Michael's Legacy Is Getting Stronger!

Dan

Proud Member
Since Michael passed back in 2009 can't help but think that he was fading away, his legacy I mean. But Sony have, in my opinion have really tried hard to keep him alive with 'Xscape', 'A Place With No Name' music video and the 'Slave To The Rhythm' comeback performance and all. Also, what makes me think it's getting stronger is that yesterday (10.12.14) I found the Jermaine Jackson book, 'You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through A Brother's Eyes', in my school library, the very fact that my school library has a book about Michael, to me is fantastic because his legacy is being kept alive. Speaking of school and Michael, that same day I was in English coursework catch up (I didn't have anything to catch up on I was just waiting for my friend so I could walk her home.) and I was reading my new book I found in my school library ;) and this is what happened:
Teacher
My Friend
So, why Michael Jackson?
He's a Michael Jackson impersonator miss! So is his best friend who lives in America!
Oh! I did not know that! I went to see him in his Dangerous Tour at Wembley in 1992! I've been a fan longer than you-oo! :D

?Now to know that my English teacher is a fan and actually saw him live gives me chills! It gives me faith in Michael's legacy, but we still need to work hard! I do my best to perform in school to keep people talking about him in school, but that's not enough! We need to work together put pictures of Michael on lampposts all around your town to make people think think about Michael, write letters to Sony asking them to do more with Michael, put him in commercials etc. we need to get people thinking and talking about him again!

Sometimes I just think of getting a graffiti can and paint the MJ logo on walls or just grafitti-ing "The King of Pop" on walls and sidewalks!

My favorite way to keep his legacy alive is wearing merchandise. Every time I wear a tshirt or sweatshirt, people always look at it and there's always at least one person who asks me about it. Just seeing his face brings people together :)

I agree with you guys. :yes: I like to collect all of Michael's music and dvds etc. J5 - Jacksons & Michael's solo stuff. Having a legend's collection of music is a big conversation piece and gets others interested.

That cool your english teacher is a fan too :)

Awesome thread :clapping:

Yeah, WE are NOW Michael's legacy and he taught us well ;)

I love to wear MJ Pins ;) Its subtle but effective.
I even have a piccie in wallet that shows when I have to pay :)

I always wear white socks :blush: and Shirts Michael loves to wear. They make me feel 'save' ;)

I'm proud of my Blog called MJJCommunityBlog :D Its my mission to keep Michael's message and image 'alive' and preserved, honored :blush:

Michael just lives in US :agree:

Back