Michael Jackson: The Last Photo Shoot documentary film 2014

rockstar

Proud Member
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson:_The_Last_Photo_Shoot

Michael_Jackson_The_Last_Photo_Shoot_Poster.jpg

I wish whoever put in the info about this documentary will tell us when it's gonna release.

Cast[edit]
Michael Jackson - (archive footage)
Bruce Weber
Rushka Bergman
Kabuki
Phillip Bloch
Matthew Rolston
Thomas Mesereau ?
Michael Amir
Bryan Monroe
Harriette Cole

Guys is this the same topic we had a thread about and they had to put it on hold due to legal issues with the estate?

Guys is this the same topic we had a thread about and they had to put it on hold due to legal issues with the estate?

I think the documentary was completely cancelled, we'll probably never see the footage.. unless if they do a 10th anniversary of the 2 magazine's in 2017.

^^So why we made back a thread about it since nothing new is happening. This is just a rehash of piece of the old thread that died out because it was cancelled.

The officially website is available again:
http://www.michaelthelastphotoshoots.com

Also this is interesting:

Does this mean the Estate did not win the lawsuit or the Estate came to some agreement and we will now see this documentary?

It is. I tried looking for the old thread... I looked up, down and all around and could not find it anywhere. If anyone knows where it is, please PM me with the link, or post it in here.

Interesting. I hope you are able to find it because it had important information in it.

Last edited:
and I mean I literally cannot find it

that's weird though. perhaps previous thread got deleted but it could be brought back.

Does this mean the Estate did not win the lawsuit or the Estate came to some agreement and we will now see this documentary?

I wouldn't hold my breath for either because the lawsuit is ongoing - hasn't really even started yet. Estate have filed some documents less than a week ago and producer of the documentary mentioned waiting for the outcome of the case just two days ago. Added all together, it doesn't look like there's any settlement and lawsuits take a long long time.

I wouldn't hold my breath for either because the lawsuit is ongoing - hasn't really even started yet. Estate have filed some documents less than a week ago and producer of the documentary mentioned waiting for the outcome of the case just two days ago. Added all together, it doesn't look like there's any settlement and lawsuits take a long long time.

I would like to believe this will be resolved and fans can see the footage.

we'll probably never see the footage

In all honesty we very likely will at some point. I'm pretty happy to wait because I'd so much rather have the Estate be in control of this footage than some random guy who couldn't even make a somewhat decent trailer.

We saw what happened with that disgusting mockumentary, Bashit promised Michael a fair and truthful piece and look what he got. Better the Estate supervising the content.

Any news on this? I want to see that documentary xD

Why they dont release it already?
Theres bunch of "documentaryies" that show M in bad light, but when someone wants to privde insight into his creative process and M behind the scenes , they dont let em.

This footage surely would be awesome to watch. I hope they'll release it some day. :)

This is still a part of an ongoing litigation. Don't expect it to be released anytime soon.

I have seen the full documentary in Beijing. Fabulous.
The director came to Beijing and met me.

I'd love to see it. Sometimes I wonder what the Estate is doing when it comes to this kind of material. I understand the need for control over Michael's likeness, video footage etc..but what I don't want it all locked away in a vault somewhere where we may or may not see it.
Your lucky to be able to see it.

I'd love to see it. Sometimes I wonder what the Estate is doing when it comes to this kind of material. I understand the need for control over Michael's likeness, video footage etc..but what I don't want it all locked away in a vault somewhere where we may or may not see it..
Me too. I definitely want them to keep tight control and be protective with Michael's image (legacy, reputation) because we all know how film can be edited however you want-
but I, too, don't want them to hold on to it for no good reason-or for some monetary reason. Knowing its out there (and much more) makes it hard.

I have seen the full documentary in Beijing. Fabulous.
The director came to Beijing and met me.

Oh? This lawsuit began because it was being aired in Brazil I believe. It was allowed by the Estate to be aired in China?

Oh? This lawsuit began because it was being aired in Brazil I believe. It was allowed by the Estate to be aired in China?
I don't think so. The lawsuit continues.

He just showed it for me on his iPad.

^^really?? Nothing that showed Michael in a bad light? Was his interview with Ebony in it too?
Nothing bad. You can see MJ dancing again with Ebony costume.
Man, he was quick moving man

Interviews with people working with him
And Michael talked to staff and photographer.
No interview with Ebony in it.

Back