Choose who must hold the title of the king!

What a stupid poll. Do we really have to show on every poll that Michael is the one & only King? Some people just don't understand it...

What a stupid poll. Do we really have to show on every poll that Michael is the one & only King? Some people just don't understand it...

It's not even a remotely notable website so like... who cares?

Not disrespect intended to OP, just saying it like it is.

Michael Jackson (43%, 4,296 Votes)
Elvis Presley (34%, 3,410 Votes)
Freddie Mercury (22%, 2,156 Votes)
Jon Bon Jovi (0%, 27 Votes)

Elvis Presley (40%, 25,395 Votes)
Michael Jackson (39%, 24,799 Votes)
Freddie Mercury (19%, 12,449 Votes)
Jon Bon Jovi (1%, 599 Votes)

Definitely between MJ and Elvis right now. There's no disputing that he had plenty of talent but as far as I know he never wrote a full song. Please correct me if I'm wrong about that. MJ didn't write all his songs but he wrote a lot.

Hmmm. I really hate these things. Especially the ones you've never heard of and just want clicks to their site.
Nevertheless I've been voting from a phone and a PC about every day and Elvis is still ahead.
He must still have a really avid fan base.

(I'm not that knowledgeable on Elvis but I never heard anything about him being a songwriter ).

I think the media have brainwashed people into thinking that Elvis was more talented than he really was

Nevertheless I've been voting from a phone and a PC about every day and Elvis is still ahead.
He must still have a really avid fan base.

I think the MJ fan base will be just as avid when MJ has been gone as long as Elvis, we could be looking into the future here :)

You can vote every 24 hours.

Michael Jackson (41%, 34,259 Votes)
Elvis Presley (41%, 34,240 Votes)
Freddie Mercury (16%, 13,213 Votes)
Jon Bon Jovi (1%, 672 Votes)

Only 19 votes ahead!!!!

Keep voting!

It is such a useless poll... once "king", always "king", that is.
Here are "kings" we know :
King of Pop : Michael Jackson
King of Soul : James Brown
King of Rock 'n Roll : Elvis Presley

Who can fill in :)?
King of Reggae : (Bob Marley?)
King of Gospel :
King of Blues :
King of Jazz :
King of ... :

Just for fun :)!

I've tried to vote all day, and it always take me to the results.

voted but elvis is still ahead.:( Elvis Presley (45%, 59,632 Votes) Michael Jackson (43%, 56,956 Votes)

I'm suspicious of this now. I've tried to click on both the home screen and menu screen and I always get the results screen.
Does anyone know who is sponsoring this poll or anything about it?

It seems like just a click hunting website to be honest. Does not seem professional at all and the whole poll does not seem to have any point. Like having a deadline so that after that they would declare a result or something. I would not be surprised if the votes for Elvis got artificially boosted so that MJ fans go there and vote like crazy for MJ. I know Elvis has his fans, but those are usually typically of older generation people whom I imagine do not typically participate in stuff like this, so I'm surprised if those numbers for him are real. Anyway, to me the whole thing is suspicious, esp. now that you guys say the numbers do not go up when you vote.

I read on social networks some fans think it's a scam... And I tend to think so too since Elvis hardly ever gets this many votes in bigger polls than this one.

I`m so tied of these voting competitions....stopped voting years ago.
I also like Elvis so its no disaster if he should be on the top....it doesnt matter anyway
as this poll is not important.

Back