A NEW Year has new dreams

Daryll748

Proud Member
Hello MJ Fam,

What about a thread where you can post your dreams of this year? :clap:

I know, we only wish for ONE thing and that is to have Michael back :blush:

This thread is meant to leave your own legacy behind. :D

What would you do in honour of Michael? :clapping:

1. I will bring you the BEST and most Thrilling stories ever in Audio and video :cheeky: here on MJJCommunity Blog ;)

2. I would love to have a 'customized' bike so I can ride again. I truly miss my bike :blush:

3. I hope my body behaves better this year so I can live in quality instead of misery :blink:

What are your dreams?
Please share if you want to of course.

My biggest wish is, for me and everyone I love to stay healthy.
And that we all succeed in the things we want to achieve.
.....and last but not least; to stay in touch with my dearest internet friends ;)

To Treasure: That is a wonderful wish :angel:

To Spyce: That is kind of you.:wub: Indeed, it doesn't have to be much. Every penny helps, hey! :angel:

Of course, I wish everyone here a HAPPY year filled with lots luck and happiness and that we have lots of fun and laughter on MJFamNOW :agree:

Something I've always wanted to do but never been able to due to my financial situation is give to charity.

You don´t have to give money, if you need to buy something you might find it in a second hand shop for charity.
Maybe you have something to give to the shop.
You can use shop to give when you buy something on the internet, or something similar
http://www.shoptogive.com/how-we-help.php

I always buy calendars and toys for the cats from no kill catshelters

I didn't know that about Amazon. I'll have to check out if they have that on Amazon Canada.
I gave to the Lupus foundation here last year and that's something I'd like to continue to do for the 25th each year.

Also pick up my photography a bit more, as I've let it slide a bit lately (well alot actually). Michael's approach and dedication to whatever he set his mind to inspires me so much and lately I've been feeling like I should get busy with it again.

Back