Michael Jackson Skin Doctor Arnie Klein..The Clssic Story of Excess

myosotis

Proud Member
I thought there was a 'Klein Bankruptcy' thread...but I can't seem to find it.
The very negative headline almost makes this sound like a 'planned' eventuality..

To save clicks , here is an update:
---------------------------------------------
Michael Jackson Skin Doctor Arnie Klein’s Destruction Nearly Complete — ‘The Classic Story Of Excess’

The dramatic plunge of Dr. Arnold Klein as Hollywood’s A-list skin doctor is nearly complete after a bankruptcy trustee finalizes what is left of his estate.

“It was the classic story of excess,” Jason Pfeiffer, who served as Klein’s office manager, told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

Klein, who Pfeiffer called “the father of modern cosmetic dermatology,” helped the biggest stars look younger with his pioneering use of Botox. His celebrity patients — they included Cher, Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Jackson — sang his praises and became his friend.

But court records show his dermatology clinic suffered as many of his celebrity clients abandoned him in the early 2000s.

Klein never throttled back his lavish lifestyle, still spending millions on expensive vacations, jewelry and art, according to court filings.

His practice was struggling when Michael Jackson returned to the United States from a self-imposed exile. Jackson called for an appointment in early 2009, just as he was starting preparations for his ill-fated comeback tour.

“He did think that Michael Jackson was the savior and he was going to put him back on the pedestal,” Pfeiffer said.

Jackson made frequent visits to Klein’s Beverly Hills clinic in the last three months of his life, running up an $80,000 bill for services that included heavy injections of the powerful painkiller Demerol, according to court records.

Although Jackson’s death on June 25, 2009 has been legally blamed on Dr. Conrad Murray and the surgical anesthesia Propofol, revelations about Jackson’s excessive Demerol treatments at Klein’s clinic tarnished the doctor’s reputation and accelerated his financial decline. He filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in January 2011.

Documents exclusively obtained by RadarOnline.com show just how dramatic his fall has been: Klein’s three homes, art collection, jewelry and collection of Michael Jackson memorabilia sold for nearly $15 million.

While that’s enough to pay off all secured debts, the unsecured creditors who are owed $2 million by Dr. Klein will get just 25 cents for each dollar, the court filing shows.

While most Chapter 11 cases would be closed at this point, the judge is expected to convert Klein’s bankruptcy to a Chapter 7 case because the trustee says Klein should remain under the court’s control.

The bankruptcy trustee wrote in a court filing this month that Klein’s case is “replete with instances of misconduct by Dr. Klein” and that he “wrongfully and unlawfully diverted property of the estate to his personal use.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/11/arnold-klein-michael-jackson-bankruptcy/

I see Alan Duke is on the roll with MJ related stories... Robson, Pfeiffer, "sharks"...

I do not like Klein, but Pfeiffer is just as bad as him, if not worse. Pot.Kettle.Black.

At least Klein is used to be a big name dermatologist on his own right, but what is Pfeiffer's claim to fame? Being a tabloid whore by selling stories and lies to rags based on meeting MJ for about 5 minutes and being the assistant (and apparently lover and butt washer) of Klein. And those 5 minutes of meeting MJ is what he is living off since MJ's death. Otherwise no one would care about his little lovers' quarrel with Klein. Pathetic guy.

Last edited:
A true friend doesn't say such things after his friend's death.Klein wasn't a friend,he was a backstabber.

I see Alan Duke is on the roll with MJ related stories... Robson, Pfeiffer, "sharks"...

I do not like Klein, but Pfeiffer is just as bad as him, if not worse. Pot.Kettle.Black.

At least Klein is used to be a big name dermatologist on his own right, but what is Pfeiffer's claim to fame? Being a tabloid whore by selling stories and lies to rags based on meeting MJ for about 5 minutes and being the assistant (and apparently lover and butt washer) of Klein. And those 5 minutes of meeting MJ is what he is living off since MJ's death. Otherwise no one would care about his little lovers' quarrel with Klein. Pathetic guy.

So true.

How about Alan's statement about Klien's reputation being tarnished by the demoral issue that came out in the court testimony. Alan should know that Klien's practice was already in decline and he was already a very sick man. Big stars had left him so his reputation was already in the dust. If Klien was hoping Michael's return would boost his business, then it means his business was already in the hole prior to the demoral issue in 09. What else would they blame Michael for?

There goes that Pfeiffer again selling stories but mentions nothing about the money he stole from Klien. I see that the great Alan is selecting his sources from the bottom feeders.

As long as Michael makes money, the vultures and fame whores won't go away. As for Arnold Klein, he deserves everything he's getting not for other things than his corrupted life style and persona.

Last edited:
Evidence showed there was nothing wrong with the amounts of demoral he was giving mj. of course duke is pushing the D.A agenda. when infact the real issue is klien shouldnt have been giving him demoral at all due to his previous addiction no matter how long ago it was. let alone the fact he was giving mj it right after he came out of rehab for it in 93.kliens a nutjob who deserves everything he gets

No more stories about rat @$$ Klein and for heaven's sake I'm sick and tired of hearing those words "self-imposed exile".

Should we expect another round of paid-per-MJ-bash interviews or this phase is already behind us? a book maybe?

I will use this thread

MJJJusticeProject · @MJJJusticePrjct

9th Feb 2015 from TwitLonger
Summary of Klein's monologue on King Jordan blogradio 2/8/15

I listened to the blathering of Arnold Klein last night on King Jordan radio because we believe you must know thine enemy- took some notes at he rambled all over the hill and back -

After listening to two hours of bullshit- Sort of think the Arnold Klein "interview" was more of a monologue to clear his own name. The coincidence of this Klein speech seemingly has something to do with this Channel5 farce doc and the DailyMail BS that was posted a couple days ago.

There was no author on the byline of DailyMail tabloid, which makes it even more suspect but it’s filled with the usual “sources” that we’ve all come accustomed to knowing means fabricated.

Kleins close association with Jason Pfeiffer who is best buddies with Diane Dimond is not to be overlooked. It is also to be remembered that he and Pfeiffer were hand in hand spreading rumors that Michael was gay as long as they were friends. Now Klein is claiming that Pfeiffer is the one who turned over all of Michael’s medical records to AEG – and helped bankrupt him- and ergo Kleins flips the script once again.

Klein proclaims he was on the King Jordan program to highlight Michael Jackson's humanitarian efforts across the world but spent the better part of the two-hr show speaking about everything else but that. He also stated several times that he wanted King Jordan to give him Tom Mesereau’s email because he NEEDS to talk to him.

He kept repeating themes but with no proof- HE “was the closest friend Michael ever had and would NEVER do anything to harm his reputation.”

Yet violated HIPAA by discussing Michael’s Lupus and how it affected his scalp procedures after the Pepsi burn, and he repeatedly asserts HE never made Michael addicted to Demerol but some other doctors got Michael "addicted" to propofol.

He said- “ThisISit was not about Michael it was about how AEG could get their hands on Michael’s catalog. “They killed him for his catalog and I have all the FACTS and that is why they would NOT let me testify” -

(Note: IF indeed Klein had FACTS that proved AEG killed Michael for his catalog we believe that Boyle would have immediately had Klein testifying as that is the sort of PROOF, Katherine needed to make her case against AEG stick)

He repeated a statement that “Michael disliked Jermaine and didn’t want anything to do with him, because Jermaine wanted to be Michael” and the rest of his family misused him through his kindness-

He said, Michael had 30 surgeries and suffered from “body dysmorphic disorder” this must be where Dimond got that phrase OR Klein is simply repeating her BS.

He said “I never said Michael was gay” and claimed all of that reporting claiming he said such things are false – “Michael loved women” He said he was in Four Seasons Hotel in an adjoining room and overheard an all night encounter with Michael and a woman.

When pressed about paternity of Michael’s children he again made vague statements to AGAIN cast doubt on their paternity- while saying he knew Michael slept with Debbit Rowe. Went into great detail about how he and Michael discussed the best fertile time in Rowe’s monthly period.

Then - He said he only went to court to ask for guardianship because Michael ask him to. The strangest statement was “he told me when he died that they would come after me"

Also to add more fuel to the already raging paternity fire he states “I know they resemble me in certain ways" but they are Michael’s children. He was asked by a caller if he’d do a blood test if the children of Michael requested it and he said – “I would”

He stated that Michael had TWO 1993 Wills and one was in Klein’s office but “THEY” came in and took all of his papers. He repeatedly stated that Branca was using a fraudulent Will to run Michael’s Estate because Michael wasn’t in NY for the signing of that Will and that Branca owned the bank that had caused Klein’s professional demise and bankruptcy –

He must have said “Do you understand” 50 times during his monologue-

And OH, we DO understand-

Again we just ask anyone who doubt that Arnold Klein is a self-serving user of Michael Jackson please to visit the website - https://youtoobrutus.wordpress.com/2011/01/30/arnold-klein-and-jason-pfeiffer-and-michael-jackson/

This man will say anything and point the finger at everyone else -to make himself appear innocent or in any way responsible for the demise of Michael Jackson -

Buds

^^You know, it's stuff like this that really makes me sad-especially since at one time and for many years, Klein was really an exceptional doctor. His acclaim was warranted. And he must have still been pretty talented for Michael to return to him to prepare for TII (I DON'T think it was for Demerol).

I don't know if it's the MS, or has he just had a complete total nervous breakdown about his world falling down on top of him, but it's really sad.

And I won't make a new thread about this, but Dr. Metzgar seems to be going through similar problems. He was a highly respected autoimmune doctor, specializing in lupus, that was Michael's doctor for years, and now he's cracked and being accused in a lawsuit for sexually assaulting a patient. Just really strange what has happened to these guys.

I feel like I have to wash my brain out with soap after reading that.

^^^@Sarahj

Bleach.jpg

"He said- “ThisISit was not about Michael it was about how AEG could get their hands on Michael’s catalog. “They killed him for his catalog and I have all the FACTS and that is why they would NOT let me testify” -"

Well, did AEG get his catalogue?
As far as I know, it is still owned by MJ.

"Then - He said he only went to court to ask for guardianship because Michael ask him to. The strangest statement was “he told me when he died that they would come after me"

??????????????????

He is gone off his rockers.
He did go on tabloids with JB claiming MJ and Jason were lovers, and then his flip flopped and claimed they didn't.

He is gone off his rockers.
He did go on tabloids with JB claiming MJ and Jason were lovers, and then his flip flopped and claimed they didn't.

It's clear that Klein and Pfeiffer cooked up and sold that story together. Then when they turned on each other Klein started to act like he had nothing to do with it and it was all Pfeiffer's doing. Well, it wasn't. Klein was in it too. I remember he even "confirmed" the claim to TMZ and claimed he walked in on MJ and Pfeiffer. They first sold the story to an Australian tabloid and then to Extra. Both Klein and Pfeiffer were in it and they are both lying douchebags.In reality Klein and Pfeiffer were each other's lovers and Pfeiffer was Klein's ASSistant (pun intended - anyone who read Pfeiffer's lawsuit against Klein will know what I mean, LOL).

Last edited:
I remember when he was interviewed by TMZ and his theory about how MJ died:
CM fell asleep because he was administering propofol beside Mike and was inhaling fumes of propfol that MJ was breathing out.

I wonder how hospitals manages to carry out any procedures if their anaesthesiologists are dropping like chickens while putting patients to under anesthetic:scratch:

CM fell asleep because he was administering propofol beside Mike and was inhaling fumes of propfol that MJ was breathing out.

Hmmmm....Interesting.... **goes back to scrubbing**.

Klein is an a class aRrse.I believe he hadn't got michaels interests/care at heart at all. He needs to get hydroquinone shoved down his throat the way he goes on. Medical practitioners defiantly don't know it all. :slap:

barbee0715;4073069 said:
And I won't make a new thread about this, but Dr. Metzger seems to be going through similar problems. He was a highly respected autoimmune doctor, specializing in lupus, that was Michael's doctor for years, and now he's cracked and being accused in a lawsuit for sexually assaulting a patient. Just really strange what has happened to these guys.

UPDATE:Dr. Metzger settled his case last month. It is still so sad to me that this has happened to these 2 doctors.

http://westsidetoday.com/2015/02/20/michael-jacksons-former-personal-physician-settles-lawsuit/

Michael Jackson’s former personal physician and a woman who was once his patient settled a lawsuit in which she alleged he inappropriately touched her in his medical office and shared unsolicited details of his personal life.

Lawyers for Dr. Allan Metzger filed court papers with Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mary Strobel on Feb. 13 stating the case was resolved. No terms were divulged.

The settlement came a week after Strobel denied a defense motion to dismiss a sexual harassment claim that was part of plaintiff Victoria Oliver’s overall case. The ruling at that time cleared the way for the case to go to trial as scheduled March 24 .

Metzger’s lawyers said Oliver’s attorneys were unable to show that she was unable to end the patient-physician relationship she had with him for nearly two decades prior to her decision to do so in November 2011. Strobel said the evidence showed that over time, Metzger became Oliver’s primary physician for medical problems that included pain, fatigue and weakness.

“The fact that plaintiff terminated her relationship with Dr. Metzger after he allegedly committed a sexual battery on her is not evidence that the relationship could be terminated easily,” Strobel wrote in her opinion.

The judge said Oliver also may have rationally believed that Metzger, due to his reputation as an expert in fibromyalgia, could have had influence on whether she received disability payments.

“Thus, a (jury) could reasonably believe that plaintiff could not easily terminate her relationship with Dr. Metzger,” Strobel wrote.

Oliver filed suit in January 2013. Her other allegations included sexual assault, sexual battery, intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress and negligence.

During an appointment in the summer of 2011, Metzger hugged Oliver “for a very long time, at the same time caressing her back,” according to the complaint.

In November 2001, Metzger put his hands under Oliver’s blouse during an office visit, the suit alleges. When she complained, he responded, “Why don’t we close the door and really have some fun?,” according to the lawsuit.

A month later, Metzger called Oliver and left an apology on her answering machine, the suit stated.

Attorneys for Oliver state in their court papers that the grounds for filing the new cause of action were based in part on information obtained during the deposition testimony of both Oliver and Metzger.

Oliver became Metzger’s patient in 1993, when he diagnosed her with fibromyalgia, and that same year she made him her primary physician, according to her court papers.

Metzger’s behavior changed in 2010, when he asked Oliver to call him “Allan” and told her that he was “miserable because his wife would not have sex with him,” according to the lawsuit.

Metzger testified at the involuntary manslaughter trial of another of Jackson’s other physicians, Dr. Conrad Murray, as well as the trial of Katherine Jackson’s civil suit against AEG Live, the promoters of her late son’s never-realized comeback tour in 2009.

Back