Welcome CLUB MJJC Members

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
Welcome guys to your very own private Club section, we do hope you all enjoy the extra's you get for being in the Club this is also to say thanks for contributing to MJJC, your assistance in helping us continue is very much appreciated.

Thanks again guys, and please use this area for anything you wish, it has no topic is just there to use as you will.

Going forward I will be continuing to add to the benefits of being in The Club which we will list here very soon.

Thank you for this Gaz, I hope someday soon we can have a Q&A with Karen Langford regarding Michael*s archives! i find it fascinating.. if you can sort it out, then i would be very pleased :)

:crackingup: Ok, I always wondered what "perks" came with donating to the site, other than the use of it (which I appreciate) and our usernames in orange, lol!

Thank you for this Gaz, I hope someday soon we can have a Q&A with Karen Langford regarding Michael*s archives! i find it fascinating.. if you can sort it out, then i would be very pleased :)

Good idea. That would be really interesting for sure. So much they could tell about the items, background story etc...

LOL@Sheila you make me laugh girl :hysterical:

@etoile apologies for that please try now :)

I second this idea. She goes way back and anything she has to say would be fascinating.

If I could, I would follow Karen around those archives like a smitten puppy. :lol:

If I could, I would follow Karen around those archives like a smitten puppy. :lol:

Haha, as would i... i'm just very curious about what they are doing with the film negatives as well as the clothing? are they only keeping digital copies or are they creating new 16/35mm Restored masters also?

LOL@Sheila you make me laugh girl :hysterical:

@etoile apologies for that please try now :)

I'm one of those that had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the internet age, so anything "Geek Squad-ish" that I learn is like Christmas and Independence Day all wrapped into one. . . :lmao:

Back