely you need to sell something that has some value,the same goes with Frank, so he has to sell his MJ stuff. To me, it is not any different than fans selling their MJ stuff or Frank selling his stuff when they need money.

As far as I'm concern, I have no complains the way he tries to help himself, as long as he is not jumping on Wade R, James S or others bandwagon.

"so he has to sell his MJ stuff", "Frank selling his stuff"

The problem is that those things are not his MJ stuff, it is MJ's stuff that he left in their house. Even if MJ gave him a jacket or two or signed item, he didn't give it to him to sell it.

If he have money problems, maybe he should get a job? Instead of selling his "friend's" personal possession in auctions. Also if they already spent 5 MIL that they've got for fake songs - they are morons.

"so he has to sell his MJ stuff", "Frank selling his stuff"

The problem is that those things are not his MJ stuff, it is MJ's stuff that he left in their house. Even if MJ gave him a jacket or two or signed item, he didn't give it to him to sell it.

If he have money problems, maybe he should get a job? Instead of selling his "friend's" personal possession in auctions. Also if they already spent 5 MIL that they've got for fake songs - they are morons.

I don't know how Frank gave to be owner of those items, either MJ left them behind or he gave them.
All I know that when MJ was staying in Ireland, he left the bed behind he slept while here:)
Do you think if MJ gave him something, he also put in condition that Frank never can sell them?
Also maybe he has job, but doesn't earn enough of it so need for selling?

What ever you might think Eddie did, are you going to accuse Frank for Eddie's doings?
Great, Jermaine is deadbeat dad, and because MJ is his brother, we should start calling MJ deadbeat dad too?

If you feel like answering to few sentences above, do it on correct thread, its somewhere on trials and tribulations.

As I said before, I rather see him sell everything he has that MJ gave him, or left behind, than hear him taking the same steps that Robson & Co.

Bubs, fans sell memorabilia, and these look like personal posessions. When he sells a signed photo or jacket, that is in the same category as memorabilia, but a random unknown shirt owned and worn by MJ - it was probably left hanging in his closet. Michael probably never gave it away. It sets off my ethical radar.

And I think it's wrong to measure everyone by the depth of Robson's fall. The fact that he stooped so low doesn't automatically make everyone else's actions good now. I don't see a point in comparing, it's not an "either/or" trade.

Has Frank not promised when he published his book the money willl go for a great charitable cause. To this date it did not happen. In my opinionn this book was not a book Michael expected from a friend.

And no I have no sympathy when someone give documents such as the certificate of Michael's injured foot or a Barry Siegel document or a used powder by Michael to a auction like Frank did it and I don`t think Michael expected this from a frined. This is shabby and something else like auctioning a signed stage costumes or a picture.

As I said before, I rather see him sell everything he has that MJ gave him, or left behind, than hear him taking the same steps that Robson & Co.

i'm still a little shell shocked by wade's betrayal and that's why it becomes an either/or with me regarding frank as well. at this point i dont trust anyone who ever defended him in that trial, so when frank does stuff like this, i am almost relieved. i know it's irrational but i can't help it.

Frank sold mj out by writing a tell all and being buddies with the likes of friedman. so maybe hes broke and needs the cash i dunno but hes shown with his previous actions where his loyalties lie interms of his respect for mj. if hes broke maybe i could understand and maybe mj would say heck sell them let them help you out. but id have to be pretty desperate to sell items of a loved one as thats all u have left. but then i wouldnt write a tell all and befriend arseholes who attacked my friend for years. Frank has shown he doesnt exactly have much moral fiber once mj isnt here to cause repercussions for him

And I think it's wrong to measure everyone by the depth of Robson's fall. The fact that he stooped so low doesn't automatically make everyone else's actions good now. I don't see a point in comparing, it's not an "either/or" trade.

while I agree it's not an either /or - in other words Robson being evil doesn't make other people angels. However I think it's normal to measure people by what they did and compare. for example think about someone stealing something and another person murdering someone. While both actions are bad and neither party is an angel, stealing is more minor than a murder. This is how I approach this stuff. The last 5 years have shown us almost no one can be trusted and almost everyone eventually uses Michael for their own benefit, however what they do makes whole the difference to me. For example while one can argue how Michael valued his privacy hence writing a book is using Michael/selling him out, writing a positive book isn't the worst of offences. Neither is selling memorabilia.

Perhaps it's me but am I the only one that wonders who is selling stage worn, used in photo shoots / videos clothing? (they don't come with a letter from Cascio) Bush perhaps?

Also if they already spent 5 MIL that they've got for fake songs - they are morons.

I don't get this lumping whole family together mindset. even if we put aside that $5 million is a rumor, I have never seen families equally sharing all of their incomes. I mean does your siblings give you a share from their salaries?

Perhaps it's me but am I the only one that wonders who is selling stage worn, used in photo shoots / videos clothing? (they don't come with a letter from Cascio) Bush perhaps?
I AM. I am dying to know where the "Leave Me Alone" jacket came from-it's almost as gorgeous in this catalog as it was on Michael. Oh, how I love that video.

And you can not trust ANYONE when money is concerned. ANYONE. Cascio selling personal stuff is not a big deal to me-Unless he stole it or something.

while I agree it's not an either /or - in other words Robson being evil doesn't make other people angels. However I think it's normal to measure people by what they did and compare.

I understand that some actions are worse than others. But does it justify anything? It must be possible to be MJ's friend without claiming he molested you or was gay, selling his personal belongings, passing impersonator songs for his or his children for yours. Right?

It looks like some items come from Bush, so maybe he's selling the remaining stuff. Or someone who bought them before is re-selling now.

Last edited:
I don't get this lumping whole family together mindset. even if we put aside that $5 million is a rumor, I have never seen families equally sharing all of their incomes. I mean does your siblings give you a share from their salaries?

They were together in that whole fraud. Eddie and Frank did it together. Ivy you are smart, don't be naive, Of course they split money equally.

^^
sorry. you lost me the minute you came up with conspiracy theories based on nothing but assumptions.

It sums up mj fandom when we have scales based on betrayal! you know its gonna happen but you just hope its at the lower end rather than going the full hog.

Eventually when they have nothing left to sell what they will do? They r still young and able to work and generate money, but when they will become more desperate we all know they will " start to remember things". Poor MJ.

Bubs, fans sell memorabilia, and these look like personal posessions. When he sells a signed photo or jacket, that is in the same category as memorabilia, but a random unknown shirt owned and worn by MJ - it was probably left hanging in his closet. Michael probably never gave it away. It sets off my ethical radar.

The thing is that we don't know whether Michael gave,loaned or left these items behind. You wrote "probably" few times as you were not certain how he became to own these items, but in your post Frank is tried and sentenced to be thief. Thats not very ethical, is it?

i'm still a little shell shocked by wade's betrayal and that's why it becomes an either/or with me regarding frank as well. at this point i dont trust anyone who ever defended him in that trial, so when frank does stuff like this, i am almost relieved. i know it's irrational but i can't help it.

Thats the way I take it too.

I don't think its from Cascio, Bush or the other designer who sells MJ's clothing in this auction. All 3 have been mentioned in other items, but there is no mentioning in this jacket?

It sums up mj fandom when we have scales based on betrayal! you know its gonna happen but you just hope its at the lower end rather than going the full hog.

Thats right:D

Also, not "whole family". Just Frank and Eddie. Frank was MJ's personal assistant and manager for few years. He had the right connections and knew right people. Eddie had nothing.

I understand that some actions are worse than others. But does it justify anything?

I already said it doesn't justify anything. Both actions could be bad but how bad is also a factor.

It must be possible to be MJ's friend without claiming he molested you or was gay, selling his personal belongings, passing impersonator songs for his or his children for yours. Right?

I would have thought so but the last 5 years have shown me unfortunately it's not the case. All of the examples that you listed there are actually what I previously referred as almost everyone using/selling Michael and almost no one could be trusted. Given this is the reality, I evaluate people on what they do. False accusations are worsts, lies / negative stories second, anything concerning MJ's kids is third. Some other stuff ranks low on my list such as selling memorabilia or writing positive books - even though there might be some ethical issues concerning them. Each to its own.

-----

edited to add

@Onir - I'm not going into Cascio debate here.

False accusations are worsts, lies / negative stories second, anything concerning MJ's kids is third. Some other stuff ranks low on my list such as selling memorabilia or writing positive books - even though there might be some ethical issues concerning them. Each to its own.

My list:
1. Faking the songs and attacking MJ on professional not personal level & false accusations. Those 2 are the worst and the same for me.
2. Selling Michael's personal belongings that are not yours.
3. Everything else.

2. Selling Michael's personal belongings that are not yours.

as Bubs was pointing out you cannot prove that those items aren't his. In US law possession is nine tenths of the law - meaning if something is in the possession of someone they presumed to be the owner of it unless there's a compelling evidence to the contrary and if a person gifts something to someone that person becomes the owner of it. So it all becomes a matter of assumptions and personal perceptions with a whole lot of bias.

I mean did anyone complain when Frank was selling La mia, said it was wrong or did people wait it to be bought and leaked? Or like I asked before any issues with someone selling You aren't alone shirt and other items used in photo or video shots or on stage(which are more significant items in my opinion)? Or is this just another "ooh I hate Cascio's and I found another reason to hate them and I couldn't care less about other people"? anyway like I said I don't want to go into Cascio debate here. We all know how some people are quite sensitive about anything concerning them. I feel there's a lot more important issues to worry about but like I said to each its own.

Last edited:
I caught that post before the the edit Ivy xD ^^ but yes lets not bring that crap into this place. Anyhow, we don't know whether these were gifted to Frank or if MJ just left them at the property. We don't even know if some of them were even MJ's. I just think its a bit below the belt to be selling this stuff off especially whilst MJ's children are still in contact with the Cascio's and last I heard still talk with them from time to time.

I just think its a bit below the belt to be selling this stuff off especially whilst MJ's children are still in contact with the Cascio's and last I heard still talk with them from time to time.

Why are they in contact with them? We all know that Paris know the truth about the songs.

I mean did anyone complain when Frank was selling La mia, said it was wrong or did people wait it to be bought and leaked? Or like I asked before any issues with someone selling You aren't alone shirt and other items used in photo or video shots or on stage(which are more significant items in my opinion)? Or is this just another "ooh I hate Cascio's and I found another reason to hate them and I couldn't care less about other people"? anyway like I said I don't want to go into Cascio debate here. We all know how some people are quite sensitive about anything concerning them. I feel there's a lot more important issues to worry about but like I said to each its own.

It's not just Frank. Bush & Tompkins are also selling a lot of clothes. In my opinion all that clothes should be either in MJ's home with his children or in a museum owned by his Estate. That's why I'm so disappointed that Estate obviously don't care about this. With all the money they've generated they could have bought all those items from the auctions and bring them back where they belong. I like Gaga but that's not the right place for that clothes to be.

Why are they in contact with them? We all know that Paris know the truth about the songs.

Its a sticky situation, but you have to remember they are only Children and they were very close to the Cascio's and saw them as a second family almost so when Michael died I suppose they just needed as many familiar faces and friends around them. Regardless, I think those songs were one of the last things on their minds as they tried to adjust to their new life.

Back