Why do you love Debbie Rowe?

Zakk

Proud Member
She fought against Michael in a custody case, during his 2005 trial! if she ever really cared about him.. she wouldn't put him in even more pain than what he was going through at that time.. Michael was a great father, and it must have pained him that Debbie doubted that.

I feel indifferent about her. She birthed Michael's first two kids and she always seemed shady to me,but she at least reached out to his kids after he died,so I commend that.

I used to like her (never loved her) because I thought she was his friend and and helped making his wish come true by becoming a father but Deborah turned out to be just another backstabber and fake who wanted something from Michael. Selling/sending pictures, information of Paris to tmz or other tabloids taking advantage the poor thing is an orphan (Deborah has never been a mother to her, just her egg donor) and marrying that scumbag Mark Shaffel were the last straw.

What I don't get is how many ones love the other mean backstabber Lisa Marie Presley.

I think there's a lot we don't know about the situation between Debbie and MJ (or really any woman in MJ's life for that matter) so I can't really hate her. I'm indifferent because though she has done shady things - I don't know the whole story (their arrangement, at most, was complicated). I think as far as enemies in MJ's life there are bigger fish to fry.

Well one thing is for sure ...she gave Michael, what he desired most in life; two beautiful kids who he loved the world!
Thats one reason why I could never hate her ...I love her for that!

Well one thing is for sure ...she gave Michael, what he desired most in life; two beautiful kids who he loved the world!
Thats one reason why I could never hate her ...I love her for that!

Yet she tried taking them away from him during the toughest time of his life?.... plus she married Marc Schaffel.. i don't understand how some can like her.

I stand correct, Deborah told tmz she was gonna marry that scum, not sure if it already happened. What I know is those kind of associations, Schaffel, Harvey Levin who regards him as a friend show her true colors. She knows how much harm those bartards have caused to Michael and the children but he chose to associate with them anyway. Her "sense of loyalty" is quite puzzling to me.

Back