Seeing Voices - Early 2008 (probably) fake instrumental and the snippets from 2014

Marcos Morais

Proud Member
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone.

I was wondering for a long time now about MJ's unreleased track Seeing Voices. I'm kinda obsessed with this song and Silent Spring (which I'm dying to hear on a future release! I know we don't have much info about it, but it kinda feels like such a mysterious song). This year we could hear new snippets from the 1997 demo, which are AMAZING, really, such powerful vocals form the 14-second snippets. Hope we can hear a full oficial released version soon!

So, since some sources claim Seeing Voices was a track from the Invincible Sessions and features Ray Charles, maybe Michael reworked on the song past 1997?

Some of us might have seen this possibly fake instrumental track that leaked on early 2008, and if you didn't, hear it now:

I am totally hooked to this beat for a long, long time right now, like since it surfaced. But I couldn't get any consistent information regarding it, like if it's really a MJ unfinished track or even an instrumental track from another artist. I was hoping to find something with you guys because I just can't take this song off my head. I don't know if this is completely fake, or maybe it's a reworked demo by MJ (although it doesn't match with the 1997 demo, but PYT demo and PYT final were also really different).

Thank you very much! :)

Back