Michael Jackson - Perth Australia 1985 (Beatles/ATV Publishing Rights) *Rare Footage*

CherubimII

Proud Member
Thank you, Midnight for this marvelous finding. :flowers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgnx9S9tKBc#t=412

2mwumfa.jpg

Wonderful. Thank you.

Shame about that ladies ignorance as to why Michael couldn't be exposed to UV.

Disgusted by the way that old lady spoke down on Michael near the end.. she didn't take into account his lupus, vitiligo or glaucoma.. plus he wasn't socially awkward at all... he didn't know anyone there, and the guy made him go on that damn show after Michael bought the Beatles catalog -_-

Disgusted by the way that old lady spoke down on Michael near the end.. she didn't take into account his lupus, vitiligo or glaucoma..

Maybe she didn't know about them. She also says that Michael bought some books about skin diseases at the end and it looks like she didn't understand why.

That women doesn't know what she's talking about. MJ knew damn well what he was doing with the Beatles music. Never did anything with it? She obviously never heard of MJ's version of Come Together, which to this day is the best cover of that song by ANYONE.

That women doesn't know what she's talking about. MJ knew damn well what he was doing with the Beatles music. Never did anything with it? She obviously never heard of MJ's version of Come Together, which to this day is the best cover of that song by ANYONE.

i completely agree with you, he also recorded Strawberry Fields Forever for the decade album.. always wanted to hear that! hope it's on Dangerous 25 with Men In Black, Joy etc.

So glad I found this!! I didn't know he went down to Fremantle, I'm down there almost everyday! I'm always looking for stuff in antique and secondhand shops there, that's where I find most of my MJ collectables actually! Watching this made me happy! (besides the lady smh)

Back