MJJC Q&A: Kerry Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJJCommunity

Staff
Good day everybody! MJJC has recently been in touch with Kerry Anderson, former officer and veteran supervisor of the LAPD and Michael Jackson's former chief bodyguard. Kerry has written a new book, a memoir tentatively titled Unveiled Corruption, and Mr. Anderson has very kindly agreed to a Q&A session with MJJC.

kerry-anderson.png

Photos courtesy of Kerry Anderson's Facebook page and Google

We are giving everybody 2 weeks to submit any questions they may have for Mr. Anderson to us, which we will then pass on to Mr. Anderson. You can ask him anything, whether it's about Michael, about his book, about his time as an officer and bodyguard... whatever comes to mind for you. In fact, this post from his Agape Love Facebook page prettymuch says it all:

Ask Kerry Anderson questions about his soon to be released memoir, Unveiled Corruption (working title) or if you need encouraging and have questions regarding overcoming difficult issues of life.

Rising above the confines of his personal goals and battles, to the broader concerns of justice and equality for all humanity, Kerry Anderson, a decorated veteran supervisor of the Los Angeles Police Department, & Chief bodyguard to Michael Jackson, shares never revealed experiences in overcoming the insurmountable odds of betrayal and character assassination by replacing his executive protection skills and firearm to engage his enemies, with a more powerful weapons system; The knowledge of God's unconditional love.

This thread will close on Thursday, February 5, 2015. So please, get those questions in to us! You can submit your questions to us on Facebook, via direct message on Twitter or here in this thread.

Please Note: Any and all comments or responses not pertaining to the purpose of this thread will be deleted. This thread is only for submitting questions. If you would like to further discuss Mr. Anderson and/or his forthcoming book, you may do so in the Former MJ Bodyguard Kerry Anderson To Release A New Book June 13th thread. Thank you - MJJC Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
What were your (Kerry) happiest moments spend with Mr. Jackson ?

I would like to know, as I hope there were happy moments back then.

Karin

I have been a fan of MJ since I was 4 years old. I'm now 44 years old. I never meet him, but always wanted too. I wanted to know if MJ was really the nice loving person we knew him as,or was it more just for the cameras? I also heard that there was one color M&M MJ would not eat. Do you know what color it was? and why?

Many fans have criticized others for meeting Michael in public spaces. Do you feel that Michael viewed interacting with the fans as a "job", or did you get the feeling that he generally enjoyed it?

What did he like to talk about during car rides?

What called you to write this book?

Last edited:
Thanks Mr. Anderson for granted us with an interview.

How would you like Michael to be 'remembered' for? I mean If someone came up to you and ask you who Michael really was, what would you tell them?

Did Michael ever talk about his views on life, death and possible 'afterlife' ?

What did you admire most in Michael? His kindness, his resilience, his humour?

How did you first meet Michael?

What was your reaction after you met Michael?

What was the feeling like were you excite or calm what was it like?

Thank you Kerry for doing these Q&A it always nice to know what it was like being around Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
A lot of people out there- fans especially- feel that, as a bodyguard, you should not be sharing any of your experiences or stories you may have from during your tenure with Mr. Jackson; much like a doctor is bound by HIPAA. Do bodyguards have a similar code of ethics to follow? Were you ever asked to sign any kind of confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement? What would you say to people who claim you should not being sharing your experiences, as it would be a violation of Mr. Jackson's trust and privacy?

I second this question.

I'd like to know if there was any particular moment that showcased Michael's inner strength during the trial? Anything that especially stood out for you.
If you could say anything to Michael and he could hear you, what would it be?

Did MJ sing his own songs round the house at all ?
Please tell them thanks for doing a Q&A

Last edited:
Was there any moment that stood out for you that showcased Michael's genius as an artist?

Did Michael speak with you about his future plans when he would be acquitted? i know he was a positive guy, he was working on new music in 2005 and i'm curious if he kept his confident aura through this difficult time?

What was it like being employed by one of the biggest stars on the planet?

We all know Michael had his ups and downs in life, did he ever talk to u about his life and past trials etc.....

what are ur memories of michael jackson?

I know his fans were very important to him, but can you shed some light on how he felt about their support during the trial?

What's your personal favourite MJ album?

Did MJ ever discuss things about his career and music with you?

Is there anything you can tell us about him which may come as a surprise to the fans?

In your opinion, was MJ fed up of being famous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back