Michael jackson producer to create vr concert with ceek

Zakk

Proud Member
http://vrfocus.com/archives/9345/michael-jackson-producer-create-vr-concert-ceek/

Next Galaxy continues to provide promising updates for its upcoming virtual reality (VR) social platform, Ceek, even without revealing just how the software itself will work. The experience is expected to launch its Beta testing phase soon and recently confirmed that it would be working with Annex Telecom to produce VR concerts that could be viewed using a head-mounted display (HMD) and listened to using the company’s own Ceekars audio headset designed for VR experiences. Today the company has more news in the VR concert department, revealing that it will soon film a new VR concert featuring a medley of hit songs from pop legend Michael Jackson.

The company has announced that it is working with Grammy Award-winning record producer, songwriter and musician Teddy Riley, who worked with Jackson on the 1992 album Dangerous. The concert is due to take place during Next Galaxy’s B.I.G Summit at the New World Symphony in Miami Beach, Florida on Tuesday, January 20th, 2015. The concert will then be featured on Ceek later down the line as will a portion of Riley’s upcoming docu-seires on his life’s work.

“When I think about the potential and what can be created with the combination of Virtual Reality and immersive sound, it’s certainly inspiring. This is the next dimension in music, which is exactly what I think people want: to be lost in the experience,” Riley said of the news. “I am tremendously excited about introducing 3D Audio and virtual reality experiences to musicians I am working with today and equally exhilarated about the opportunity to revisit previously recorded material and bring it to life in a whole new way.”

Ceek is set apply to more than just music, hoping to build VR experiences for movies, sports and more. Hopefully more details about the platform will arrive in the near future. VRFocus will continue to follow Ceek, reporting back with any further updates on it.

I am curious about this topic, and how it will come together?

Last edited:
"revealing that it will soon film a new VR concert featuring a medley of hit songs from pop legend Michael Jackson."

They will present MJ's short films in 3D? I don't get it

Teddy Riley mentions ''previously recorded material'' and it will not be 3D! this is an entirely new visual format, it works as a head set.. Virtual Reality! seems to be very interesting and it would be so cool to see Michael's shows in this format

How cool! I would try virtual reality and put on a...head mounted display...to experience Michael in concert. Definitely. :yes:

Press Release

Next Galaxy to Create VR Concert with Grammy Award Winner and Acclaimed Michael Jackson Producer Teddy Riley

MIAMI BEACH, Fla., Dec. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Next Galaxy Corp. (OTC: NXGA) a leading developer of innovative content solutions and fully immersive Consumer Virtual Reality technology is pleased to announce the Company will be working with Grammy Award-winning record producer, songwriter and musician Teddy Riley to produce a Virtual Reality (VR) experience featuring a medley of Michael Jackson hit songs he produced for the legendary superstar. The B.I.G Summit attendees will be treated to a rare musical performance at the acoustically pristine concert hall of the New World Symphony in Miami Beach.

The Presonus (Digital Audio Workstation) brand ambassador will collaborate with Next Galaxy to create the fully immersive VR content to complement the Company's Ceek platform, with audio optimized for full acoustic immersion with the company's first in class VRMi audio headset – CEEKARS ™.

Teddy found international success as a music producer working with a veritable "Who's Who in Music" to create a platinum-laced list of credits for his work with global superstars such as Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga,Will Smith, Mariah Carey, Keith Sweat, Robin Thicke, Snoop Dogg, Bobby Brown, Doug E. Fresh, Today, Keith Sweat, Heavy D., Usher and Jane Child, to name a few. In 1992, Mr. Riley won a Grammy Award for Best Engineered Recording, Non-Classical, for the Michael Jackson album "Dangerous."

Riley is also in discussions with Next Galaxy to create new experiences from his extensive library of existing work, including non-published material by his own bands and other music icons. Mr. Riley is also currently working on a docu-series of his life's work, a portion of which will be exclusively available on Ceek.
"When I think about the potential and what can be created with the combination of Virtual Reality and immersive sound, it's certainly inspiring. This is the next dimension in music, which is exactly what I think people want: to be lost in the experience," commented Teddy Riley. "I am tremendously excited about introducing 3D Audio and virtual reality experiences to musicians I am working with today and equally exhilarated about the opportunity to revisit previously recorded material and bring it to life in a whole new way."

Teddy Riley is also one of the first big hit makers in the Korean pop scene. In 2011 he produced a mini album for Korean group RaNia. He also wrote and produced "Demon" for Jay Park, a song originally meant for Michael Jackson. His biggest hit to date in Korea has been as a writer and producer of Girls Generations hit single "The Boys." Next Galaxy sees a tremendous opportunity in Korea given Teddy Riley's market penetration and a business partnership between South Korea's Annex Telecom Co., Ltd. and Next Galaxy to create and distribute VR content announced EndFragment.

About Next Galaxy Corp:
Next Galaxy Corporation is a leading developer of innovative content solutions and fully Immersive Consumer Virtual Reality technology. The Company's flagship consumer product in development is CEEK, a next-generation fully immersive entertainment and social virtual reality platform featuring a combination of live, virtual and augmented events and experiences. Next Galaxy's CEEK simulates the communal experience of attending live events, such as concerts, sporting events or business conferences through Virtual and Augmented Reality. Next Galaxy is developing entertainment and educational experiences for VR Cinema, VR Concerts, VR Sports, VR Business, VR Tourism and more. In short, Next Galaxy is building the meeting places of the future. For further information, visit www.nextgalaxycorp.com.
Forward-looking statement:
This press release contains forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are only predictions and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that could cause Next Galaxy's actual results to differ materially from anticipated results and expectations expressed in these forward looking statements. Any forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties such as those described in Next Galaxy's periodic reports on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Tina Brown
Next Galaxy Corp.
+1-877-407-9797
Tina@ceek.com

SOURCE Next Galaxy Corp.

Hmm, I'm not sure what to think since there's no actual explanation of what it's going to be. However, I'm always down for new Michael experiences! Hopefully it'll be awesome and something that Michael would approve. Teddy Riley seems like such a cool guy, so I'm sure he'll do Michael proud. *fingers crossed*

Looks expensive and uncomfortable to watch a concert/match for 90+ minutes.

Paris78;4063200 said:
TEDDY RILEY @TeddyRiley1 · 2. Dez.

This is all I can show you. It's over 700 tapes that we are going through. I hope to fine the right… http://instagram.com/p/wFWydXGHg9/

700 tapes, wow.. so is this going to be in relation to Dangerous 25? or is he just randomly gonna release the song as a stand-alone single? i don't think this has any connection to the Virtual Reality experience either.

700 tapes, wow.. so is this going to be in relation to Dangerous 25? or is he just randomly gonna release the song as a stand-alone single? i don't think this has any connection to the Virtual Reality experience either.

It's not 700 Michael Jackson tapes, they're all from various artists he's worked on over the years - look at the other photos on his Instagram. It just seems to be him doing some archiving, that's all :)

Samsung is giving Gear VR owners a lot of warnings before they use it
http://jrnl.ie/1821949

so...... This VR things looks like a pain in the arse to me. Can't see how I'd enjoy this gimmick anyway

It's not 700 Michael Jackson tapes, they're all from various artists he's worked on over the years - look at the other photos on his Instagram. It just seems to be him doing some archiving, that's all :)

Did you read his note though? he said, we're all gonna be hearing 'Joy'! surely their are more than just one unreleased track, from the Dangerous sessions that TR has in his archives?

Did you read his note though? he said, we're all gonna be hearing 'Joy'! surely their are more than just one unreleased track, from the Dangerous sessions that TR has in his archives?

Ahh yup, I re-read the description :) I'm sure Teddy does have more unreleased songs in his archives.

Back