The Voice 2014 Semifinals - D.amien: "She's Out of My Life"

I thought he was really great. I like how he changed it up a bit but stayed true to the original. Great voice.

Why the angry smiley?

I see all these as tributes. - If he did not like MJ he would not choose one of his songs - so this is respect and tribute to MJ IMO.

And I liked the song actually. - he did a good job. Don't know who he is. Never seen the program.

But nice to see MJ's songs are still relevant and popular.

I read one of the other contestants on the same night sang "When I was Your Man" by Bruno Mars-which I think is Bruno's version of "She's Out of My Life." I need to look that one up and see how they did.

I thought this D.amien guy was really good with the song-usually I dislike covers of Michael's songs.

Why the angry smiley?

I see all these as tributes. - If he did not like MJ he would not choose one of his songs - so this is respect and tribute to MJ IMO.

And I liked the song actually. - he did a good job. Don't know who he is. Never seen the program.

But nice to see MJ's songs are still relevant and popular.

I really have no idea how that particular icon made it on my Title. I was really happy that D.amien sang the song and why I posted it on here. I feel like I have entered the "Twilight Zone." Perhaps the name "D.amien" brings it out on this website!!!

Back