Michael Jackson photos with celebs in Hong Kong 1987

mkgenie

Proud Member
In 1987, Michael Jackson spent a few weeks of holiday in Hong Kong, many Hong Kong and Taiwan celebrities had chance to meet him. The memories were all good. I tried very hard to collect this set of photos for 5 years, some of them are very very rare and were gradually made public after MJ's passing in 2009. These photos will bring us back in time.

Photos:

144940yytv89kov1yyz72t.jpg

MJ and HK TV / movie / media tycoon Run Run Shaw

144940pvx9g6gqbhqybvz9.jpg

MJ and legendary actress and singer Liza Wang

1449392nap5vvi62r6zauu.jpg

MJ and actress Fiona Leung

144940rlcwl6fpfspll1wa.jpg

MJ and legendary singer Jenny Tseng

1449406iixopxz9xzihiyy.jpg

MJ and legendary actress Joey Wang

144940mukc1e11auk1dvuf.jpg

MJ and singer/actor Alex To

144939zo96mf6iotbnip6o.jpg

MJ and actresses Lily Chung (left) and Leung Shuk Ching (right)

144939i9i0fi09w11011w6.jpg

MJ and Taiwan model Vina Chui.

It is said famous HK actor Simon Yam also had a photo with MJ, but that one was never made public. Hope I can add his to this collection some day in the future.

Last edited:
Mkgenie does Run Run Shaw speak English? I remember I used to love the Chinese Kung fu movies from Shaw Brothers. You always knew the movie would be good, if it came from Shaw Brothers. In fact, I was in love with a couple of the actors in the period movies and knew their names in the 70s. Now I can't remember them. Some of the photos above with Michael were taken in the studios, am I correct?

Mkgenie does Run Run Shaw speak English? I remember I used to love the Chinese Kung fu movies from Shaw Brothers. You always knew the movie would be good, if it came from Shaw Brothers. In fact, I was in love with a couple of the actors in the period movies and knew their names in the 70s. Now I can't remember them. Some of the photos above with Michael were taken in the studios, am I correct?

I think he can, but I'm not sure.

Yes, some photos above were taken in Mr. Shaw's TVB studios.

These pictures are wonderful and thank you for posting them. I was always curious about the back story on these pix.

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures :)

Jeeee that man could wear everything huh? :smilerolleyes: :wub:

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures :)

Jeeee that man could wear everything huh? :smilerolleyes: :wub:

Yeah. Basically Michael looks good in clothes. I know we all wear clothes, but there is something about the way his clothes look on his body which is striking.

Thank you! I LOVE the 'China trip' as a lot of us call it. I hadn't seen 3 of these pictures and they're gorgeous, I really appreciate you sharing them! :D

Yeah. Basically Michael looks good in clothes. I know we all wear clothes, but there is something about the way his clothes look on his body which is striking.

:devil: :crackingup: :girl_whistle: When I first read that bold part, I thought "That sounds like she's seen him WITHOUT clothes...lucky girl!"

LMFAO!!!

Back