Jackson 5 before Motown (My Girl)

SkyWalk

Proud Member
http://youtu.be/A-93-rE9EUg

Is this Jermaine on lead vocals with Michael on background vocals singing 3rd "my girl" line?? Also is it Jermaine speaking at the start introducing the band!!!

I first heard this a long time ago, and it sounds like it is Michael to me..

So it is Michael? I wasn't sure! also compare this vocal performance to Michael's 1972 solo, there's a big difference.

And who is singing the 3rd "my girl" line? Sounds like the youngest voice? Randy? I thought he wasn't in the band at that time.

So it is Michael? I wasn't sure! also compare this vocal performance to Michael's 1972 solo, there's a big difference.

And who is singing the 3rd "my girl" line? Sounds like the youngest voice? Randy? I thought he wasn't in the band at that time.

Yeah, it is Michael.. i can see why you're confused, but after hearing enough Steeltown audio & the one derful version of 'Big Boy' it's practically confirmed.

It sounds exactly like Michael to me, but then I never heard Jermaine before puberty. I sincerely doubt that it is Jermaine, even tho it appears most of the YouTube commenters think so. It sounds way too much like that pitch perfect "Big Boy".

To me that 3rd voice is Marlon.

Back