Leaked emails update (Michael Jackson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakk

Proud Member
''BOMB! |
Weeks after the hundreds of Sony Pictures leaks, hackers began to leak today information contained in e- mails and databases Sony Music ... including several of the label's future projects !!!

As we all know , Michael Jackson is one of the contracted company - and comes her decisions on album releases , DVDs / Blu-rays and other products involving music and shows the King of Pop .

PREPARING THE HEART :
According to the first data that have just arrived to the web , Sony is committed to making a BIG LAUNCH in 2016 involving one of the tours of MJ ! \ o /
Stay tuned ! More information soon!''

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Post by Michael Jackson Brasil.

2016, Big launch.. i think it will be Dangerous Tour + Anniversary edition

That would make sense timing-wise, since 2016 is the 25th anniversary of that album. Although some seem to doubt such a thing will happen since Bad 25 apparently didn't do well. >.> Hopefully they do something cool.

That would make sense timing-wise, since 2016 is the 25th anniversary of that album. Although some seem to doubt such a thing will happen since Bad 25 apparently didn't do well. >.> Hopefully they do something cool.

Big launch, theatrical launch perhaps? i think they should go all out this time around, maybe they have learnt their mistake and they finally realize that a theatrical production can make them a lot of money if done correctly

If this is indeed true, please let it be a new Dangerous Concert from 1992 in High Def 4k with multitracks. Haha starting to sound a bit like you Zakk:d

If this is indeed true, please let it be a new Dangerous Concert from 1992 in High Def 4k with multitracks. Haha starting to sound a bit like you Zakk:d

they should copy off of Queen & AC/DC ;) The reason i say this is because, Queen released Montreal in 4k & AC/DC released a 16mm show on Blu-Ray! hehe

Please be a BAD or Dangerous Tour show, preferably either BAD LA Final Night or Any Dangerous show where Bad was performed! Hopefully in 4K with multi-tracks and Crystal clear audio!

Very interested to see how this pans out. I'll be majorly disappointed if this concert (assuming it's culled from the Dangerous tour) doesn't include any performances of The Way You Make Me Feel or Bad.

How about a boxset of the three tours together? That'd be cool....

How about a boxset of the three tours together? That'd be cool....

It would be, highly unlikely though.. i just hope big launch & committed doesn't turn out to be Tokyo 1992 ''restored'' unearthed VHS :p i want high def concert from any date, 7 years after Michael's passing.. wouldn't expect any less

Please be a BAD or Dangerous Tour show, preferably either BAD LA Final Night or Any Dangerous show where Bad was performed! Hopefully in 4K with multi-tracks and Crystal clear audio!

We don't even know if L.A. was shot on film. I don't think we should assume that every concert is on film because they aren't. Maybe few are.

Imagine if it turned out to be The Victory Tour

My opinion changes all the time, but at the moment I'd like a Victory tour.... We have great quality versions of all the rest.

I am patient enough to wait for everything over time though. I intend to live for a while yet and want new releases all my life

Munich 92 or another from the firsts concerts like Rotterdam, Monza, or Cologne would be awesome.

If it is Dangerous Tour it better not be a re-release of Bucharest. That would be stupid

If it is Dangerous Tour it better not be a re-release of Bucharest. That would be stupid

I think AlwaysThere may be correct, i wouldn't be heartbroken if it were to be Bangkok 1993 with the song's from 1992 as bonus' though..

I think AlwaysThere may be correct, i wouldn't be heartbroken if it were to be Bangkok 1993 with the song's from 1992 as bonus' though..

A 1993 show wouldn't be my first choice. Michael didn't seem to have as much energy from 1993 as he did in 1992. Also, the 1993 setlist is shorter and not as good because Working Day And Night and Beat It was removed in 1993

Last edited:
A 1993 show wouldn't be my first choice. Michael didn't seem to have as much energy from 1993 as he did in 1992.

I would think it's the best show from 1993, i think it should be Tokyo montage Blu-Ray with 'Dangerous' performed in Bangkok as a special feature.. i'll appreciate anything though of course

I am interested in seeing what it is. I am hoping for Victory and/or a boxset of several performances. An ultimate collection of Michael's performances from J5 through the solo years would be amazing.

I would not mind a Dangerous25 product however; there is already a Dangerous concert that was issued officially.

I am interested in seeing what it is. I am hoping for Victory and/or a boxset of several performances. An ultimate collection of Michael's performances from J5 through the solo years would be amazing.

I would not mind a Dangerous25 product however; there is already a Dangerous concert that was issued officially.

MJBeats say their is more information coming soon, we all have our own wish lists.. they say ''one of Michael's Tours'' which leads me to believe that it will be a solo performance..

Zakk, Lee's documentary is regarding OTW so there may still be hope for Victory.

| A BOMBA - HISTORY TOUR NO CINEMA |
Nos dá MJ BEATS, tivemos acesso à informações ainda não confirmadas sobre o fato da Sony estar trabalhando em um projeto que seria a ''HIStory World Tour'' no cinema, o show seria o da cidade de Praga (primeiro concerto da turnê) em 1996. Esse projeto da Sony está com base para ser concluído e lançado para 2016.
A ideia inicial será de que o filme/show, fique em cartaz durante um mês e após isso seja lançada em DVD e BLU-RAY. Lembrando que a HIStory Tour foi completamente filmada em HD.
Repetimos de que é uma informação ainda não confirmada e pedimos compreensão dos participantes. Porém essa informação é de uma fonte segura, que teve acesso aos e-mails da Sony que foram vazados pelos Hackers.
Já para esse ano a certeza que já temos mesmo, é o projeto para ''Off the Wall'' mas isso não quer dizer que é tudo para esse ano, ou seja, resta apenas esperarmos por novas informações.

B8X3wp2IYAEyqHw.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/MichaelJacksonBrasil/posts/762596987149712:0

From google translate:
| THE PUMP - HISTORY TOUR IN CINEMA |
It gives MJ BEATS, had access to information not yet confirmed about the fact that Sony is working on a project that would be the '' HIStory World Tour '' in the cinema, the show would be the city of Prague (first concert of the tour) in 1996. This Sony project is based to be completed and released in 2016.
The initial idea is that the movie / show, stay in theaters for a month and after it is released on DVD and BLU-RAY. Recalling that the HIStory Tour was completely filmed in HD.
We repeat that it is a not yet confirmed information and please realize the participants. But this information is from a reliable source, who had access to emails from Sony that were leaked by hackers.
As for this year are sure that we have it, is the project to '' Off the Wall '' but that does not mean that's all for this year, that is, it remains only to wait for new information.

Last edited:
''HISTORY TOUR IN CINEMA;

It gives MJ BEATS we had access to unconfirmed information about the fact that Sony is working on a project that would be the HIStory Tour in cinema, the show would be the city of Prague ( first concert of the tour ) in 1996. This design Sony is based to be completed and released in 2016.

The initial idea is that the movie / show , stay in theaters for a month and after it is released on DVD and BLU- RAY. Recalling that the HIStory Tour was completely filmed in HD.

We repeat that it is a not yet confirmed information and please realize the participants. But this information is from a reliable source , who had access to emails from Sony that were leaked by hackers.

As for this year are sure that we have it, is the design for Off The Wall , but that does not mean that 's all for this year, that is , it remains only to wait for new information.''

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Post by Michael Jackson Brasil.

Poor choice?

If that info is true, glad it's not Munich. I don't think I've seen performances from Prague, so I don't know if Michael could sing more but they could dub it with live vocals.

If that info is true, glad it's not Munich. I don't think I've seen performances from Prague, so I don't know if Michael could sing more but they could dub it with live vocals.

as long as we see the 1996 Prague rehearsals then i'm happy!

HIStory Tour in theathers... - I really hope they dub with live vocals or something like that. (if MJ ever did record live vocals for play-back I hope they use them, but had he done sure it would have already been used on the tour..)

At least it is a concert we do not already have. - But still, why choose a HIStory concert when Dangerous celebrates its 25th anniversary??

In my opinion a new never before seen Dangerous concert would be more fitting.

HIStory concert is not the best choise IMO. - Waaay too much playback. - I do not know much about this particular concert - but I assume only WBSS and J5-medley was sung live? Not even Billie Jean or Beat It was live right ??

as long as we see the 1996 Prague rehearsals then i'm happy!

If a DVD and Blu-Ray is released I really really hope they include a lot of rehearsal footage.

If they have the entire concert as rehearsal they should include it. - An insight in the creative genius. - HIStory in th making etc. etc. Would be great. - HIStory concert alone is actually a weak and bad release IMO - BUT if it includes A LOT of rehearsal footage it would be great! - A wonderful release actually - but only because of th precious bonu material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back