The Soul connection

Daryll748

Proud Member
I've written this 'reflection' here...

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/blog/our-soul-connection

I would love to get some 'reflections' to this 'topic' here too and that's why I started this thread :blush:

What is it that draws you to here? What is it that draws you to Michael?

Is it the feeling of being HOME here? Knowing you can always count on someone here that understands the whole of you?

To me, its the soul connection. A place that feels like HOME!

Please discuss...

P.S. NO, this is NOT a vent thread. Just a nice and positive thread :angel:

Last edited:
Nice post Daz!

I can't really name what it was/is, I've just always been drawn to him. Maybe part of me felt that I understood part of him? I dunno, but the pull in me towards him has been there since I was a small, small child.

Thanks for your reply, Purdy!

Oh, that post will soon be up again :cheeky:

Edit: NEW link is updated :cheeky:

Last edited:
This is something I've considered for a long time, being a fan since 1983. And like Purdy, "I can't really name what it was/is, I've just always been drawn to him." I've always loved his gentleness and sense of humor, two main things I saw clearly during the '84 Grammys. He was such a good person. I can't find the proper words to describe his effect on me, really.

I visited Madame Tussaud in London 2009 and I recognised David Beckham the footballplayer at once and his wife.I didn´t know then that she had been a part of the famous group Spice girls.
I used to listen most to sportradio when I grow up, they played music there too in the breaks but they didn´t tell who was singing.
It happened I went to a concert but not often, if I heard about artists were going to tour I was usully not interested.I´m still not that interested.

I don´t know what happened to me wnen Michael announced This Is It.I didn´t have plans to go to the concerts but I was so happy he was back.
I tried to learn more about it but I wasn´t good at searching then, I did see a picture of Michael in wheelchair from 2008 and I was like ok he can do slower songs where he doesn´t have to dance so hard.
Perhaps it was in my subconscious I somehow thought he was treated wrong-I had seen that Bashir thing and I knew about the trial but I don´t remember reading about it, I was very busy at that time.

I never thought I would join a fanforum for example I have always loved ABBA and their music but I have never been interested in to join one fanforum.

I came here because I wanted to know what happened to Michael and I take some help from a line from an ABBAsong to answer why I still come here ; to fill the hole in my soul.

I can answer what draws me to Michael with Dancing the dream...heal the world

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Times; panose-1:2 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"&#65325;&#65331; &#26126;&#26397;"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:eek:ther; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"&#65325;&#65331; &#26126;&#26397;"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:eek:ther; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Wingdings 3"; panose-1:5 4 1 2 1 8 7 7 7 7; mso-font-charset:2; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 268435456 0 0 -2147483648 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Times; mso-fareast-font-family:"&#65325;&#65331; &#26126;&#26397;"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-bidi-font-family:"Wingdings 3";} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Times; mso-ascii-font-family:Times; mso-fareast-font-family:"&#65325;&#65331; &#26126;&#26397;"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Times; mso-bidi-font-family:"Wingdings 3";} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style> I&#8217;m drawn here because I don&#8217;t know anyone in my inner circle, family and friends, who don&#8217;t understand the draw this man has had on me and others. They aren&#8217;t rude just not interested in him at as deep a level. This site allows me to connect with others without having to explain anything about how I feel or why I feel about Michael Jackson the way I do.

As for Michael himself, I&#8217;m not sure why he grabbed hold of me as deeply as he did when he did. But in trying to find out more about who he was as a person, beyond just the artist, I discovered a rare and unique human being who wasn&#8217;t afraid to take his gifts to the highest level he could reach and with such commitment and sacrifice. And to continue that in spite of such high obstacles thrown in his way, amazes and fascinates me. He wasn&#8217;t afraid to be unique and live his life in the way he truly felt he should live it. That takes a huge amount of courage as most of us, I think, just try to fit in and adapt as best we can.

He was blessed, or cursed I think sometimes, with a personal and sexual magnetism that was off the scale and that&#8217;s still felt today and I don&#8217;t think will ever fade. He truly was one of a kind.

Thanks for the nice replies :agree:

Indeed, MJJC is a place where I belong cause it simply has the HOME feeling I felt whenever I was in Michael's presence during parties and concerts.

Since there are no parties or concerts anymore :unsure: This is a good spot to savour the good ole feel of yesterday :blush: The Bliss we once felt is still 'alive' here with people who understand the feeling.

I have a question I've been pondering a lot over the past year... is it possible for there to be a "soul connection" with somebody you never spoke to, never met, never knew- and conversely, the other person never even knew you existed- and that person has passed on? I mean, you hear people all the time say they "connect" with friends and family members who have passed on, and that makes sense that that connection would be there and be open because the two people knew each other. But what if two people never knew each other, and one has passed on? Is it still possible, does anybody think, for those two souls to somehow "meet" and make a "connection"?

What a beautiful thing to ponder about :agree:

First BOLD question makes me wonder too often 'even' with people I meet for the first time, I feel a connection. I feel I've met them before but not in this 'life time' :blush:

As for people that passed on already, indeed a connection can be found as we are merely souls having a human experience. :angel: I read once that we all belong to a 'soul group' that of course reincarnates here on earth and somehow we find each other again and so I believe that MJ and we as 'fans' belong to the same 'soul group'. I hope that explains the 'connection' we feel with Michael and the same connection we feel among each other.

When I meet someone just on the street or in a store, I can feel if that person is a 'fan' or not. Stange, huh!
I experienced it already so many times, I just know we're connected ;)

In the second BOLD question, do you mean just the mere connection of loving someone like Michael you never met but do feel a connected too?

Or do you mean, a connection on a 'spiritual' level?

I know, this is tough to grasp the conception or the realization that we as humans can have a spiritual connection with someone we never met in this lifetime. It's really plausible or credible to have one.

That is exaclty how I 'healed' my grief. I needed to say goodbye to Michael to make life here on earth more bearable I would say so I occasionally 'met' him on the 'spiritual' plane with the promise that if I get 'down and out' I can always visit him there :blush: Been awhile now though.

Awesome questions! :clapping:

Back