Michael Jackson - Cheater Music Video

RockOrBluesInNorway

Proud Member
I made this a couple of months ago, it's my version of the cheater video. I did remake some parts of the original one cause I thought those fit there as you can see in the beginning. Anyway, hope you enjoy :)

For people in the US:

Last edited:
Hi Rock. It came back as not available in my country. (US).:no:

I don't know why! I could see the last one you posted.

Last edited:
Really good. Makes me want to watch the Dangerous show again, haven't seen it all for ages.

Also, forgot how good Cheater is also.

Thanks.

Great video well done !
Love Cheater. This video shows how amazing MJ's dancing was on the Dangerous Tour.

Hi, Yeah, I forgot to metion that it got blocked in the US, there isn't anything I can do about that unfortunatly :/

Great job! Just curious how long it took for you to put that together.

Hi, Yeah, I forgot to metion that it got blocked in the US, there isn't anything I can do about that unfortunatly :/

Actually, you could make a vimeo.com account and upload the video to it and link it here. email address username and password and bam you have videos not blocked. :)

Actually, you could make a vimeo.com account and upload the video to it and link it here. email address username and password and bam you have videos not blocked. :)

Doesn't vimeo block your videos?If not, that is awesome! I'll see what I can do :)

Last edited:
allright, post updated. you can now watch in if you want to :D
Good!! Do I go to Vimeo or back to you tube? I don't see a link for Vimeo on your updated post. :(
I'm on a phone tho so I'll check the PC. I really liked your last one so I'm eager to see it.

Last edited:
Good!! Do I go to Vimeo or back to you tube? I don't see a link for Vimeo on your updated post. :(
I'm on a phone tho so I'll check the PC. I really liked your last one so I'm eager to see it.

There is a link to vimeo on the post, you might have to check it on your computer. Also, this is another old one, not as old as the Bad remix but a couple of months :)

Doesn't vimeo block your videos?If not, that is awesome! I'll see what I can do :)

Not that I know of, as long as a thousand ppl dosen't start making a bunch of videos. ;) I can now see it, Thanks, and Thanks for sharing your wonderful video. I always use vimeo when youtube blocks certain countries.

Not that I know of, as long as a thousand ppl dosen't start making a bunch of videos. ;) I can now see it, Thanks, and Thanks for sharing your wonderful video. I always use vimeo when youtube blocks certain countries.

Thank you so much :) and thanks for the tips! :)

Great video. - And I had nearly forgotten how great this song is!!

So different and so great!

Back