Your favorite concert outfit?

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
What is your favorite concert outfit from any tour or performance that Michael wore? I like the Bad Tour outfits most. The silver shirt one from 1988 is the coolest of his live outfits in my opinion:

michaeljacksonphotosbadtourmjonstagese0610_3c.jpg

That's easily the best. I never liked the gold leotard or the history stuff.

I always love the simple shirt over t shirt stuff but that one above is great.

Bad tour outfit. But being a woman I also love the gold pants. :p

Bad Tour 1988 outfit for me. Even this Bad @$$ jacket.

gallery_2478_937777.jpg

Bad Tour's Beat It outfit is also great:
tumblr_lvimhvE0RG1qffzc0o1_500.jpg

I like the jacket and those pants with white stripes make it even better. Michael should have used them for other songs than Billie Jean on other tours too.

I love the BAD Tour outfit with the Smooth Criminal jacket and hat
Bad-Tour-Smooth-Criminal-michael-jackson-13427322-822-1200.jpg

BAD tour had the best outfits.

Simple and awesom!!

Out of all the concert outfits he had worn. My number 1 favorite is this one:

mjj071.jpg

Ever since I was 16 I have been a true gold pants girl. Michael had never looked more hotter and sexier. Than he was wearing those tight sexy gold pants. I was drooling so very bad over them back in 1996. And I had wished so very bad that I was those gold pants of his. The HIStory Era has been my number 1 favorite era of his ever since that wonderful day. The gold pants I think is the best concert outfit Michael has ever worn.:heart: :wub:

Same as all, the Bad 88 costumes, & Victory Tour costumes, especially the Billie Jean costume with the blue & red sparkly shirt. It's awesome. I think I'm also in the minority here but I prefer the 92 leg sparkly Jam jacket over the black & gold one, maybe the fact that I prefer the 92 performances have something to do with that though, & the fact I think it's better fitted & he's slim as opposed to slightly bloated in 93.

I remember buying an orange shirt after the Jam video came out and wearing that over a white V neck T shirt and black jeans!!

In terms of his coolest looks, the Dangerous videos rule.

The In The Closet outfit and his suit in Who Is It... Then the black ensemble for GITM.

Sorry, nothing to do with concert outfits...

This one of course, for obvious reasons :D :in_love: :heat: :tongue_roll:

16021439828_a4e29107cb.jpg

16207072681_b85a1f26dd.jpg

13942454571_fafe24b5df.jpg

13933041454_b0566861bb.jpg

13909487002_deeedc7a26.jpg

Sorry, got a bit carried away there. :stars: :heat: :happy_dance:

Bad tour had the best outfits.

Best music video outfit hands down is Give Into Me. MJ should have used that look more.

ALL of the BAD tour outfits for me. Also love the stuff he wore on the Triumph tour. Video would have to be Dirty Diana.

tumblr_nbiz1mPHd81ssite1o2_500.jpg

Michael%252BJackson%252BBad%252BTour.jpg

Last edited:
For me no other outfit beats the gold pants. If you're a straight woman, gay man or bisexual with a crush on that gorgeous and sexy man, you enjoyed you could see everything (if you know what I mean.) :cheeky: :heat:

mjj-1268588066.jpeg

9.jpg

gallery_7_2194_44869.jpg

Last edited:
Good q! Gotta be something like those gold pants from history tour or a few from TII

Fan of gold pants here!

I also like this Black or White outfit

It's a tie between the Bad tour Silver shirt and buckled outfit and the HIStory tour Gold pants, uh, outfit :beee:

I think I'm also in the minority here but I prefer the 92 leg sparkly Jam jacket over the black & gold one, maybe the fact that I prefer the 92 performances have something to do with that though, & the fact I think it's better fitted & he's slim as opposed to slightly bloated in 93.
Michael did wear the black and gold jacket on the first concert of the tour in Munich. I'm not a huge fan of the sparkly jacket but it looks really good in some pics:

15pjz2s.jpg

Michael did wear the black and gold jacket on the first concert of the tour in Munich. I'm not a huge fan of the sparkly jacket but it looks really good in some pics:

15pjz2s.jpg

The color levels are a little lacking on the Bucharest DVD, it should be vibrant! that jacket is great, but i have to agree.. the black with gold belts jacket fits perfectly with the 'Jam' performance

My second favorite outfit is the Billie Jean one, probably because I love all his performance since he went solo.

10620359_741695495918716_231042261073010750_o.jpg

These ones are tied in third place. I'm probably from the minority who doesn't like the silver shirt that much, I prefer the black one.

b6t34n.jpg

I also prefer the black and gold outfit, specially how Michael wore it without the gold thong in the Superbowl (I know it's part of a fencing suit but it looks like he's wearing his underwear on the pants like Batman or Superman). He looks more bad ass standing like that.

michael-jackson-super-bowl_240x340_61.jpg

jackson22.sJPG_950_2000_0_75_0_50_50.sJPG

My second favorite outfit is the Billie Jean one, probably because I love all his performance since he went solo.

10620359_741695495918716_231042261073010750_o.jpg

Pictures like that make me wish I was still young enough to have posters on my wall.

And yes, you're right about the other stuff also.

I wish that he would have worn this during the 1988 leg of the Bad Tour
469199_1276802516226_full.jpg

Pictures like that make me wish I was still young enough to have posters on my wall.

Don't let age get in the way mate! :D

I mean, it might look weird if you have the typical teenage bedroom with hundreds of posters on the wall, but that doesn't mean you can't have a few photos/posters up here and there! I know I will when I'm older :)

Back