Performances that show Michael's vocals

^^ all are fully live, except EILY where it only contains live vocals at the beginning.. i would say this

Apparently the TII rehearsal of this song is even better.

^^ all are fully live, except EILY where it only contains live vocals at the beginning.. i would say this

Apparently the TII rehearsal of this song is even better.

Remember The Time vocals are better than WYBT. Still love it though.

Oh and I forgot about RWY on The Jacksons Live CD. Those notes at the end of the song are ridiculous!

We can't really know the reason. Maybe he just didn't feel like singing it. Also it was during HIStory Tour when most of the songs were lip-synced.

I'm confused now. Do you guys say those ad-libs that SoCav posted are lip synced?

^^ Hell no, Tell me what about it isn't mimed.

Yeah, I don't think it's mimed either, but I'm confused by some of the comments here.

They're questioning why Michael didn't perform 'Earth Song' full out.. i'd love to hear what exists on the multi's though

Estate should have released Elizabeth, I Love You after she died. It would be a great tribute and it would go straight to #1. Such a missed opportunity. Still, I hope it will get an official release. Such a beautiful song and great performance that can be used for a music video. And it is finished! So no "finishing" or "contemporizing" is needed and that is RARE with unreleased MJ material!

^^ Hell no, Tell me what about it isn't mimed.

They were talking about Elizabeth, I Love You, not Earth Song.

As he said: "Everything from "Grace with beauty" onwards is lip synced." - which are lyrics from Elizabeth, I Love You.

Then he moved to Earth Song.

They were talking about Elizabeth, I Love You, not Earth Song.

As he said: "Everything from "Grace with beauty" onwards is lip synced." - which are lyrics from Elizabeth, I Love You.

Then he moved to Earth Song.

Yeah, this is what was confusing:

We can't really know the reason. Maybe he just didn't feel like singing it. Also it was during HIStory Tour when most of the songs were lip-synced.

Anyway, the ad libs that SoCav posted are not lip-synced. Moving on.

''Tell me what about it'' adlibs are much better than bringing a tank on stage

''Tell me what about it'' adlibs are much better than bringing a tank on stage

They are. To hardcore fans. But the tank is more theatrical and it fitted the whole HIStory Tour show concept, just like the dredge fitted perfectly in This Is It.

OK, here he is 14, so transitioning from kid voice to adult voice, but I always loved that little snippet he sang from Midnight Train To Georgia. I wish he had recorded that song.

Back