Which Is the Best Super Bowl Halftime Show Ever? (Billboard.com)

Voted. These kind of polls are ridiculous in my opinion because you can vote as many times as you want. The winners is the one who's fans keep hitting the vote button most.

Voted. Someone does this poll every year before the Super Bowl. LOL.

Voted. Someone does this poll every year before the Super Bowl. LOL.

Interesting how you enjoy something that was entirely lip synced to the public and actually improved viewers.

Really? I just tried again, and no. Are you using a phone or PC? Chrome or IE?

600 votes separate Madonna and Michael now!!

I'm using Chrome on my laptop... Aren't you able to vote multiple times?

Edit: Damn it now I am not able to vote anymore... :/ It doesn't count my votes anymore..

Voted Michael is leading over MaDonna.

It really does not matter that Michael did not sing live the message was there we must heal our children to make this world a better place to live in. Everytime i see this i cried it is so beautiful to see that many kids come together and to see them hold hands children from all different races singing together just so beautiful to see.

32.70% (8,423 votes) Michael

31.98% (8,236 votes) MaDonna

I vote again Keep it going MJ fans:clap::clap:

Last edited:
I've been able to vote twice on two separate browsers. But then have to wait several hours before I can vote again.

Madonna? I seem to recall her halftime show being one of the worst ones in the last 20+ years.

Michael Jackson, 1993 32.94% (8,562 votes)

Madonna, 2012 31.91% (8,293 votes)

Keep it going :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
His superbowl show wasn't terrible by any means, but overall, it was soo not my favorite.
Him standing there for an awkwardly long time was obnoxious. Yes, we get it, king of pop, iconic, bla.
Wish he used that extra time to fit in another song for the medley.

Can you imagine if he were alive and did a halftime show NOW? The advancements in lighting and all that stuff would have been crazzyyy, and also ideally performing at nighttime.

Michael Jackson, 1993 34.32% (9,379 votes)

Madonna, 2012 31.34% (8,564 votes)

Michael leading by 815 votes so far keep it going MJ fans:jump:

Last edited:
Michael now has over 10,000 votes!! Keep on voting guys!!

Prince Of Pop;4070789 said:
Madonna? I seem to recall her halftime show being one of the worst ones in the last 20+ years.

She’s releasing a new album, so I guess it makes a difference now. I remember there was a "same" poll a year or so ago … and Madonna was not very famous with her halftime show.

Can you imagine if he were alive and did a halftime show NOW? The advancements in lighting and all that stuff would have been crazzyyy, and also ideally performing at nighttime.

Oh God YES!!! I can just imagine it now... :girl_sigh: Assuming it was after This Is It and he was going to then focus more on filmmaking, it'd be a perfect time to give a 15 minute anthology of one of the greatest careers in music HIStory!

(and of course, voted ^_^)

AtlasAir;4070813 said:
His superbowl show wasn't terrible by any means, but overall, it was soo not my favorite.
Him standing there for an awkwardly long time was obnoxious. Yes, we get it, king of pop, iconic, bla.
Wish he used that extra time to fit in another song for the medley.

Him standing there awkwardly! What?????????
Did he not start his concerts that way?
It you watch it again and listen how crowd screams just for sight of him standing there, and when he turns his head to other way, the crowd screams even louder. Michael didn't have to sing a note make people scream, thats is for amateurs:D

Just a reminder
11 Reasons Why Michael Jackson’s Super Bowl Halftime Show Was The Best
Before Michael Jackson, Super Bowl halftime shows only had marching bands and stuff and they were super lame. He single-handedly made halftime better for you and for me and the entire human race.

1. His entrance.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29447-1358284660-8.gif

2. The way he stood on stage for 90 seconds without doing a damn thing and it was still the greatest thing ever.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12028-1359487909-12.gif

3. The dancers.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3559-1358285267-6.gif

4. The dancers’ faces.

enhanced-buzz-12713-1359573169-2.jpg

5. The hat flip.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5681-1358285329-0.gif

6. The moonwalk.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7156-1358285508-2.gif

7. His guitarist’s hair.

enhanced-buzz-12296-1359572998-10.jpg

8. How he didn’t even care when this kid got in his way.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6290-1359496530-5.gif

9. The time he stood on the vent that shot up fog in a Messianic pose and screamed.

enhanced-buzz-12756-1359573389-5.jpg

10. The inflatable globe that sprang up in the middle of “Heal The World” that would have ended the Cold War if it hadn’t already ended.

enhanced-buzz-11735-1359573294-10.jpg

11. And most importantly, when Michael grabbed his crotch on national TV and no one cared.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28769-1358285829-4.gif

I agree. The entrance was epic! So epic that is still remembered and imitated. Eg.:

“Michael Jackson’s one of my very favorite performers of all time,” said Kimberly Perry of The Band Perry. “And actually, when we get ready to put together an ACM or a CMA Awards performance, we start by looking for Michael Jackson videos. We are always intensely inspired by his dancing but also just his presence onstage.
“You know our performance for ‘Done’ at the ACMs [in 2013]? There was this Michael video where he was starting his show, and he popped on to the stage somehow and just stood there. Now, we stood there for like five seconds for dramatic effect [during the ACM performance], but he stood there for about a minute. And the crowd was just roaring.”
“I think it got louder actually,” Neil Perry added.

http://www.cmt.com/news/1731142/cmt-all-time-top-40-michael-jackson/

Voted! :)
Thank you for voting!
Michael Jackson, 1993 36.20% (11,899 votes)

Michael Jackson started the Super Bowl halftime show entertainment! He is a performer and this historical performance is iconic as well.

Him standing there awkwardly! What?????????
Did he not start his concerts that way?
It you watch it again and listen how crowd screams just for sight of him standing there, and when he turns his head to other way, the crowd screams even louder. Michael didn't have to sing a note make people scream, thats is for amateurs:D

yea, I don't care if he starts his concerts that way. You're only given a limited amount of time for the half time show, and he stood there for WAY too long. 15 to 30 seconds at most should have been it. Every second counts in this tight performance.

Back