Michael Jackson's Thriller 31st Anniversary Celebration Of Short Film TRIBUTE

MJ_fan_romania

Proud Member
Hi everyone

I would like to present you a project made by romanian fans for the 31st anniversary of MJ's Thriller . This video was made in honor of this iconic music video.
This is a non-profit project,that was brought to life with the help and commitment of a bunch of people that share the same love and passion for MJ. They worked a lot to keep the MJ spirit alive and make a good impression with this tribute.
I hope you like it! :) If you do,please spread it, to remember once again that Michael isn't forgotten.

Thank you and here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzj4a5V-9GE&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Man, stuff like this is why MJ fans are legit the most creative, hard working and bada** in terms of showing love and respect to MJ. This is why he loved his fans so much. How many artists can you think of today and over the past 50 years that would do an 18 minute short film to an iconic song from 31 years ago and have it still be relevant? I did Thrill the World a couple years ago with my MJ friends. I wonder if I can remember the dance :p

This prove once again if necessary that nobody like MJ has been so relevant in the music industry and has the most passionate fans around the world. Thank you guys for the hard work, it's really great!!!

Back